• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

anybody got a good site for buying plate weights

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I setting up a home gym and shit is selling out everwhere, the big local stores are closed, wlamart and amazon are sold out of decent weight sets I can only get single random sized plates, like .5 or 1lb shit and ebay has some high priced stuff. I replied to some adds on craigslist and they were sold, I went to play it again and the girl there said all the weights went in the first few days, seems like everyone had the same idea :banghead: I stopped all gear use till I fugure out what I'm going to do

I setting up a home gym and shit is selling out everwhere, the big local stores are closed, wlamart and amazon are sold out of decent weight sets I can only get single random sized plates, like .5 or 1lb shit and ebay has some high priced stuff. I replied to some adds on craigslist and they were sold, I went to play it again and the girl there said all the weights went in the first few days, seems like everyone had the same idea :banghead: I stopped all gear use till I fugure out what I'm going to do
I'm not on Facebook anymore. But have u checked the market place on there. Or post on ur wall about your search. How many people wanna get fit. Buy the weights and quit a week in... All the weights ur looking for are dusty in someone's basement lol. My homie is a garbage man and brings me plates and equipment at least once a month. It's awesome.
Other than that. Try finding a small gym and email them about selling off old equipment they have stored. I've ahd luck with that years back. Scrap yards. Usually have that shit as well if u can tell the dude to keep an eye peeled and toss em Something for it.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I used to order stuff from these dudes. Give a call n see if they have plates. I got my first squat rack n bench from them and they have good prices. Not positive if they do plates. But it's worth a shot.
0521da9a334353f3bc1720ce8fe8273e.jpg

Just called for u. They have em but running low
Call em. Asap and tell em what u need....

I want to call but for some reason I'm thinking its a gay sex connection line or something you got me worried stinky
No sir. Ur mistaking my personal line that I just pm'd. It's 800 stinky d
Jesup is legit.
If u get the gay sex line. I'll blow ya to make up for it.
Wait what.

It's in iowa
A sweet redneck sounding lady answered and said if u want Facebook message them ur needs and it can be easier in case there busy
Look up Jesup gym iowa

I just referred some people to this
e384623fa4326bb77e3028b3421987c8.plist
and they sold out. (Walmart)www.hotsaleitem.com and tiger fitness usually have deals but people
are ordering at a rapid rate so if you see a deal. Buy!!

Max

everything I click on at walmart says out of stock

IML Gear Cream!
everything I click on at walmart says out of stock
Every gym rat who got locked out of their gym had the same idea and cleaned them out. I was lucky and got in early at Walmart dot com. My stuff arrives in two weeks

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

I found a great local place here in Houston. I have spent a lot money with them the past few weeks. They have a great supply of weights and equipment. They say they ship anywhere in the states.

www.boltfitnesssupply.com

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Every gym rat who got locked out of their gym had the same idea and cleaned them out. I was lucky and got in early at Walmart dot com. My stuff arrives in two weeks

I got a bench and rack coming next week but no bar or weight, I'm gonna have to improvise

I got a bench and rack coming next week but no bar or weight, I'm gonna have to improvise

Looks like high reps for awhile lol

im just gonna run and do calestenics (sp?) ... give my tendons a break and hopefully be back in the gym in a few weeks, ready to grow!

Everywhere I’ve looked is sold out as well I found an adjustable bench on wal mart that can get me everything for chest and shoulder as well as squats it also has leg extensions and ham curls I went to Lee’s and bought 2 size steel pipes for curls and squats along with cinder blocks and water buckets and also some resistance bands since those pipes will only hold so much weight everyone bought up everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am now going through the same issue i am looking for the bar and free weights and a squat rack i am extremely desperate lol!!!

Does anyone have experience with powerblock dumbbells? I was looking at the 50lb elite exp set to just get by for awhile. But hate to spend 500 plus for the dumbbells and 20 lb expansion to possibly have the gym reopen in a few weeks.

Everywhere I’ve looked is sold out as well I found an adjustable bench on wal mart that can get me everything for chest and shoulder as well as squats it also has leg extensions and ham curls I went to Lee’s and bought 2 size steel pipes for curls and squats along with cinder blocks and water buckets and also some resistance bands since those pipes will only hold so much weight everyone bought up everything

I bought that same bench, but went with dumbbells instead

I bought that same bench, but went with dumbbells instead

I just couldn’t justify spending the money on the DBs fkr what I was getting haha but we will do whatever we makes it work I got a little towel apparatus made up
And fixed to a door to do some
Pull down stuff as well as like rope extensions gunna test it out tomorrow and stealing some milk crates and such from work to use as stands and benches until
The one I ordered arrives

I just couldn’t justify spending the money on the DBs fkr what I was getting haha but we will do whatever we makes it work I got a little towel apparatus made up
And fixed to a door to do some
Pull down stuff as well as like rope extensions gunna test it out tomorrow and stealing some milk crates and such from work to use as stands and benches until
The one I ordered arrives

Yesir, looks like you, Monte and myself will be the only jacked people during this apocalypse, lol

These weight stands help if you have a tiny room/garage/basement. You can add barbell work
e72df882c695db8424c6db77f6451694.jpg
I actually had a client make some from wood recently. He lives in the sticks in Wyoming

Max

Fringesport and Titanfitness are our go-to. High quality and competitive with Rogue, but much more affordable pricing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

fuck yeah found a spot with decent prices just ordered a bar and weight they are on hold for pick up, I was seriously feeling like a panic attack was about to happen. is this what the people buying toilet paper were feeling I seriously sympathize with those anal wipers now. yall welcome to come over and lift and we can grill meat after lcause thats what men do

fuck yeah found a spot with decent prices just ordered a bar and weight they are on hold for pick up, I was seriously feeling like a panic attack was about to happen. is this what the people buying toilet paper were feeling I seriously sympathize with those anal wipers now. yall welcome to come over and lift and we can grill meat after lcause thats what men do

Nice. Who’d you order from ?

Fringesport and Titanfitness are our go-to. High quality and competitive with Rogue, but much more affordable pricing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Those look pretty good. Check out Rep Fitness, stuff looks solid. Might be making an investment in some of there stuff in the near future...if we don’t all die of course

Check these dudes out they have 75000 lbs of plates unstuck plus everything else in the world you need
The usualy do home gym.packages and full gyms. So not sure what the minimum is. But hes a good dude may work with everyone to keep business up during this time
3b979be196c9e9abf21fade5c632ef4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Does anyone have experience with powerblock dumbbells? I was looking at the 50lb elite exp set to just get by for awhile. But hate to spend 500 plus for the dumbbells and 20 lb expansion to possibly have the gym reopen in a few weeks.
I have power blocks; they go from 2.5-90 pounds in 2.5lb incremenents. I like them a lot. Had them over ten years now. They are expensive though but much cheaper and more space friendly than having the equivalent in regular dumbbells.

I have power blocks; they go from 2.5-90 pounds in 2.5lb incremenents. I like them a lot. Had them over ten years now. They are expensive though but much cheaper and more space friendly than having the equivalent in regular dumbbells.
power blocks look awkward how are they on a flet bench, I'm probably going to get an adjustable dumbell set

Back