Drugsgear.com


TD on Point

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: TD on Point

  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Liftthatishbro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    290
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    193
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points
    8352997

    TD on Point

    Not my first TD with these folks but transactions and communications have always been on point. Appreciate that and i'm glad that Modafinil was available was running low..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DG TD.jpg  

  2. #2
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    6

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    20100

    I ordered ZPHC test E vials and HCG from Alan today, he responded initially letting me know payment didnt get sent yet but after it was sent I haven't heard from him since, think he is just busy. I'm trying not to worry just paranoid because its one of my very first orders ever

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Liftthatishbro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    290
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    193
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points
    8352997

    I wouldn't worry. If you have questions pm one of their reps you will be taken care of..

  4. #4
    www.DrugsGear.com
    BOARD REP

    adhome01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,083

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,564
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    258
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lynxpoint View Post
    I ordered ZPHC test E vials and HCG from Alan today, he responded initially letting me know payment didnt get sent yet but after it was sent I haven't heard from him since, think he is just busy. I'm trying not to worry just paranoid because its one of my very first orders ever
    If you don't hear from him by the end of the day, send me a PM with your order number and I'll take care of it. Thanks!

    Edit: I see you don't have enough posts to PM, you can email me at adhome01@protonmail.com.
    Last edited by adhome01; 03-25-2020 at 02:28 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    weakback's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    217

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    78 Posts
    Rep Points
    224007703

    Quote Originally Posted by lynxpoint View Post
    I ordered ZPHC test E vials and HCG from Alan today, he responded initially letting me know payment didnt get sent yet but after it was sent I haven't heard from him since, think he is just busy. I'm trying not to worry just paranoid because its one of my very first orders ever
    I don't understand this post. You say you ordered today and your already worried about your order!?

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    249

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    1621157219

    Quote Originally Posted by weakback View Post
    I don't understand this post. You say you ordered today and your already worried about your order!?
    Yes he is worried . He needs to be walked thru whole process with constant emails every step of the way lol.

  7. #7
    www.DrugsGear.com
    BOARD REP

    adhome01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,083

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,564
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    258
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy516 View Post
    Yes he is worried . He needs to be walked thru whole process with constant emails every step of the way lol.
    I talked with him and everything is fine. Just first-time jitters.

  8. #8
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    99

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100

    I sent email today to no response. Donít care if he does respond. Everything has Been 100 for me. They got a rep to uphold no ones ghosting you

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh this was days ago this thread my b

  9. #9
    www.DrugsGear.com
    BOARD REP

    adhome01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,083

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,564
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    258
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Odi4796 View Post
    I sent email today to no response. Donít care if he does respond. Everything has Been 100 for me. They got a rep to uphold no ones ghosting you

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh this was days ago this thread my b

    Yeah, I talked to him the same day as he first posted. Everything is fine and he received his order. It was just first time jitters.

Similar Threads

  1. Starting point....
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-16-2015, 04:47 PM
  2. is my PCT down to a point.
    By s0soisl0l in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-27-2015, 06:03 PM
  3. bb is on point
    By bambam333 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 08:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums