• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's Your Re-Start Plan

IML Gear Cream!
I’m thinking going back to my test/dhb run dropping tren and adding sten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly is DHB? Im not familiar with this compound.

What doses should you take?
Pros & cons?

What exactly is DHB? Im not familiar with this compound.

What doses should you take?
Pros & cons?

Here’s the whole breakdown from our site bro.
1-testosterone cypionate Dihydroboldenone aka DHB is commonly known as a brawny compound used by athletes world wide to capitalize and execute on output while seeking quality improvements with strength and body composition..This unique yet rugged drug possess the ability to help athletes take their performance to the next tier all-the-while yielding strength and overall muscle density throughout the entire musculoskeletal-system with major benefits in accelerated performance and production, nominating this drug as a stellar enhancer and game changer for most competitive athletes..

DHB will deliver quick and fast results which is probably attributed to the fact that it provides users with a platform and added advantage of feeling a unquenchable desire to continue to train longer and harder, due to it's ability to provide a continuous output regardless of the physical training session, enabling the user to endure longer and harder high-intensity sessions..

If this agent was compared to any hormone with looking for similarities it would most likely be Primobolan (Metenolone), or a more potent version of Boldenone (It's actually known to be a distant relative of EQ), with this said these would be my first go-to drugs when it concerns similarities. Yet, some users claim to identify effects to appear almost like a "low" dose of Trenbolone; i.e slight body temp increase, increased production with sweating (rare). Also, Something else that's noteworthy is the fact that its more milder when compared to other AAS therefore irritability, aggression and even liver/kidney stress is minimal to none existing.

Dihydroboldenone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 200/100 yielding this drug 2 x as Anabolic compared to Testosterone..
One of the most intriguing characteristic of this agent is the mere fact that it will NOT aromatize, therefore it will provide the user with a more calibre status that will contribute to more authentic and quality musculoskeletal tissue growth without the fuss and muss of unwanted elevated estradiol levels that may transpire to unwanted results procuring within Sub-q and/or Adipose tissue with water retention and whatnot..This will assist the user with attempting to stay drier, leaner and more vascular..

DHB has a unique affinity to the AR's unlike most other AAS that have transcriptions with other genes within cells leading to multiple signaling and going down other pathways, Dihydroboldenone has a more narrow targeting range making it more effective with maximizing greater quality in muscle growth and density. Yielding it as an eccentric acting character with achieving "notability" standing out and shining as a great polishing drug..Much similar to Primo, In fact pound for pound it may be a better alternative due to it's molecular weight and injection/dosage requirements compared to Primobolan (Metenolone).
Example: 200mg of DHB would be somewhat similar in some respects to 500mgs of Primobolan, with far less injection volume.

However, there's a slight drawback due to its molecular weight (compounding dosages and ratios will be a factor). DHB can display some PIP (post injection pain), so the users may wish to keep the oil volume low per muscle head..User sensitivity will vary,but most individuals find this drug to be very tolerable when it's compounding at modest dosage of hormone per/mL

The injection frequency of Dihydroboldenone often depends on the user, however the attached ester will provide a better idea for injection scheduling.
The Cypioante ester has a half-life from 4.6 days with a residence time of 8 days, therefore injections can be administered once or multiple times weekly.

When my gym first closed I stopped tbol and was gonna stop EQ and drop down to trt year dose. But then ordered some equipment to add to a little bit equipment I already have and I can continue. My dilemma is i stopped the tbol after about two weeks on; been off two weeks. I have 63 20mg capsules left and don’t know whether to start again or wait until I get more. Wasn’t really planning on running it again after this round. Not sure 63 pills is enough to do anything at 3 or 4 a day.
I like tbol @ 80-100mg /Ed

If u ran it at 60-80 that would be what, about 2-3 wks u have left in stock.

You're kinda right in the middle of whether I'd run it out or not at this point. You can still definitely benefit from that amount, but it wouldn't be optimal IMO if that makes sense.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I was one week into my summer cut when gyms closed. Been back on TRT 200mg test per week until the gym opens up again. Can only do so much with what I have.

I was one week into my summer cut when gyms closed. Been back on TRT 200mg test per week until the gym opens up again. Can only do so much with what I have.
I'm in exact same boat and I'd bet alot of gym rats as well. Let's just hope this ends sooner rather than later

I like tbol @ 80-100mg /Ed

If u ran it at 60-80 that would be what, about 2-3 wks u have left in stock.

