• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Girlfriend threatening to snitch on my gear use. Best plan of action?

Only Live Once

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I should start by establishing the basics. Obviously, this is my recent EX-girlfriend who I broke up with, and she's mentally unstable. I'm over 50 years old and have been using gear for about 22 years. Blast and cruise. No prescription, no problems health-wise or legally so far. I'm a pretty chill guy. My nuts are permanently fried, compounded with my age, I need TRT. I have no health insurance and reside in Arizona, USA.

I travel as a nomad, so I can't leave my gear with a trusted friend while things blow over. I can bury it all in the woods and keep a small stash on-hand. I cook it myself, so I'm holding a couple of years worth. Never have/never would traffic.

Arizona law considers steroids a class 3 drug mistomeaner use, felony possession. I'm also a YouTuber, reasonably famous in my niche, and worry about her slandering me through social media. Don't ask me about my channel. That's the point of this forum. Remaining anonymous.
I don't worry about drug-sniffing dogs coming to my rig. I doubt many have that kind of training. I DO worry about the legal fees and her trying to ruin my reputation because she won't accept the rejection. I feel like a hostage to women in general at the moment. They want you to have sex with them but can claim you did anything to them that they want afterwords and it's word against word. I swear I don't ever want to have another girlfriend as long as I freakin' live, right now. She's the first I let move in with me and shared by TRT use with, in confidence. Don't do it, guys! Keep it to yourself. If I had, I wouldn't have this problem.

My questions:
Have you gone through this before? What actions would you suggest? What legal fees did you have? Etc.

My BIG question:
Where can I go online to get a legit endocrinologist to prescribe TRT legally and affordably over the web? Can they prescribe injectables? I don't need the gear, just the written prescription.

Any other advice?

Remember MY advice to you as an older guy. Keep your business to yourself! NEVER trust a woman with this information and don't even trust a dude, either. Imagine James Bond telling people around him about this type of thing, or would he keep his fucking mouth shut? Nobody needs to know your business. ~Thanks

I'm not going to say who. But there are tons of "anti-aging" clinics popping up everywhere. All you have to do is Google TRT and you'll find actual doctors. Pay them a deposit they draw bloods. And ship everything to your house.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I should start by establishing the basics. Obviously, this is my recent EX-girlfriend who I broke up with, and she's mentally unstable. I'm over 50 years old and have been using gear for about 22 years. Blast and cruise. No prescription, no problems health-wise or legally so far. I'm a pretty chill guy. My nuts are permanently fried, compounded with my age, I need TRT. I have no health insurance and reside in Arizona, USA.

I travel as a nomad, so I can't leave my gear with a trusted friend while things blow over. I can bury it all in the woods and keep a small stash on-hand. I cook it myself, so I'm holding a couple of years worth. Never have/never would traffic.

Arizona law considers steroids a class 3 drug mistomeaner use, felony possession. I'm also a YouTuber, reasonably famous in my niche, and worry about her slandering me through social media. Don't ask me about my channel. That's the point of this forum. Remaining anonymous.
I don't worry about drug-sniffing dogs coming to my rig. I doubt many have that kind of training. I DO worry about the legal fees and her trying to ruin my reputation because she won't accept the rejection. I feel like a hostage to women in general at the moment. They want you to have sex with them but can claim you did anything to them that they want afterwords and it's word against word. I swear I don't ever want to have another girlfriend as long as I freakin' live, right now. She's the first I let move in with me and shared by TRT use with, in confidence. Don't do it, guys! Keep it to yourself. If I had, I wouldn't have this problem.

My questions:
Have you gone through this before? What actions would you suggest? What legal fees did you have? Etc.

My BIG question:
Where can I go online to get a legit endocrinologist to prescribe TRT legally and affordably over the web? Can they prescribe injectables? I don't need the gear, just the written prescription.

Any other advice?

Remember MY advice to you as an older guy. Keep your business to yourself! NEVER trust a woman with this information and don't even trust a dude, either. Imagine James Bond telling people around him about this type of thing, or would he keep his fucking mouth shut? Nobody needs to know your business. ~Thanks
So you think if you have a script that will give you a pass on your home brew? If I read your post correctly

So you think if you have a script that will give you a pass on your home brew? If I read your post correctly
For whatever reason a lot of guys seem to think this which is definitely not the case. I have a prescription so I can legally have 50 vials of testosterone lol.

Evil bitch! Hide it real well. I doubt police can get a search warrant off the word off some angry ex.

I think if I had a script I could maintain healthy use in the interests of therapy. I'd have to research all the other aspects and do my due diligence.

I DO think if I could get a prescribed liquid vial, I could continue to re-fill it myself as long as the script is in date.

This just came to light last night through her sending threatening texts. I'm still getting my head around it and didn't sleep well.

