• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Girlfriend threatening to snitch on my gear use. Best plan of action?

IML Gear Cream!
All bacteria needs is heat and moisture to survive. The needle had gone septic on a micro-scale. My tri's and ankles swelled up and I could hardly walk. Intense pain. I had a skin condition that looked like splattered blood in my crotch and ankle areas.

You definitely dodged a bullet there, damn. Was the purpura a specific result of sepsis? Thx for sharing that fiasco. We can all learn from each others' mistakes.

I've played a few games with my own gear by pushing the envelope of "sterile" practices, like continuing to use vials that I'd originally opened years ago then sidelined. They "should" be sterile still, but to be smart I should reheat & bake them first to be wise but I'm lazy. Also I've pinned drunk many times and forgotten to swab beforehand, lol, or even switch out the 18ga draw needle. But never gotten a noticeable infection. Just luck of the draw there and a reliable immune system, but everyone can get unlucky eventually.

Syringes and needles can be re-sterilized by thorough flushing with a bleach solution (I forget the exact water:bleach ratio) but what's the point? GPZ and similar online sources will have needle-syringe combos costing 5 to 30 cents apiece typically, and that 30 cent example includes two needles for the luer-lock switch out. They're just WAY too cheap to risk serious harm and exorbitant hospital bills.

dude admin isnt young at all- from all accounts it appears hes been around the block a million times- you maybe should listen to a little bit of what he says
It's not funny if she's feeling rejected and tells them I get juiced up and rape her repeatedly. You must be young, Chucky. This shit happens.

sounds like you fucked sideways on this deal- I dont think you are highly publicized and known in that regard but it seems like you might be well known and counted on with the strongman circuit. You definitely have a ton of good advice for peeps here.

I refused to snitch and I believe that was part of it as well as that Judge was a scumbag.

In prison I did all the guards and Paroles cycles. In exchange for extra food etc. I got my crew ice cream, pizza, burgers, etc. Some of the inmates thought I was snitching to get such treatment. I never would. I simply was directing half the guards what to take, and when and which brands to use. Parole as well.

They got me extra gym time and they did truly hook me up and Im not gonna lie, alot of those guys are good people. Def some scumbags but truly I saw alot of good people in Jail and working in them. They are just like us, and they respected me bc I didn't snitch. Worst part was I didn't see my daughter for 4.5 months, that was horrible bc I was raising her. Food sucked, but I did get my HRT script in jail and worked out 7 days a week. I also designed an ECA stack that I sold inside made of coffee, Sudafed and aspirin that I ground up.

My unit worked out with me. We were all ripped in those 4 months LOL

Last edited:
Good old Connecticut (Sarcasm as this is a Democrat State, and for 8 years straight we had what was voted the worst Governor in the United States.

So yeah I was in Court with Rip Torn. We sat together during proceeding and our hearings. You have seen him in the movie Dodgeball, hes the old guy that throws wrenches.
jZQ1YuctkAEfBL9190OwZyPekLx.jpg

So he goes in front of the court. Judge is like Mr Torn, you have like 20-30 prior arrests. You walked into a bank , drunk with a gun, waved it around, smashed a window, scared everyone to death and then drove drunk home. You have a lifetime history of crime. Your Attorneys say you are in Rehab right now, so I am going to be strict this time. You are confined to rehab for 60 days and then you will be on Probation for 3 years.

I go next. "Mr. Inman, You have zero arrests, you have a Graduate degree, currently working on Neuro on the Brain injury unit. You are a father and from what I hear you are a good father. You have a Steroid possession and probably Distribution since all of your workout partners are also in the same Industry as you. You are a danger to society because young kids look up to you and therefore use these dangerous drugs, so instead of the recommended Probation of 2 years you are getting the maximum of 7 years in Prison suspended after 9 months. 3 years probation. A psych and anger management eval, You will be required to attend inpatient Substance abuse treatment (they made me go 3 separate sessions (2-4 weeks each) and 100hrs of community service.

The Court literally booed. The same Judge about 6 months later was either taken down or stepped down forcefully bc there was a Marijuana case where a 20 year old girl was the ringleader and she had 2 men dealing for her. He gave the men like 5 years in prison and he gave the girl probation bc he said "she was too attractive to be in charge of such an operation"

All of this is a true story, I assure you.

Oh, I believe you. I love Rip from a bunch of stuff.

You associate with, therefore must distribute? THAT'S what I'm saying exactly. I've gotten a bunch of slack cut for me over the years from cops. Possible DUI's, Many speeding on my Harley. If you want to know the truth, I'd call it 'cool guy privilege'.

I act cool. (No big ego), I joke. I look yoked and always seem to get the 'bro' treatment. but that could work against me just as easily.

I'm going to be cautious about how I handle this and get legal. Thanks for sharing your story, Wesley.

Last edited:
dude admin isnt young at all- from all accounts it appears hes been around the block a million times- you maybe should listen to a little bit of what he says

I don't disrespect anybody, lifter. Words are imperfect things. I could have worded that differently so as not to be misconstrued.

I refused to snitch and I believe that was part of it as well as that Judge was a scumbag.

In prison I did all the guards and Paroles cycles. In exchange for extra food etc. I got my crew ice cream, pizza, burgers, etc. Some of the inmates thought I was snitching to get such treatment. I never would. I simply was directing half the guards what to take, and when and which brands to use. Parole as well.

They got me extra gym time and they did truly hook me up and Im not gonna lie, alot of those guys are good people. Def some scumbags but truly I saw alot of good people in Jail and working in them. They are just like us, and they respected me bc I didn't snitch. Worst part was I didn't see my daughter for 4.5 months, that was horrible bc I was raising her. Food sucked, but I did get my HRT script in jail and worked out 7 days a week. I also designed an ECA stack that I sold inside made of coffee, Sudafed and aspirin that I ground up.