You're kinda right in the middle of whether I'd run it out or not at this point. You can still definitely benefit from that amount, but it wouldn't be optimal IMO if that makes sense.

Exactly, 2 weeks if I run 80 and 3 weeks if I run 60. Either way not sure if that's enough time to run it. Or run it for 5 weeks at 40 but not sure if that does is high enough; probably isn't.

I should start a thread on Parabolan..........now known as Tren-Hex.....I've used both Hex and E..but had so much better results with Hex....and if that surprises you ,,just look up the Half-Life of Hex..it's all over the place...

Here’s the whole breakdown from our site bro.
1-testosterone cypionate Dihydroboldenone aka DHB is commonly known as a brawny compound used by athletes world wide to capitalize and execute on output while seeking quality improvements with strength and body composition..This unique yet rugged drug possess the ability to help athletes take their performance to the next tier all-the-while yielding strength and overall muscle density throughout the entire musculoskeletal-system with major benefits in accelerated performance and production, nominating this drug as a stellar enhancer and game changer for most competitive athletes..

DHB will deliver quick and fast results which is probably attributed to the fact that it provides users with a platform and added advantage of feeling a unquenchable desire to continue to train longer and harder, due to it's ability to provide a continuous output regardless of the physical training session, enabling the user to endure longer and harder high-intensity sessions..

If this agent was compared to any hormone with looking for similarities it would most likely be Primobolan (Metenolone), or a more potent version of Boldenone (It's actually known to be a distant relative of EQ), with this said these would be my first go-to drugs when it concerns similarities. Yet, some users claim to identify effects to appear almost like a "low" dose of Trenbolone; i.e slight body temp increase, increased production with sweating (rare). Also, Something else that's noteworthy is the fact that its more milder when compared to other AAS therefore irritability, aggression and even liver/kidney stress is minimal to none existing.

Dihydroboldenone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 200/100 yielding this drug 2 x as Anabolic compared to Testosterone..
One of the most intriguing characteristic of this agent is the mere fact that it will NOT aromatize, therefore it will provide the user with a more calibre status that will contribute to more authentic and quality musculoskeletal tissue growth without the fuss and muss of unwanted elevated estradiol levels that may transpire to unwanted results procuring within Sub-q and/or Adipose tissue with water retention and whatnot..This will assist the user with attempting to stay drier, leaner and more vascular..

DHB has a unique affinity to the AR's unlike most other AAS that have transcriptions with other genes within cells leading to multiple signaling and going down other pathways, Dihydroboldenone has a more narrow targeting range making it more effective with maximizing greater quality in muscle growth and density. Yielding it as an eccentric acting character with achieving "notability" standing out and shining as a great polishing drug..Much similar to Primo, In fact pound for pound it may be a better alternative due to it's molecular weight and injection/dosage requirements compared to Primobolan (Metenolone).
Example: 200mg of DHB would be somewhat similar in some respects to 500mgs of Primobolan, with far less injection volume.

However, there's a slight drawback due to its molecular weight (compounding dosages and ratios will be a factor). DHB can display some PIP (post injection pain), so the users may wish to keep the oil volume low per muscle head..User sensitivity will vary,but most individuals find this drug to be very tolerable when it's compounding at modest dosage of hormone per/mL

The injection frequency of Dihydroboldenone often depends on the user, however the attached ester will provide a better idea for injection scheduling.
The Cypioante ester has a half-life from 4.6 days with a residence time of 8 days, therefore injections can be administered once or multiple times weekly.

Thanks for that. Very helpful.

What kind of doses to you run?

I’m a lover of tren ace at 50-100mg a day
Anything similar to that?
How long do you run it?

sorry for all the inquiries, When I hear about a new compound it gets me all excited and what not!

Get Shredded!
I was 1 week into tren, drol and test e before the rumors of possible shutdown started. I just decide to drop the tren and drol completely and run trt test e and restart it all once gyms open back up. Been a while since I've run drol and never ran it with tren so I am excited to get this going soon hopefully, esp with summer creeping up fast.

That is one hell of a ride...did it years ago. How'd you like it?

Good move, exactly what I would have done just cruised until everything is back to normal.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. Very helpful.

What kind of doses to you run?

I’m a lover of tren ace at 50-100mg a day
Anything similar to that?
How long do you run it?

sorry for all the inquiries, When I hear about a new compound it gets me all excited and what not!

Dosage I was up to 400mg per week and about to do 500mg before the virus hit. I honestly absolutely love the compound and will be using it a hell of a lot more. I was going to do a 12 week run with it.
Some describe it a cross between eq and primo when they are using it which seems pretty accurate even something like a weaker version of tren.
I was hitting 1.5 cc of just dhb alone and having no pip with our product I should add!

I should start a thread on Parabolan..........now known as Tren-Hex.....I've used both Hex and E..but had so much better results with Hex....and if that surprises you ,,just look up the Half-Life of Hex..it's all over the place...

PARA/TREN HEX EXTENDED INFO:
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate represents the dominant large ester based Trenbolone compound on the market. It was first released by the France based Negma Laboratories in the late 1960’s under the trade name Parabolan. This represents the first and only Trenbolone hormone to ever exist in human grade form. Parabolan was prescribed for many years in cases of malnutrition, which will make a lot of sense as we dive into the compound. It was also prescribed to treat osteoporosis in some cases, as well as in the treatment of cachexia.

Parabolan also has the ability to greatly increase red blood cell count and IGF-1 output. The increased red blood cell count is important as red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen to and through the blood. This not only promotes greater muscular endurance, but again revs up the total anabolic activity. When it comes to anabolic activity, this is precisely why the increased presence of IGF-1 is important. IGF-1 is a powerfully potent anabolic hormone that affects nearly every cell in the human body. This simple hormone also plays a tremendous role on our body’s recovery process.

The effects of Parabolan do not end with cutting and mass promotion. This steroid will promote enhanced muscular endurance better than most steroids. It will also dramatically improve the individual’s overall rate of recovery. The individual will not tire out as fast and he will recover from hard, intense exercise or activity at an accelerated rate. Due to the powerful androgenic activity, the individual will find this steroid also greatly promotes increases in strength. In fact, some may even notice a slight increase during a cutting phase. Of course, most all will find strength diminishes to a degree when cutting, but more of it will be protected when dieting than would be otherwise. Due to these effects of Paraplex, enhanced endurance, recovery and strength, it can be a fantastic steroid for athletic performance. However, some individuals report decreases in cardiovascular endurance. However, it WILL NOT affect everyone this way. Many will simply enjoy the positive effects of Paraplex.

My review:
The effects of Parabolan do not end with cutting and mass promotion. This steroid will promote enhanced muscular endurance better than most steroids. It will also dramatically improve the individual’s overall rate of recovery. The individual will not tire out as fast and he will recover from hard, intense exercise or activity at an accelerated rate. Due to the powerful androgenic activity, the individual will find this steroid also greatly promotes increases in strength. In fact, some may even notice a slight increase during a cutting phase. Of course, most all will find strength diminishes to a degree when cutting, but more of it will be protected when dieting than would be otherwise. Due to these effects of Paraplex, enhanced endurance, recovery and strength, it can be a fantastic steroid for athletic performance. However, some individuals report decreases in cardiovascular endurance. However, it WILL NOT affect everyone this way. Many will simply enjoy the positive effects of Paraplex.

Tren hex has the ability to allow the body to process the nutrients in food far more efficiently making fats, carbohydrates and protein much more valuable gram for gram. It can also directly influence the burning of fat via its ability to bind with the androgen receptor. The net result is a vastly increased fat burning rate while simultaneously increasing muscle. The anabolic activity with Parabolan is also enhanced by the increased rate of red blood cell circulation. The high red blood cell count means that more oxygen is delivered to the body, helping to improve endurance. This allows for longer and more intense training and faster recovery. Most people begin at around 152-220mg per week, very significant benefits can be seen at this dosage, particularly when the right training and diet regime is adhered to at the same time. More experienced users of this drug may take 152-228/300mg per week. A lot of guys want to run it but have not. It’s a very versatile compound ester of trenbolone and personally my favorite.

Tren Hex with such compounds as Winstrol, Primobolan, Anavar and Masteron (to name a few) when used for cutting purposes

Tren Hex or Parabolan is also used for bulking, it is often stacked with Dianabol or Anadrol, Deca-Durabolin as well as other compounds. The purpose of these combinations is to bulk up and gain mass rather than obtain the dry, hard look. But as you can see, Tren Hex is so versatile that it can be used to achieve both goals.

