• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Wife getting sexually harassed at work...what to do?

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It all started with some off color comments that she let slide. Then it developed into full on boob honking and ass slaps. She's even been asked to perform oral sex. There's not much that hasn't happened. Not sure what to do about it. She hasn't been to HR and I don't know if she even has a case because it would all be he said/she said. I should also add that this all started a couple of days ago when we started working from home.

It all started with some off color comments that she let slide. Then it developed into full on boob honking and ass slaps. She's even been asked to perform oral sex. There's not much that hasn't happened. Not sure what to do about it. She hasn't been to HR and I don't know if she even has a case because it would all be he said/she said. I should also add that this all started a couple of days ago when we started working from home.
Go online and buy one of those pens with a recording device in it

Lol

good one... at first I was about to head south and fuck shit up for ya bro

Fucking Coronavirus now causing sexual harassment.

Invite him over for dinner and beat his fucking ass

THE JOKER

It sounds like she is allowing it. Whether you want to hear that or not.

She should have gone to HR with that immediately. Companies dont fuck around these days bc honestly you have a lawsuit and then some, but if she hasn't documented it then you won't win. Not only that but they will immediately shut that down from the top.

It happened to my gf before. Some guy kept touching her shoulder everytime he wanted to speak to her. She was afraid to report it, and I was like look if you are afraid to report it, then you must like it, and then you and I have issues. We all know that touching is a gateway.

So it did happen again and she finally went to HR, and they tore his ass apart apparently. They put him on close watch and literally a month later, he was "fired" for undisclosed reasons.

Pisses me off. I worked on a unit in the hospital, in fact I worked with about 3,000 employees and 90% were women. Alot of them hot as hell. Single, married and cheating, you name it, and I'd never dare lay a finger on one of them or touch one of them.

The ball is in her court.

It sounds like she is allowing it. Whether you want to hear that or not.

She should have gone to HR with that immediately. Companies dont fuck around these days bc honestly you have a lawsuit and then some, but if she hasn't documented it then you won't win. Not only that but they will immediately shut that down from the top.

It happened to my gf before. Some guy kept touching her shoulder everytime he wanted to speak to her. She was afraid to report it, and I was like look if you are afraid to report it, then you must like it, and then you and I have issues. We all know that touching is a gateway.

So it did happen again and she finally went to HR, and they tore his ass apart apparently. They put him on close watch and literally a month later, he was "fired" for undisclosed reasons.

Pisses me off. I worked on a unit in the hospital, in fact I worked with about 3,000 employees and 90% were women. Alot of them hot as hell. Single, married and cheating, you name it, and I'd never dare lay a finger on one of them or touch one of them.

The ball is in her court.

You need to read first post a little closer... :roflmao:

It seems like she's being patient and doesn't want to make a huge deal about it but she should. Ppl have no right to be touching her like that if they aren't her bf or husband. Unfortunately many feminine built women (boobs, butts, etc) often have more passive, submissive personalities so we have to look out for them.

At first, I was gonna say wait till he's off work and tail him till he parks and beat the fuck out of him.

Last sentence is hard to read when you're enraged! you win the internet today. We're all clearly on copious amounts of testosterone and are inherently violent.

lmao....it does make for a good reading comprehension test. It does make me wonder though...like, if you're working from home and get hurt...can you get workman's comp?

You need to read first post a little closer... :roflmao:

Love you man. You got me

I was even feeling bad for you too. Like this guy I like is getting a bad deal.

Im an idiot.

Sorry.

It's really not sexual harassment until there is nipple pulling.....has that happened at all?

It's really not sexual harassment until there is nipple pulling.....has that happened at all?

Yes, but they were mine, soooOOOooo...

- - - Updated - - -

Love you man. You got me

I was even feeling bad for you too. Like this guy I like is getting a bad deal.

Im an idiot.

Sorry.

lol...i felt bad because you worked so hard on your post!

Yes, but they were mine, soooOOOooo...

- - - Updated - - -

lol...i felt bad because you worked so hard on your post!

I did and now Im pissed bc I saw this guy in my situation at a street fair. And so I said you like to touch my wife? He was like
"I'm gay"

And I was like "Thats a great excuse" and he literally ran away. My gf was quiet the whole time but later I got favors, she def liked me standing up for her. That kinda stuff pisses me off.

But I digress I like your post and I leave you with Whitney Cummings Roast of David Hasselhoff to distract you from my stupidity. Pay attention to the Magic Johnson reference. You will love it

Damn, you had me going there for a min lol

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Is there a reenactment video

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Have her watch "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"...........and then F*** his game up...........OR take him hunting..!!

There is never a reason not to go to HR for this kind of thing. HR protects the interest of the company. And even if there is the slightest chance of truth, they'll handle it asap.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Lotta dudes don’t finish reading things ... I know I’m guilty, sometimes lol

you’d make some great reading comprehension tests for HR positions...

Yea I initially was thinking someone might get beat up in the parking lot. Then I was all like.... This clever fuck... He's fondling his ol lady...
Dudes got style that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Double tap with Hornady Critical Defense

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Double tap with Hornady Critical Defense

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Don’t do it multi!

I mean I doubt you could shoot the perp twice anyway... unless you’re really bad aim

Back