• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Free tren E

IML Gear Cream!
Damn website logs me out constantly and screws up my apostrophes.

My vote for [mention]maxmuscle1 [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who PM’d me, I am having site issues I am not ignoring anyone. PM’s are hit and miss plus I get logged out every time I post.

@Sherk, I’ll gat back to you soon.

Lmao man bro your like a salty x girlfriend who just can’t get over me. I gave you your chance at fame and when I called you out you were “ going to be back in 2 hours” and this was what 4 months ago now?

Lmao man bro your like a salty x girlfriend who just can’t get over me. I gave you your chance at fame and when I called you out you were “ going to be back in 2 hours” and this was what 4 months ago now?

I’m just kidding with you jswole. I know you can take a joke. That’s all.

You know I’ve been looking thru your post.... I think a 26 year old genius actually.

Thanks lathecrasher and congratulations compoundlifts!!

Max

Get Shredded!
It’s on the way brother. I hooked you up. All I ask is that you post when it lands so everyone knows I’m not full of shit. Check your email Compound and give some rep points. Cheers.

Attachments

• C8006EF0-1CC4-41A6-9A70-7EF65931F389.jpeg
    C8006EF0-1CC4-41A6-9A70-7EF65931F389.jpeg
    878.6 KB · Views: 54
It’s on the way brother. I hooked you up. All I ask is that you post when it lands so everyone knows I’m not full of shit. Check your email Compound and give some rep points. Cheers.
Damn those are 3 solid sources there man!!!

I'm overly grateful bc my stash is sad, at best. This will 100% be being used by me.

It was really nice, especially after no matter what I do, I can't get unemployment to file correctly.

For some of those that don't know, I work in a restaurant where people from all over the world visit. We closed down pretty fast and I've been directly and seriously affected by all this.

I hope that everyone is staying safe, healthy, and making the best of their extra time during this crisis. #don'twantachipinme

Thanks everyone. I'm not stingy. If someone really needs something for THEMSELVES, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Love all you fuckers,
CL31

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I'm overly grateful bc my stash is sad, at best. This will 100% be being used by me.

It was really nice, especially after no matter what I do, I can't get unemployment to file correctly.

For some of those that don't know, I work in a restaurant where people from all over the world visit. We closed down pretty fast and I've been directly and seriously affected by all this.

I hope that everyone is staying safe, healthy, and making the best of their extra time during this crisis. #don'twantachipinme

Thanks everyone. I'm not stingy. If someone really needs something for THEMSELVES, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Love all you fuckers,
CL31

Nice package of goodies! Christmas early! Very cool

Max

Love all you fuckers,
CL31

Yeah, but 5 weeks into that tren cycle you'll be a big douche just like the rest of us, lol j/k bro I can't think of anyone else here I'd rather see that stuff go to.
You the man @Lathe Crasher !

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Last edited:
Yeah, but 5 weeks into that tren cycle you'll be a big douche just like the rest of us, lol j/k bro I can't think of anyone else here I'd rather see that stuff go to.
You the man @Lathe Crasher !

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
I may be. I feel like a fluffy fairy right now.
234 and lifted a weight in a week.
Quarantine 15 like freshman 15 lol

Love all you fuckers,
CL31

Congrats!

That is a score of goodies.

JOKER

Congrats!

That is a score of goodies.

JOKER
I was shocked when I opened the email and read what he was sending after thinking it was tren. I was stoked about getting the tren and then, BOOM!!!
@Lathe Crasher for prez

IML Gear Cream!

Love all you fuckers,
CL31

I feel ya man. Restaurant manager here been on forlough over a week but still not a dime. Hopefully it'll go through soon. I think they approve it on an individual basis and 3.5 million people applied last week. Keep your head up. I feel your pain homie

I feel ya man. Restaurant manager here been on forlough over a week but still not a dime. Hopefully it'll go through soon. I think they approve it on an individual basis and 3.5 million people applied last week. Keep your head up. I feel your pain homie
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that.
Unemployment, food stamps, and look for rent relief while continuing to pursue employment. That's what I've been doing for days.

shots fired- dude you disappear and seemingly only pop up to poke fun at swole and make one or two other posts- sometimes funny - this is kind of funny
I nominate jswole!

Dude is so humble. You know you basically have to beg for his opinion. Also quick to let you know that his opinion is not necessarily the only one out there.

Just make sure that Tren isn’t cloudy please

I disagree with never too old for TrenE- I can't handle even 200 mg/week of that for more than a 4 weeks.
Weird but better tolerance for TrenA even at comparable dosages- I can run A for a good 7 or so weeks before the sides start to outweigh the progress

Ok guys, I’ve run the holy shit out of tren E and I’m just plain done with it. I like deca much better but.... I have a too much tren E left over and don’t want to waste it. With that, I asked if I could give some away and was told yes so...

I’ll send 3 vials ZPHC Tren E to whoever is most worthy of a gift. You can nominate someone or yourself. IÂ’m just looking for a good candidate to give this to. The guy who gets it will need to email me through proton with a place to send it. If nobody feels comfortable with that, I’ll stash it for a year I guess. There’s gotta be a guy who deserves this... name him please.
I'll take it I'm almost out

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

ATTA BOY! You sir have good karma coming your way. Well played man, I'm impressed

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Of course.
Ok, been here forever and use the app.
Rep points? Fill me in.

Of course.
Ok, been here forever and use the app.
Rep points? Fill me in.

Haha, I was being sarcastic. I don’t know how to give points either.

Haha, I was being sarcastic. I don’t know how to give points either.
Think they switched to a kissing system.
5 second Frencher counts as 100 rep points.
Jk
Maybe that's on the web version instead of mobile?
I remember people Were neggin members points down so I figure it's gotta exist

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Here we goooo....
Thanks again Lathe.
Some sources could take pointers from your packaging. Very well done!!
Excited to use these goodies when this all rolls over. Prayers for everyone.

35b7b003d6fc3579f9d122200ac1aa1f.jpg

Back