Max

Tren Hex: 2.0
The brand name and trade name for this anabolic steroid is called Parabolan. It is a longer acting ester of trenbolone than the acetate version. Trenbolone acetate is the faster ester and is the most popular among bodybuilders. There is a very big difference in the half-life of these two trenbolone esters. The Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester has the half-life of close to two weeks and the Acetate ester half-life is only 2-3 days. Trenbolone, no matter the ester is known as the most powerful anabolic steroid available today.

Parabolan Effects:
This steroid is a derivative of nandrolone - if you look at the molecular structure of substances, it will be similar. But nandrolone is inferior to trenbolone in a number of parameters. For example, trenbolone has a very high resistance to metabolism in the body, therefore making it have a much better anabolic effect. Also, it will not convert into estrogen. Trenbolone is totally resistant to aromatization, unlike nandrolone which is not.
T-Hex... is it the most powerful steroid?
Trenbolone Hex and many other injectable steroids are in high demand in bodybuilding, powerlifting, crossfit, and other sports. However, boxers are not in a hurry to use Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, because it significantly increases muscle mass. For a two-month cycle, an athlete can gain 15 to 20 pounds, and in boxing the weight category is very critical.
But in bodybuilding the athlete will use trenbolone to get all the benefits that this powerful steroid provides. It is possible in a short period of time to gain muscle mass of excellent quality. In this case, without a set of adipose tissue, because the drug is not prone to water retention or bloating. Powerlifters and other sport athletes receive from this steroid a significant increase in power indicators. At the same time, the mass is growing, but “pure”. Tren-Hex is an esterfied version of Trenbolone which is released more slowly in the body. This eliminates the need for more frequent injections. The half-life of Tren-Hex is approximately 14 days. Those bodybuilders, powerlifters and athletes who enter drug tested competitions/contests should be aware that at least five weeks is needed to completely clear Tren-Hex from the system.

Trenbolone may not aromatize. But it has a very strong affinity to progestin and can still stimulate the estrogen receptor and cause gyno. However, there’s an easy workaround. Just keep cabergoline handy and use it if you notice the slightest symptom of gynecomastia while you are on Tren. Most take .5mg two times per week.
Trenbolone can trash your lipids. It will increase total cholesterol and LDL while reducing HDL greatly. A lot of users seem to take 3-5 grams of fish oils daily to try to combat this. Organ and liver protection is a must while using any *Trenbolone Ester.

The benefits from Tren-Hex will also be amazing. Trenbolone is said to promote muscle hardness and definition and will increase vascularity in those who are serious about their physical condition. Known for it’s drying effect, Tren-Hex will make the skin appear thinner and therefore muscles will look more pronounced and chiseled, especially when bodyfat is very low. Tren-Hex is so powerful that you can utilize it for both a bulking and cutting phase. For bodybuilders and athletes in the off-season or who are considering a bulking cycle, Tren-Hex can be used but if done so on its own, won’t provide the best results. Stack this steroid with other bulking agents and it will consolidate your gains, harden muscles and increase strength. Another added bonus of using Tren-Hex in a bulking phase is that it will provide a greater capacity for more intense workouts. When adding Tren-Hex to a bulking stack, the gains you see will be all clean gains with as little fat as possible. The good news when considering a cutting cycle is that you can use Tren-Hex on its own and still get good results. When cutting, we are already depriving the body of the extra calories so while burning fat, Tren-Hex will work to burn more fat, pump up your metabolism and promote extreme leanness as well as muscle shape and definition. Tren-Hex can also protect your muscles from atrophy which tends to occur when we are calorie deficient while still training vigorously. Some actually say that you can combine any two steroids together and not get the same results that you would from cycling with Tren-Hex. Recovery time will also be quicker if using Tren-Hex in your cutting cycle. Trenbolone will keep your strength up when you are working to cut the last bit of fat on your body. Bodybuilders have stacked Tren-Hex with Primobolan, Masteron and Winstrol when running cutting cycles while using Dianabol and Anadrol with Tren-Hex for bulking cycles.
Max favorite cycle of all time:
Tren Hex - 200-300mg week
Primo E- 500-600mg week
Test P - 300-400mg week
Anavar - 50-100mg daily
Proviron- 50-100mg daily{100!}
GH - 4-6iu daily or 5day on, 2 off or 3 lg. Inj a week
**Caber and Adex/Asin as needed

Max

Last edited:
Dosage I was up to 400mg per week and about to do 500mg before the virus hit. I honestly absolutely love the compound and will be using it a hell of a lot more. I was going to do a 12 week run with it.
Some describe it a cross between eq and primo when they are using it which seems pretty accurate even something like a weaker version of tren.
I was hitting 1.5 cc of just dhb alone and having no pip with our product I should add!