My unit worked out with me. We were all ripped in those 4 months LOL

Extremely bad luck with the judge, unbelievable. And it all happened due to a vengeful ex? How did that work out afterwards, w/ joint custody, etc? I'd find it real hard to even say word one to someone who'd done that even if you need to due to circumstances. That's rough.

You definitely dodged a bullet there, damn. Was the purpura a specific result of sepsis? Thx for sharing that fiasco. We can all learn from each others' mistakes.

I've played a few games with my own gear by pushing the envelope of "sterile" practices, like continuing to use vials that I'd originally opened years ago then sidelined. They "should" be sterile still, but to be smart I should reheat & bake them first to be wise but I'm lazy. Also I've pinned drunk many times and forgotten to swab beforehand, lol, or even switch out the 18ga draw needle. But never gotten a noticeable infection. Just luck of the draw there and a reliable immune system, but everyone can get unlucky eventually.

Syringes and needles can be re-sterilized by thorough flushing with a bleach solution (I forget the exact water:bleach ratio) but what's the point? GPZ and similar online sources will have needle-syringe combos costing 5 to 30 cents apiece typically, and that 30 cent example includes two needles for the luer-lock switch out. They're just WAY too cheap to risk serious harm and exorbitant hospital bills.

Agreed regarding just using new. I reuse my draw needles but should probably reclean them more than I do. Sepsis? IDK. It was a long time ago and back when I was drinking, doing blow, etc. I was living a mediocre life in those days. Ran a business that made good money, but the booze/drugs were pulling me down and I didn't see it.

Extremely bad luck with the judge, unbelievable. And it all happened due to a vengeful ex? How did that work out afterwards, w/ joint custody, etc? I'd find it real hard to even say word one to someone who'd done that even if you need to due to circumstances. That's rough.

It was VERY difficult. And she wouldn't let her visit me or make phone calls. MY family snuck in 2 phone calls and my daughter just sobbed.

The State effectively made me an enemy of the State when they did this....

I still have joint custody to this day with her and we are friends now. I have forgiven her, but we went through hell and back to get to the point we are at. I do think she feels guilty about it now, but for one it doesn't change the fact and for 2 I can tell others my story and warn them. And for 3 I can talk all I want about AAS use and protocols and experience and orders, and this and that from the past because now I am protected by Double Jeapordy laws.

Not to mention it is very likely we are going to sue the State shortly. But that's a little secret :) (illegal warrant + illegal surveillance)

Get Shredded!
Chucky, I'm a nomad. I'd be leaving anyway due to seasonal weather changes. I'm accelerating things as a precaution for that and mostly the virus causing a potential travel lockdown.

If you are planning on moving then why did you start this thread?

Chucky, I'm a nomad. I'd be leaving anyway due to seasonal weather changes. I'm accelerating things as a precaution for that and mostly the virus causing a potential travel lockdown.

Self sufficient and mobile are good things to be right now.

If you are planning on moving then why did you start this thread?

Because moving is only one aspect of a more comprehensive safety plan.

Two fold.

1) crazy ex
2) tapping into the forums overall knowledge regarding legal ramifications of harboring substances without proper documentation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good old Connecticut (Sarcasm as this is a Democrat State, and for 8 years straight we had what was voted the worst Governor in the United States.

So yeah I was in Court with Rip Torn. We sat together during proceeding and our hearings. You have seen him in the movie Dodgeball, hes the old guy that throws wrenches.
jZQ1YuctkAEfBL9190OwZyPekLx.jpg

So he goes in front of the court. Judge is like Mr Torn, you have like 20-30 prior arrests. You walked into a bank , drunk with a gun, waved it around, smashed a window, scared everyone to death and then drove drunk home. You have a lifetime history of crime. Your Attorneys say you are in Rehab right now, so I am going to be strict this time. You are confined to rehab for 60 days and then you will be on Probation for 3 years.

I go next. "Mr. Inman, You have zero arrests, you have a Graduate degree, currently working on Neuro on the Brain injury unit. You are a father and from what I hear you are a good father. You have a Steroid possession and probably Distribution since all of your workout partners are also in the same Industry as you. You are a danger to society because young kids look up to you and therefore use these dangerous drugs, so instead of the recommended Probation of 2 years you are getting the maximum of 7 years in Prison suspended after 9 months. 3 years probation. A psych and anger management eval, You will be required to attend inpatient Substance abuse treatment (they made me go 3 separate sessions (2-4 weeks each) and 100hrs of community service.

The Court literally booed. The same Judge about 6 months later was either taken down or stepped down forcefully bc there was a Marijuana case where a 20 year old girl was the ringleader and she had 2 men dealing for her. He gave the men like 5 years in prison and he gave the girl probation bc he said "she was too attractive to be in charge of such an operation"

All of this is a true story, I assure you.

And the other half of our justice system...a judge with a bad attitude/day.

Had a judge removed from office awhile back for this kind of shit. Had literally been sitting on the bench doing this kind of thing for over 20 years. Can you imagine all the people who had been fucked over in that amount of time?

Just more evidence that it pays to err on the side of caution and covering your ass when it might be on the line. That's my personal take-away.

Have you ever considered a "woodchipper?"....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Plant dope on her & set her up 1st. Or give her a hot shot. Later Biatch

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Carol Baskins Killed Jeffrey Epstein.... chew on that one!

Take her fishing down in the Atchafalaya swamp....turtles and catfish love rotting corpses.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back