• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

People who say Good-morning should be forced to prove it - So, what are you pinning this week?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
People who say Good-morning should be forced to prove it - So, what are you pinning this week?

Welp.... Here it is... Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already took enough MastE this week at 400 So that is NOT in the pic.. second pinning session this week with this, just to get cyp serum levels up a bit..And of course my EOD of Ace and NPP..
27g 1/2 for quads and delt.. and 25g 1" for VG.. ace/npp 1:1 EOD, mastE 400 E6D, test cyp 600mg e6d (this week e3d) and same with next week.
I save my script and us EP test, works the same with quality, in fact I like it better than the script GSO..

Soooo, GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9xMMdtp.png
w98kGII.png

Last edited:
Good morning.

I've got those same goofy 1ml vials too. Isn’t it dumb that the endo doc writes you for 10ml and the pharmacist will only give you 4-6 ml at a time? They always do me that way, but if it’s Vicodin, “here, have 90”. Kind of a head scratcher.

Good morning.

I've got those same goofy 1ml vials too. Isn’t it dumb that the endo doc writes you for 10ml and the pharmacist will only give you 4-6 ml at a time? They always do me that way, but if it’s Vicodin, “here, have 90”. Kind of a head scratcher.

it's funny that you mention that because when I go to pick him up they only give me four but yet I walk out with a whole script of 1mg Xanax..haha..
I have to see my doc every month because of the state law, normally he will give me a refill on the testosterone but I go back every month for both my Xanax, testosterone and my arimidex..

Believe it or not the reason why they give you these 1mL is because of your insurance company, they would give you the big 10mL however the insurance company is worried about cross-contamination from the constant poking of the stopper.. they do have a valid point for because they don't know if the person is prepping thoroughly or cleaning..
It's their way to avoid you from getting sick and ending up having to go back to a doctor and needing medical attention were medicine for an infection..

It's a pain in the butt but believe it or not these little bad boys are slightly overfilled.. if you use a regular 1mL barrel, you'll notice what I mean you can't get it all out and it's past the fill mark...

But you're so right with the other controlled substance..
I bitched at my pharmacist and I told her no one's out there breaking into houses or sucking dick for testosterone... she's cool as hell she actually laughed but she's the one that broke it down to me and explained why the insurance company does this...

Good morning Vision !!

Max

Insurance companies will often reject my daughters chemo meds. These are specifically RX to her from her doctor and insurance companies with refuse them saying ‘ they’re are cheaper alternatives or you have to proof she actually even needs these meds’

an hour long phone call with various doctors and they ‘force me it through. Happens every time her cycle changes.

insurance companies are the spawn of the devil. They can literally suck my dick. All of them. Fucking overriding doctor RX so they can save a buck (which is my dollar in the first place)

fucking stupid

my wife no longer lets me call them when my girls script gets cancelled. I get nasty.

nice AVI lathe, lol

Last edited:
Old thread, but lets see your GOOD MORNING!
Surprise us with your daily dose pic..

Old thread, but lets see your GOOD MORNING!
Surprise us with your daily dose pic..
​I didn't realize this was an older thread. I was gonna say didn't you quit Tren recently?

​I didn't realize this was an older thread. I was gonna say didn't you quit Tren recently?

This last tren run ummm, a week.. acid kicked in, no dice... done !

I guess I should consider myself fortunate that my pharmacy gives me two of the 5 ml bottles instead of those 1 ml. It makes sense from an insurance standpoint and trying to avoid problems because some people don’t use proper procedure, but it still sounds like a pain in the ass.

It’s just like all of the excessive briefings that the army (and I assume other branches of the service) make everybody sit through...it’s all because 1 or 2 dumb-asses actually did the shit being discussed so they HAVE to have classes and training about shit that should be common sense.

Let's update it - starting 600mg test cyp with 300mg NPP weekly

Was my morning... And yours??
Posted it a little late today, but won't be worth it if I post a day late LOL

200mg Test cyp
100mg NPP
7BpikkZ.jpg

uoEMRJ6.jpg

I've been doing daily injections of 24mg or 168mg a week. The daily injections help keep levels stable as possible. Luckily the EP carrier is so thin that if I heat it up slightly on a candle warmer I can easily draw with a 29g insulin syringe :)

A little test and primo with IGF LR3.

Back