For whatever reason a lot of guys seem to think this which is definitely not the case. I have a prescription so I can legally have 50 vials of testosterone lol.
You can have 50 vials of UGL? I just want to make sure I understand

You said you’re a nomad. Pick up and move to the other side of the state, or out of state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
1) Kick her in her hole
2) Embrace your fagginess since you dont want another gf
3) So you live in a trailer? Do you cook meth in your trailer like first season of breaking bad? That will cause you more trouble than anything.

Last edited:
So you think if you have a script that will give you a pass on your homebrew? If I read your post correctly
I think if I had a script I could maintain healthy use in the interests of therapy. I'd have to research all the other aspects and do my due diligence.

I DO think if I could get a prescribed liquid vial, I could continue to re-fill it myself as long as the script is in date.

This just came to light last night through her sending threatening texts. I'm still getting my head around it and didn't sleep well.

Evil bitch! Hide it real well. I doubt police can get a search warrant off the word off some angry ex.

It's definitely a numbers game. Cops can't/won't investigate every pissed off ex because they said "such and such". Buuuuut...if you're someplace where the cops don't get a lot of action and they are bored, etc...busting some guy on juice might be the highlight of their week. Or if she tells a real whopper that you have "tons and tons" of it and are selling.

Might be time to do that "nomad" thing, just don't go someplace she's familiar with.

My questions:

My BIG question:

Any other advice?

I'd definitely clean house and get of TRT. Not smart to be traveling with all that anyway. I'd consider a storage unit. Although it's not as secure as burying it, or stashing it at a remote unknown location, it's better then keeping it all at the crib.

As you know, hell hath no fury...

I'm quite a bit younger then you, and I'm learning by experience the same things you are dealing with. Sounds like you have a lot to lose, so clean house, find a good trt clinic so you can travel with your goodies with out fear. Also never co habitate with a women you aren't planning to marry within 6 month!
Check out 'The rational male' by Rollo Tamasi.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I only cook 30ml vials worth at a time. Powders and gels are stored. Shipping takes over a month at times. I like to be prepared in all aspects of life. I live proactively with all facets possible.

Last edited:
It's definitely a numbers game. Cops can't/won't investigate every pissed off ex because they said "such and such". Buuuuut...if you're someplace where the cops don't get a lot of action and they are bored, etc...busting some guy on juice might be the highlight of their week. Or if she tells a real whopper that you have "tons and tons" of it and are selling.

Might be time to do that "nomad" thing, just don't go someplace she's familiar with.

"just don't go someplace she's familiar with" Extremely good advice. Switching my shared mailbox package service later today.

1) Kick her in her hole
2) Embrace your fagginess since you dont want another gf
3) So you live in a trailer? Do you cook meth in your trailer like first season of breaking bad? That will cause you more trouble than anything.

I didn't say anything about swearing off women, just relationships. Please be more productive with your time. You're better than this.

Get Shredded!
TRT docs wont be covered by health insurance, your gonna probably pay $600 for first visit and $200 EO month. Then they will probably script you a monthly supply which will most likely be 2 amps a month. now once you have this script you go to your family doctor and ask him if he will fill the script and if you have insurance it will than be covered. this might be a good option because you can carry the pharmacy filled boxes with the labels in your name as proof that you have a script and its all above board.
sounds like what you have is questionable, I would get a gym locker or some spot to store it that your ex doesnt know about thats new, maybe even a storage unit, like custom and jswole said a script wont explain the amount and what you have, your gonna need to stash it. if cops do show up tell them she is crazy and you broke up with her because she is doing herion and banged her dealer, have some creatine from GNC and say I have nothing illegal its all from GNC they will probably nod and agree she is crazy

Theres a ton of hormone clinic where I live .

Just kill the bitch lol. No seriously u should be able to get script pretty easy .

I'd definitely clean house and get of TRT. Not smart to be traveling with all that anyway. I'd consider a storage unit. Although it's not as secure as burying it, or stashing it at a remote unknown location, it's better then keeping it all at the crib.

As you know, hell hath no fury...

I'm quite a bit younger then you, and I'm learning by experience the same things you are dealing with. Sounds like you have a lot to lose, so clean house, find a good trt clinic so you can travel with your goodies with out fear. Also never co habitate with a women you aren't planning to marry within 6 month!
Check out 'The rational male' by Rollo Tamasi.

Excellent advice. I haven't read his book but watch him and the bald guy? often and have them on insta.

