• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Iranian, Russian and Chinese Officials Claim COVID-19 Is A Biological Weapon

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Who’d a thunk it?

Of course, somehow it’s the US that created this... dumbfucks

I can really see it being man made, to many people getting busted in the 🇺🇸 and Canada before and after outbreak

And a highly effective one at that. My entire town was wiped out by a tornado in 1974 and people were still more calm and rational than the current reaction. Cabo was hit VERY hard by a hurricane in 2014 and people were far from this current ridiculousness.

theres a harvard professor that say you can clearly see it was spliced, it has 4 receptors naturally viruses have 1 and very rarely have 2

theres a harvard professor that say you can clearly see it was spliced, it has 4 receptors naturally viruses have 1 and very rarely have 2

Link? I'm wondering what that means as far as how it acts.

I created it in a lab. Then fed it to a chinese cat. Shipped the cat to a random address in China. They decided to eat it and .....Coronavirus.

JOKER

IML Gear Cream!
He is neither a medical doctor nor scientist.
His PhD is in finance management from an online university, not Harvard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didnt mean to misrepresent as I wasnt taking notes when I watched this a day ago, but he does have a PHD and completed pre med and is currently close to achiving a masters at harvard in biology so he is pretty close to being a doctor and scientist

And a highly effective one at that. My entire town was wiped out by a tornado in 1974 and people were still more calm and rational than the current reaction. Cabo was hit VERY hard by a hurricane in 2014 and people were far from this current ridiculousness.

Sounds like you're from a certain town in Ohio... friend of mine grew up there too, well, a friend from back in the early 90's living in MI and he got ugly when talking about it. So we didn't.

I created it in a lab. Then fed it to a chinese cat. Shipped the cat to a random address in China. They decided to eat it and .....Coronavirus.

JOKER

All the other theories are bunk but this one is true.

Why did it have to be a Chinese cat? So once it arrived in China it could communicate with the locals?

Back