Sounds like I might give it a shot! Thanks for the info! You’re the man!

PARA/TREN HEX EXTENDED INFO:
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate represents the dominant large ester based Trenbolone compound on the market. It was first released by the France based Negma Laboratories in the late 1960’s under the trade name Parabolan. This represents the first and only Trenbolone hormone to ever exist in human grade form. Parabolan was prescribed for many years in cases of malnutrition, which will make a lot of sense as we dive into the compound. It was also prescribed to treat osteoporosis in some cases, as well as in the treatment of cachexia.

Parabolan also has the ability to greatly increase red blood cell count and IGF-1 output. The increased red blood cell count is important as red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen to and through the blood. This not only promotes greater muscular endurance, but again revs up the total anabolic activity. When it comes to anabolic activity, this is precisely why the increased presence of IGF-1 is important. IGF-1 is a powerfully potent anabolic hormone that affects nearly every cell in the human body. This simple hormone also plays a tremendous role on our body’s recovery process.

My review:

Tren hex has the ability to allow the body to process the nutrients in food far more efficiently making fats, carbohydrates and protein much more valuable gram for gram. It can also directly influence the burning of fat via its ability to bind with the androgen receptor. The net result is a vastly increased fat burning rate while simultaneously increasing muscle. The anabolic activity with Parabolan is also enhanced by the increased rate of red blood cell circulation. The high red blood cell count means that more oxygen is delivered to the body, helping to improve endurance. This allows for longer and more intense training and faster recovery. Most people begin at around 152-220mg per week, very significant benefits can be seen at this dosage, particularly when the right training and diet regime is adhered to at the same time. More experienced users of this drug may take 152-228/300mg per week. A lot of guys want to run it but have not. It’s a very versatile compound ester of trenbolone and personally my favorite.

Tren Hex with such compounds as Winstrol, Primobolan, Anavar and Masteron (to name a few) when used for cutting purposes

Tren Hex or Parabolan is also used for bulking, it is often stacked with Dianabol or Anadrol, Deca-Durabolin as well as other compounds. The purpose of these combinations is to bulk up and gain mass rather than obtain the dry, hard look. But as you can see, Tren Hex is so versatile that it can be used to achieve both goals.

Max

Tren Hex: 2.0
The brand name and trade name for this anabolic steroid is called Parabolan. It is a longer acting ester of trenbolone than the acetate version. Trenbolone acetate is the faster ester and is the most popular among bodybuilders. There is a very big difference in the half-life of these two trenbolone esters. The Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester has the half-life of close to two weeks and the Acetate ester half-life is only 2-3 days. Trenbolone, no matter the ester is known as the most powerful anabolic steroid available today.

Parabolan Effects:
This steroid is a derivative of nandrolone - if you look at the molecular structure of substances, it will be similar. But nandrolone is inferior to trenbolone in a number of parameters. For example, trenbolone has a very high resistance to metabolism in the body, therefore making it have a much better anabolic effect. Also, it will not convert into estrogen. Trenbolone is totally resistant to aromatization, unlike nandrolone which is not.
T-Hex... is it the most powerful steroid?
Trenbolone Hex and many other injectable steroids are in high demand in bodybuilding, powerlifting, crossfit, and other sports. However, boxers are not in a hurry to use Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, because it significantly increases muscle mass. For a two-month cycle, an athlete can gain 15 to 20 pounds, and in boxing the weight category is very critical.
But in bodybuilding the athlete will use trenbolone to get all the benefits that this powerful steroid provides. It is possible in a short period of time to gain muscle mass of excellent quality. In this case, without a set of adipose tissue, because the drug is not prone to water retention or bloating. Powerlifters and other sport athletes receive from this steroid a significant increase in power indicators. At the same time, the mass is growing, but “pure”. Tren-Hex is an esterfied version of Trenbolone which is released more slowly in the body. This eliminates the need for more frequent injections. The half-life of Tren-Hex is approximately 14 days. Those bodybuilders, powerlifters and athletes who enter drug tested competitions/contests should be aware that at least five weeks is needed to completely clear Tren-Hex from the system.

