• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

High dosed gear

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone tried pharmacoms test 500 or even 300?

does it hurt ?

Is it dosed accurately?

Has anyone tried pharmacoms test 500 or even 300?

does it hurt ?

Is it dosed accurately?

I've used them both. I thought I'd have some pip but was happily surprised that I didn't. Seemed accurately dosed to me (didn't get labs). I noticed a little pip from the Sust 500 but it wasn't too bad.

I've used them both. I thought I'd have some pip but was happily surprised that I didn't. Seemed accurately dosed to me (didn't get labs). I noticed a little pip from the Sust 500 but it wasn't too bad.
Oh ok ok thank you. Kind of uncommon question but how’s the oil smell?

500 has insane PIP. It’s for mixing with other gear

High dose gear is a crap shoot............expect PIP always,if none great..But the rub is this.Alot of so called high doses out there and more are under-dosed.......I like high dosed and will put up with PIP.......... IF... it's on point,but how do you really know???

High dose gear is a crap shoot............expect PIP always,if none great..But the rub is this.Alot of so called high doses out there and more are under-dosed.......I like high dosed and will put up with PIP.......... IF... it's on point,but how do you really know???
This. My first cycle was just test e. But my second and third cycle I used some very high concentration gear from a sponsor that is no longer around. I didn’t get any PIP from those high concentrations but in hind sight, I also feel like they were probably underdosed. As a noob I fell for it but now I wouldn’t. Seriously I bought a blend that was supposedly 200 test e/200 tren e/200 mast e. Like really?! 600mg of hormone per ml! With no pip! Yea only because it was underdosed like mofo.

Some.
Mix it with lower dosed gear and it drops it down to a 3 instead of a 7 or 8 out of 10.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

As far as I can remember. I don't remember what other compounds I was running with it, but I was running 500mg/wk. I've run a lot of Pharmacom, and I usually split orders with friends of mine. All of us have been happy with that lab. The only reason I don't run Pharmacom exclusively is that I've been hesitant to pay with bitcoin after my Coinbase account got shut down, and I don't care for Basicstero's seizure policy when it comes to their promos.

As far as I can remember. I don't remember what other compounds I was running with it, but I was running 500mg/wk. I've run a lot of Pharmacom, and I usually split orders with friends of mine. All of us have been happy with that lab. The only reason I don't run Pharmacom exclusively is that I've been hesitant to pay with bitcoin after my Coinbase account got shut down, and I don't care for Basicstero's seizure policy when it comes to their promos.
you think it’s actually close to 500mg? Kind of a weird question but how does the oil smell does it have that strong Sullivan alcohol smell or does it smell just like light oil? Balkan is good but it smells strong. And what about pharmacom vs zpch? I heard it’s Chineselol are the raws contaminated or what?

I've done test e 500 mg n the pip was rough but some ppl dont have trouble

you think it’s actually close to 500mg? Kind of a weird question but how does the oil smell does it have that strong Sullivan alcohol smell or does it smell just like light oil? Balkan is good but it smells strong. And what about pharmacom vs zpch? I heard it’s Chineselol are the raws contaminated or what?

Based on all the mass spec results I've seen on Pharmacom, it's probably a tad overdosed. Unless you're fairly new to this game, I'm sure you've come across all the test results floating around for all the major labs. If not, look here https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/pharmacom-labs/

I googled "Sullivan alcohol", but nothing gave me a clue as to what that is. Are you talking about guaiacol? If so, then no. I've never smelled guaiacol in any of their products. Unless you mean moonshine lol. ZPHC seems to get good reviews, but I haven't tried it yet. It's a bit pricey if I recall.

Based on all the mass spec results I've seen on Pharmacom, it's probably a tad overdosed. Unless you're fairly new to this game, I'm sure you've come across all the test results floating around for all the major labs. If not, look here https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/pharmacom-labs/

I googled "Sullivan alcohol", but nothing gave me a clue as to what that is. Are you talking about guaiacol? If so, then no. I've never smelled guaiacol in any of their products. Unless you mean moonshine lol. ZPHC seems to get good reviews, but I haven't tried it yet. It's a bit pricey if I recall.
Opp solvent not Sullivan

Can someone recommend where to buy empty sterile vials ? There are many options on amazon, but how to make sure they are sterile ?

I was able to find vials where medical supplies are sold. I think I can trust this source. How about sterile grape seed oil?

Back