Girlfriend threatening to snitch on my gear use. Best plan of action?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Girlfriend threatening to snitch on my gear use. Best plan of action?

I should start by establishing the basics. Obviously, this is my recent EX-girlfriend who I broke up with, and she's mentally unstable. I'm over 50 years old and have been using gear for about 22 years. Blast and cruise. No prescription, no problems health-wise or legally so far. I'm a pretty chill guy. My nuts are permanently fried, compounded with my age, I need TRT. I have no health insurance and reside in Arizona, USA.

I travel as a nomad, so I can't leave my gear with a trusted friend while things blow over. I can bury it all in the woods and keep a small stash on-hand. I cook it myself, so I'm holding a couple of years worth. Never have/never would traffic.

Arizona law considers steroids a class 3 drug mistomeaner use, felony possession. I'm also a YouTuber, reasonably famous in my niche, and worry about her slandering me through social media. Don't ask me about my channel. That's the point of this forum. Remaining anonymous.
    I don't worry about drug-sniffing dogs coming to my rig. I doubt many have that kind of training. I DO worry about the legal fees and her trying to ruin my reputation because she won't accept the rejection. I feel like a hostage to women in general at the moment. They want you to have sex with them but can claim you did anything to them that they want afterwords and it's word against word. I swear I don't ever want to have another girlfriend as long as I freakin' live, right now. She's the first I let move in with me and shared by TRT use with, in confidence. Don't do it, guys! Keep it to yourself. If I had, I wouldn't have this problem.

My questions:
    Have you gone through this before? What actions would you suggest? What legal fees did you have? Etc.

My BIG question:
    Where can I go online to get a legit endocrinologist to prescribe TRT legally and affordably over the web? Can they prescribe injectables? I don't need the gear, just the written prescription.

Any other advice?

Remember MY advice to you as an older guy. Keep your business to yourself! NEVER trust a woman with this information and don't even trust a dude, either. Imagine James Bond telling people around him about this type of thing, or would he keep his fucking mouth shut? Nobody needs to know your business. ~Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm not going to say who. But there are tons of "anti-aging" clinics popping up everywhere. All you have to do is Google TRT and you'll find actual doctors. Pay them a deposit they draw bloods. And ship everything to your house.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,873 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Only Live Once View Post
    I should start by establishing the basics. Obviously, this is my recent EX-girlfriend who I broke up with, and she's mentally unstable. I'm over 50 years old and have been using gear for about 22 years. Blast and cruise. No prescription, no problems health-wise or legally so far. I'm a pretty chill guy. My nuts are permanently fried, compounded with my age, I need TRT. I have no health insurance and reside in Arizona, USA.

I travel as a nomad, so I can't leave my gear with a trusted friend while things blow over. I can bury it all in the woods and keep a small stash on-hand. I cook it myself, so I'm holding a couple of years worth. Never have/never would traffic.

Arizona law considers steroids a class 3 drug mistomeaner use, felony possession. I'm also a YouTuber, reasonably famous in my niche, and worry about her slandering me through social media. Don't ask me about my channel. That's the point of this forum. Remaining anonymous.
    I don't worry about drug-sniffing dogs coming to my rig. I doubt many have that kind of training. I DO worry about the legal fees and her trying to ruin my reputation because she won't accept the rejection. I feel like a hostage to women in general at the moment. They want you to have sex with them but can claim you did anything to them that they want afterwords and it's word against word. I swear I don't ever want to have another girlfriend as long as I freakin' live, right now. She's the first I let move in with me and shared by TRT use with, in confidence. Don't do it, guys! Keep it to yourself. If I had, I wouldn't have this problem.

My questions:
    Have you gone through this before? What actions would you suggest? What legal fees did you have? Etc.

My BIG question:
    Where can I go online to get a legit endocrinologist to prescribe TRT legally and affordably over the web? Can they prescribe injectables? I don't need the gear, just the written prescription.

Any other advice?

Remember MY advice to you as an older guy. Keep your business to yourself! NEVER trust a woman with this information and don't even trust a dude, either. Imagine James Bond telling people around him about this type of thing, or would he keep his fucking mouth shut? Nobody needs to know your business. ~Thanks
    So you think if you have a script that will give you a pass on your home brew? If I read your post correctly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

Ya might wanna bury it for a while. A scorned woman can cause you serious issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,758 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    So you think if you have a script that will give you a pass on your home brew? If I read your post correctly
    For whatever reason a lot of guys seem to think this which is definitely not the case. I have a prescription so I can legally have 50 vials of testosterone lol.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    228 Posts
    Rep Points

Evil bitch! Hide it real well. I doubt police can get a search warrant off the word off some angry ex.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

I think if I had a script I could maintain healthy use in the interests of therapy. I'd have to research all the other aspects and do my due diligence.

I DO think if I could get a prescribed liquid vial, I could continue to re-fill it myself as long as the script is in date.

This just came to light last night through her sending threatening texts. I'm still getting my head around it and didn't sleep well.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,873 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    For whatever reason a lot of guys seem to think this which is definitely not the case. I have a prescription so I can legally have 50 vials of testosterone lol.
    You can have 50 vials of UGL? I just want to make sure I understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Good advice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

You said you’re a nomad. Pick up and move to the other side of the state, or out of state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,287 Posts
    Rep Points

1) Kick her in her hole
    2) Embrace your fagginess since you dont want another gf
    3) So you live in a trailer? Do you cook meth in your trailer like first season of breaking bad? That will cause you more trouble than anything.
    Last edited by lifter6973; 03-24-2020 at 06:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    So you think if you have a script that will give you a pass on your homebrew? If I read your post correctly
    I think if I had a script I could maintain healthy use in the interests of therapy. I'd have to research all the other aspects and do my due diligence.

I DO think if I could get a prescribed liquid vial, I could continue to re-fill it myself as long as the script is in date.

This just came to light last night through her sending threatening texts. I'm still getting my head around it and didn't sleep well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,888 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    Evil bitch! Hide it real well. I doubt police can get a search warrant off the word off some angry ex.
    It's definitely a numbers game. Cops can't/won't investigate every pissed off ex because they said "such and such". Buuuuut...if you're someplace where the cops don't get a lot of action and they are bored, etc...busting some guy on juice might be the highlight of their week. Or if she tells a real whopper that you have "tons and tons" of it and are selling.

Might be time to do that "nomad" thing, just don't go someplace she's familiar with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Only Live Once View Post

My questions:

My BIG question:

Any other advice?

I'd definitely clean house and get of TRT. Not smart to be traveling with all that anyway. I'd consider a storage unit. Although it's not as secure as burying it, or stashing it at a remote unknown location, it's better then keeping it all at the crib.

As you know, hell hath no fury...

I'm quite a bit younger then you, and I'm learning by experience the same things you are dealing with. Sounds like you have a lot to lose, so clean house, find a good trt clinic so you can travel with your goodies with out fear. Also never co habitate with a women you aren't planning to marry within 6 month!
    Check out 'The rational male' by Rollo Tamasi.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I only cook 30ml vials worth at a time. Powders and gels are stored. Shipping takes over a month at times. I like to be prepared in all aspects of life. I live proactively with all facets possible.
    Last edited by Only Live Once; 03-24-2020 at 06:56 AM.