Trenbolone may not aromatize. But it has a very strong affinity to progestin and can still stimulate the estrogen receptor and cause gyno. However, there’s an easy workaround. Just keep cabergoline handy and use it if you notice the slightest symptom of gynecomastia while you are on Tren. Most take .5mg two times per week.
Trenbolone can trash your lipids. It will increase total cholesterol and LDL while reducing HDL greatly. A lot of users seem to take 3-5 grams of fish oils daily to try to combat this. Organ and liver protection is a must while using any *Trenbolone Ester.

The benefits from Tren-Hex will also be amazing. Trenbolone is said to promote muscle hardness and definition and will increase vascularity in those who are serious about their physical condition. Known for it’s drying effect, Tren-Hex will make the skin appear thinner and therefore muscles will look more pronounced and chiseled, especially when bodyfat is very low. Tren-Hex is so powerful that you can utilize it for both a bulking and cutting phase. For bodybuilders and athletes in the off-season or who are considering a bulking cycle, Tren-Hex can be used but if done so on its own, won’t provide the best results. Stack this steroid with other bulking agents and it will consolidate your gains, harden muscles and increase strength. Another added bonus of using Tren-Hex in a bulking phase is that it will provide a greater capacity for more intense workouts. When adding Tren-Hex to a bulking stack, the gains you see will be all clean gains with as little fat as possible. The good news when considering a cutting cycle is that you can use Tren-Hex on its own and still get good results. When cutting, we are already depriving the body of the extra calories so while burning fat, Tren-Hex will work to burn more fat, pump up your metabolism and promote extreme leanness as well as muscle shape and definition. Tren-Hex can also protect your muscles from atrophy which tends to occur when we are calorie deficient while still training vigorously. Some actually say that you can combine any two steroids together and not get the same results that you would from cycling with Tren-Hex. Recovery time will also be quicker if using Tren-Hex in your cutting cycle. Trenbolone will keep your strength up when you are working to cut the last bit of fat on your body. Bodybuilders have stacked Tren-Hex with Primobolan, Masteron and Winstrol when running cutting cycles while using Dianabol and Anadrol with Tren-Hex for bulking cycles.
Max favorite cycle of all time:
Tren Hex - 200-300mg week
Primo E- 500-600mg week
Test P - 300-400mg week
Anavar - 50-100mg daily
Proviron- 50-100mg daily{100!}
GH - 4-6iu daily or 5day on, 2 off or 3 lg. Inj a week
**Caber and Adex/Asin as needed

Max

I bet that cycle yields some fantabulous results!

Hey I’m fairly new to this forum and looking for a reliable source for my gear. With a quick turnaround on the shipping.. Any suggestions..? Greatly appreciated..

Hey I’m fairly new to this forum and looking for a reliable source for my gear. With a quick turnaround on the shipping.. Any suggestions..? Greatly appreciated..
WTF........Is this now a daily thing??..........I vote we ban the next poster of this shit..!!.This isn't Goggle..........Do your research or get down the road...I don't,,,Wait WE don't need this kind of stuff going on.....this will shut US down...I love this forum and I need my Brothers this year.........This may be my last year alive,this is my Medicine,my GO to place when my life is falling apart......And I don't need selfish ,lazy A-holes coming onboard F****** it up.........Let another one come on...this is mild!!

WTF........Is this now a daily thing??..........I vote we ban the next poster of this shit..!!.This isn't Goggle..........Do your research or get down the road...I don't,,,Wait WE don't need this kind of stuff going on.....this will shut US down...I love this forum and I need my Brothers this year.........This may be my last year alive,this is my Medicine,my GO to place when my life is falling apart......And I don't need selfish ,lazy A-holes coming onboard F****** it up.........Let another one come on...this is mild!!

I’m with you on this, brother. There needs to be rules in place for this. This is our sanctuary, we can’t like green horns come in and ruin it.

Back