• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to dial gains back down but still remain on anabolics?

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m currently on Sust 500/week and Mast 400/week. Was on deca but got off that about 2 months ago and then threw in the mast. Thought I would lose some size after getting off the deca but it’s been 2 months and that has not really happened. Just 3-4 pounds.

I want to lose a few lbs of mass and get a bit more cut. I have anavar to help with the cutting.

What’s a good cruise dosage to bring the size down a bit?

Would lowering the test dosage to 250/week and doing 50mg/day of anavar accomplish this goal? Can I still remain on the mast 400 while accomplishing this or would you recommend lowering or getting off the mast?

Please weigh in your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Stats:
6’ 2”
31 years old
217lbs

I’m currently on Sust 500/week and Mast 400/week. Was on deca but got off that about 2 months ago and then threw in the mast. Thought I would lose some size after getting off the deca but it’s been 2 months and that has not really happened. Just 3-4 pounds.

I want to lose a few lbs of mass and get a bit more cut. I have anavar to help with the cutting.

What’s a good cruise dosage to bring the size down a bit?

Would lowering the test dosage to 250/week and doing 50mg/day of anavar accomplish this goal? Can I still remain on the mast 400 while accomplishing this or would you recommend lowering or getting off the mast?

Please weigh in your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Stats:
6’ 2”
31 years old
217lbs
Getting more"cut" is all diet. Not anavar, mast, or any drug will burn the fat off alone.

Getting more"cut" is all diet. Not anavar, mast, or any drug will burn the fat off alone.

I’m more concerned with losing some mass that I’ve gained from the current cycle layout. Any thought on cruise dosages to help with that?

I’m more concerned with losing some mass that I’ve gained from the current cycle layout. Any thought on cruise dosages to help with that?
First time i ever heard somebody wanted to lose gains they just got.
200 test 300 cal deficit. That's very generic without seeing you tho. Post pic for more precise recommendation

Whats your body fat ? Reason ' if it was quality mass why lose it . But if you carry excess fat you need to get under 200

I’d say drop it all but 150-200mg test and you should lose some size for sure. Maybe run 50-60mg of the var along with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats your body fat ? Reason ' if it was quality mass why lose it . But if you carry excess fat you need to get under 200
Exactly why I said post pic. Hard to just give a generic answer.

OP we need some clarification. Are you wanting to lose body fat or muscle or both. Most guys on here want to lose as much body fat as possible while not losing muscle. So what exactly are you wanting?

Var is expensive..............I wouldn't run it without being able to lift...my.02

OP we need some clarification. Are you wanting to lose body fat or muscle or both. Most guys on here want to lose as much body fat as possible while not losing muscle. So what exactly are you wanting?

I apologize, as far as the mass goes that I’m talking about, it would be more along the lines of wanting to lose the excess fat, definitely want to keep the muscle.

I would say I’m aiming towards losing about 5-7lbs of excess fat that’s built up.

IML Gear Cream!
Var is expensive..............I wouldn't run it without being able to lift...my.02

I’ve found an “underground” gym that’s staying open. You would never even know the place is a gym or that there’s any activity going on in that place. I’m good to go on that front.

Last edited:
I apologize, as far as the mass goes that I’m talking about, it would be more along the lines of wanting to lose the excess fat, definitely want to keep the muscle.

I would say I’m aiming towards losing about 5-7lbs of excess fat that’s built up.
Brother imma keep it real with ya and I mean no disrespect or to be an asshole. BUT, if ur on here asking how to lose just 5-7 lbs of fat and what drugs/doses to use then honestly you have no business using these drugs. 5-7 lbs should be an easily achieved goal with or without drugs and sure as hell doesn't require anavar. Correct me if im wrong but I heard nothing about an ai so when u cut back drugs be prepared to lose that weight plus some water weight. That 5 lbs of fat may actually cost you 10-12+ pounds. If you must stay on the drugs then 200mg/wk test and clean up the diet and add a bit of cardio. Stay there till you're more educated on what ur doing lest you may hurt yourself and cause more harm than good. Stay safe brother!!

Back