TRT docs wont be covered by health insurance, your gonna probably pay $600 for first visit and $200 EO month. Then they will probably script you a monthly supply which will most likely be 2 amps a month. now once you have this script you go to your family doctor and ask him if he will fill the script and if you have insurance it will than be covered. this might be a good option because you can carry the pharmacy filled boxes with the labels in your name as proof that you have a script and its all above board.
sounds like what you have is questionable, I would get a gym locker or some spot to store it that your ex doesnt know about thats new, maybe even a storage unit, like custom and jswole said a script wont explain the amount and what you have, your gonna need to stash it. if cops do show up tell them she is crazy and you broke up with her because she is doing herion and banged her dealer, have some creatine from GNC and say I have nothing illegal its all from GNC they will probably nod and agree she is crazy

That's actually pretty good advice.

Excellent advice. I haven't read his book but watch him and the bald guy? often and have them on insta.
Richard Cooper perhaps? Good stuff. We as man are starting to smarten up and figured out the game is a bit rigged in 2020. Here are his rules from 'The Rational Male' for any guys that can find this useful:

Iron Rule of Tomassi #1

Frame is everything. Always be aware of the subconscious balance of whose frame in which you are operating. Always control the Frame, but resist giving the impression that you are.

Iron Rule of Tomassi # 2

NEVER, under pain of death, honestly or dishonestly reveal the number of women you’ve slept with or explain any detail of your sexual experiences with them to a current lover.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #3

Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #4

NEVER under any circumstance live with a woman you aren’t married to or are not planning to marry in within 6 months.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #5

NEVER allow a woman to be in control of the birth.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #6

Women are utterly incapable of loving a man in the way that a man expects to be loved.

In its simplicity this speaks volumes about the condition of Men. It accurately expresses a pervasive nihilism that Men must either confront and accept, or be driven insane in denial for the rest of their lives when they fail to come to terms with the disillusionment.

Women are incapable of loving men in a way that a man idealizes is possible, in a way he thinks she should be capable of.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #7

It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #8

Always let a woman figure out why she wont ƒuck you, never do it for her.

An integral part of maintaining the feminine imperative as the societal imperative involves keeping women as the primary sexual selectors. As I’ve detailed in many prior comments and posts, this means that a woman’s sexual strategy necessitates that she be in as optimized a condition as her capacity (attractiveness) allows for her to choose from the best males available to satisfy that strategy.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #9

Never Self-Deprecate under any circumstance. This is a Kiss of Death that you self-initiate and is the antithesis of the Prize Mentality. Once you’ve accepted yourself and presented yourself as a “complete douche” there’s no going back to confidence with a woman. Never appeal to a woman’s sympathies. Her sympathies are given by her own volition, never when they are begged for — women despise the obligation of sympathy. Nothing kills arousal like pity. Even if you don’t seriously consider yourself pathetic, it never serves your best interest to paint yourself as pathetic. Self-Depreciation is a misguided tool for the AFC, and not something that would even occur to an Alpha.

In romance, insight is the foundation of risk management

Don’t You have to have some dirt on her(something she’s done or said about a family member or Co-worker. Something! You mentioned you have a YouTube channel; I’d try and think of something that she would be mortified if her family , or co-workers, friends, or church people found out. If she openly tries to threaten you with any of that, let her know that emails/letters/pics will go out about her worst thing you have on her. Possibly on your YouTube channel. Of course you never threaten somebody, but if she does say something like what you thought she would do. Put it to her and go get rid of that stuff. Not worth the stress. Never let women threaten you. In my experience, if they say it; they never do it.

Max

Don’t You have to have some dirt on her(something she’s done or said about a family member or Co-worker. Something! You mentioned you have a YouTube channel; I’d try and think of something that she would be mortified if her family , or co-workers, friends, or church people found out. If she openly tries to threaten you with any of that, let her know that emails/letters/pics will go out about her worst thing you have on her. Possibly on your YouTube channel. Of course you never threaten somebody, but if she does say something like what you thought she would do. Put it to her and go get rid of that stuff. Not worth the stress. Never let women threaten you. In my experience, if they say it; they never do it.

Max

Oh, shit! Great idea. I'm not one to air dirty laundry and she's literally crazy. (Applying for SSDI under mental) so she owns it openly BUT. I have some pics of her in ICU which she HATES and wanted me to delete. I'd never throw anybody under a bus but definitely a barganing chip if played properly.

Oh, shit! Great idea. I'm not one to air dirty laundry and she's literally crazy. (Applying for SSDI under mental) so she owns it openly BUT. I have some pics of her in ICU which she HATES and wanted me to delete. I'd never throw anybody under a bus but definitely a barganing chip if played properly.

Yeah! Just keep shit in your back pocket and never talk to her or be around her alone(especially if drunk or high). Your good!

Max

You can have 50 vials of UGL? I just want to make sure I understand
Absolutely not. You cannot have anything except for your prescription and that’s it. You can’t even legally posses 1 other vial of pharmasuitical grade testosterone even if it’s the exact same brand you’re prescribed.

Back