• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Girlfriend threatening to snitch on my gear use. Best plan of action?

Get Shredded!
True but I would not waste my time and money doing this due to an X girlfriend threatening to tell the cops about using AAS.

True, perhaps (she seems to have calmed down, apologized and I’m breaking camp mañana) BUT after 22 years of use, I think blood panels are a good idea. Plus, even if I don’t stay on the script over time, HAVING an expired script on my person would be a plausible explanation for my pins with LE.

I think this was just a harbinger. It’s been a long time coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

True, perhaps (she seems to have calmed down, apologized and I’m breaking camp mañana) BUT after 22 years of use, I think blood panels are a good idea. Plus, even if I don’t stay on the script over time, HAVING an expired script on my person would be a plausible explanation for my pins with LE.

I think this was just a harbinger. It’s been a long time coming.

pins are not illegal to have or own. No explanation would even be needed other than you felt like splurging.

Sounds kind of like a problem I had. Daughter and her boy friend was suppose to be gone for a awhile ended up coming home early. They showed up while I was brewing some test now I am dealing with the fact of a family member that lives 3 hours away who I haven’t seen in 6 years reported me.
All that was like like 3 weeks ago and I haven’t heard anything else about it and cops haven’t showed up yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geeze, man. What a bitch move.
Maybe say you were trying something new, for the first time and the stuff turned out to not even be real.

How can you be prosecuted for possession of pot when you bought some off the street and it turned out to be a oregano?

Just throwing an idea out there. You know your situation better than me. Best of luck

I kind of don’t think anything will happen but won’t know until it does.

It’s time for a new GF

Actually time for a void in that area. I have a lot of shit to accomplish this year. I'll worry about that stuff later. Her and I are done so this is my opportunity to be free of distractions for awhile. Maybe a fuck buddy here and there. I'm pretty decent at the 'I'm not relationship material' conversation.

I kind of don’t think anything will happen but won’t know until it does.

I don't either, now that I've caught a nap and decompressed, moved the stuff from where she knew it was kept. I'm definitely getting a script once I get settled at the next place. I wanna have documentation to justify my pins and bloodwork is actually a good idea anyway. Never had it.

HAVING an expired script on my person would be a plausible explanation for my pins with LE.

And why in the world would LE be in your house going thru your stuff? You obviously have no understanding of the law and your rights.

Mind if I sidetrack and ask...
After 22 years of aas...
What would be the most crucial thing you've learned along the way (gear wise)
I have a feeling at this point your answer may be secrecy.. But I mean generally speaking to a newer user who plans on pinning for life. What would be your takeaway advice
Sorry if this is a geh question. I would just imagine 22 years you've learned things I've never even considered

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

And why in the world would LE be in your house going thru your stuff? You obviously have no understanding of the law and your rights.

Two words..."probable cause". They can make up any shit they want. "It smelled like weed." It really depends on how big a dick the cop is as to what lengths they will go to. Nobody really wants to have to defend their rights in court after the fact. Or afford it for that fact.

I get your point and agree, but cops do shady shit every single day. And get by with it.

I went to Prison over this.

My ex made a call during our custody battle and next thing you know Cops showed up at my house with a Search Warrant (illegal) based on a phone call. I never was pulled over, or caught with gear anywhere. They just showed up at my door w warrant.

I wanted it dismissed in Court, bc that is clearly an illegal search (this was during Obamas admin when these agencies were acting 1000% criminal) but to go through trial was $20K+ I didn't have. So the Court offered me if I plead guilty I will get Probation. So I plead to 1 count.

Next thing you know, I go to Court for sentencing and the Judge literally says I am a danger to society bc young ppl everywhere look up to me and will use AAS. First of all Im no one, and no one even knows me. So anyways they gave me the MAX sentence as a first time offender. I served 4.5months in prison and 4.5 on parole and 3 years probation for 10bottles of Sust, several were open.

Clean your house, completely. Don't take chances with this. And don't trust that you will get a slap on the wrist. My attorney said I would have been better off getting caught with crack cocaine.

In jail no one believed my story, they all thought I was lying LOL.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!

My ex made a call during our custody battle and next thing you know Cops showed up at my house with a Search Warrant (illegal) based on a phone call. I never was pulled over, or caught with gear anywhere. They just showed up at my door w warrant.

