TRT question.

Thread: TRT question.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

TRT question.

I have been TRT for 7 years now and its pretty expensive. I spend about 300 about once a month. So I have been thinking of just buying from a UGL. I'm confident I can keep up the same schedule as its pretty much life as usual now. Questions I have are. Is it worth the risk? I have never bought test online before and have always been scared too. Don't want to go to jail over something I need to feel normal. Is it safe? I know online you never truly know your getting what you pay for. Thanks for any help. Just knowing if I spent that 300 on just test c and my normal doctor doing the blood work would save me thousands.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,136 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    I have been TRT for 7 years now and its pretty expensive. I spend about 300 about once a month. So I have been thinking of just buying from a UGL. I'm confident I can keep up the same schedule as its pretty much life as usual now. Questions I have are. Is it worth the risk? I have never bought test online before and have always been scared too. Don't want to go to jail over something I need to feel normal. Is it safe? I know online you never truly know your getting what you pay for. Thanks for any help. Just knowing if I spent that 300 on just test c and my normal doctor doing the blood work would save me thousands.

I have hundreds of clients, and several use Titan bc they need to have a script bc they have custody of children or they have jobs like doctors,nurses, cops, fireman and they need to be legal, so they just pay the price. Also they are worried about being tested.

But the majority of my Clients just "self medicate". Alot of them were using Prohormones before the ban and even though I personally despise an oral only cycle, thats simply a fact I am telling you. These bans forced everyday law abiding citizens into "Criminals" because they now went to UG labs to get what they wanted.

And lets be honest AAS is ilegally and wrongfully scheduled. It is scheduled as III and that means no valid medical use, except wait a second, theres only hundreds of thousands of people prescribed it.

So anyways as of right now I think most of my guys are using either Isovet, Praet or also now Feral. From what I have heard you cannot go wrong with those brands.

And you are talking what $30-45 a bottle that might last you 2 months.

The other thing you can try right now is TELE HEALTH. Callling in your Dr. or "a dr." They have greatly relaxed medical care bc of the coronavirus so u might even call in and say that you have a script and you can't afford it. YOu dont wanna give labs bc ur afraid of catching the Coronavirus and you are asking for a script for INJ test cyp, pins and hcg and all the fixings.

This does work honestly. I have seen it a few times this week alone.

I personally have a tele health appointment, since my IGF levels are so low I have no choice but to ask for HGH over the phone and no labs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Yeah I'm with you its insane to punish grown adults for taking something they need or even to use to look and feel better. They really need to change the laws. I'll for sure check in to what you mentioned spending 50 bucks every 2-3 months would put a ton of money back in to my pocket. Thanks for the help.