• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD on Point

Liftthatishbro

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not my first TD with these folks but transactions and communications have always been on point. Appreciate that and i'm glad that Modafinil was available was running low..

Attachments

• DG TD.jpg
    DG TD.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 104
I ordered ZPHC test E vials and HCG from Alan today, he responded initially letting me know payment didnt get sent yet but after it was sent I haven't heard from him since, think he is just busy. I'm trying not to worry just paranoid because its one of my very first orders ever

I ordered ZPHC test E vials and HCG from Alan today, he responded initially letting me know payment didnt get sent yet but after it was sent I haven't heard from him since, think he is just busy. I'm trying not to worry just paranoid because its one of my very first orders ever

If you don't hear from him by the end of the day, send me a PM with your order number and I'll take care of it. Thanks!

Edit: I see you don't have enough posts to PM, you can email me at adhome01@protonmail.com.

Last edited:

I don't understand this post. You say you ordered today and your already worried about your order!?

I don't understand this post. You say you ordered today and your already worried about your order!?

Yes he is worried . He needs to be walked thru whole process with constant emails every step of the way lol.

Yes he is worried . He needs to be walked thru whole process with constant emails every step of the way lol.

I talked with him and everything is fine. Just first-time jitters.

I sent email today to no response. Don’t care if he does respond. Everything has Been 100 for me. They got a rep to uphold no ones ghosting you

- - - Updated - - -

Oh this was days ago this thread my b

I sent email today to no response. Don’t care if he does respond. Everything has Been 100 for me. They got a rep to uphold no ones ghosting you

- - - Updated - - -

Oh this was days ago this thread my b

Yeah, I talked to him the same day as he first posted. Everything is fine and he received his order. It was just first time jitters.

Back