I wanted it dismissed in Court, bc that is clearly an illegal search (this was during Obamas admin when these agencies were acting 1000% criminal) but to go through trial was $20K+ I didn't have. So the Court offered me if I plead guilty I will get Probation. So I plead to 1 count.

Next thing you know, I go to Court for sentencing and the Judge literally says I am a danger to society bc young ppl everywhere look up to me and will use AAS. First of all Im no one, and no one even knows me. So anyways they gave me the MAX sentence as a first time offender. I served 4.5months in prison and 4.5 on parole and 3 years probation for 10bottles of Sust, several were open.

Clean your house, completely. Don't take chances with this. And don't trust that you will get a slap on the wrist. My attorney said I would have been better off getting caught with crack cocaine.

Damn. That must have been some fire sust

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

This is exactly the kind of shit that happens. You know how Barney Fife was when he got his one bullet...

This is exactly the kind of shit that happens. You know how Barney Fife was when he got his one bullet...
Wait.

Are we fuckin talking about the Andy Griffith show now... Lol. I'm confused.

Mind if I sidetrack and ask...
After 22 years of aas...
What would be the most crucial thing you've learned along the way (gear wise)
I have a feeling at this point your answer may be secrecy.. But I mean generally speaking to a newer user who plans on pinning for life. What would be your takeaway advice
Sorry if this is a geh question. I would just imagine 22 years you've learned things I've never even considered

I’m no expert. That said, my advice would be to never take anything without having gyno/anti estrogen meds on hand. They don’t have to be taken regularly but at first signs of swelling. And despite what you may have heard, yes, your gland swelling can go down and go away if you attack it right away.

Also, I just stick with the same basics That were available back in the 1970s.

I would definitely stay away from HGH or anything that might cause a distended stomach. I have no place for trem in my life.

Supline curls are your friend. I don’t see that enough in the gym.

Learn to jump rope. You’ll go through 10 different speed ropes before you find a brand that you like. 10 minutes of jumping rope is equal to 30 minutes of jogging.

On a 10 scale I rate my knowledge of testosterone, anabolic steroids and Esters at about three.

Youtube Seth Feroce for some advice if reading isn’t your preferred way of learning.

Wikipedia the original origins of what these compounds were designed for in the labs to begin with.

There Are likely better places than Wikipedia but that’s a start.

NEVER Under any circumstances reuse a needle. Even if you were the previous user, Unless it’s at least been properly sterilize through boiling. I went through a period in 2002 were I thought I was gonna die from something called Purpera because I came back from Sturgis and gave myself an injection with an old needle that I had used and figured if it was from me what’s the problem? It had putrefied blood deposits and who knows what else in it and almost killed me.

I’m no expert. That said, my advice would be to never take anything without having gyno/anti estrogen meds on hand. They don’t have to be taken regularly but at first signs of swelling. And despite what you may have heard, yes, your gland swelling can go down and go away if you attack it right away.

Also, I just stick with the same basics That were available back in the 1970s.

I would definitely stay away from HGH or anything that might cause a distended stomach. I have no place for trem in my life.

Supline curls are your friend. I don’t see that enough in the gym.

Learn to jump rope. You’ll go through 10 different speed ropes before you find a brand that you like. 10 minutes of jumping rope is equal to 30 minutes of jogging.

On a 10 scale I rate my knowledge of testosterone, anabolic steroids and Esters at about three.

Youtube Seth Feroce for some advice if reading isn’t your preferred way of learning.

Wikipedia the original origins of what these compounds were designed for in the labs to begin with.

There Are likely better places than Wikipedia but that’s a start.

NEVER Under any circumstances reuse a needle. Even if you were the previous user, Unless it’s at least been properly sterilize through boiling. I went through a period in 2002 were I thought I was gonna die from something called Purpera because I came back from Sturgis and gave myself an injection with an old needle that I had used and figured if it was from me what’s the problem? It had putrefied blood deposits and who knows what else in it and almost killed me.

Solid. Thanks for taking the time to get back to me dude. Big fan of Seth's as well. HWMF

Wait.

Are we fuckin talking about the Andy Griffith show now... Lol. I'm confused.

Yes. A lot of outcomes from interactions with law enforcement depends 100% on the cop's mentality. At that moment. Shitty day for cop, shitty outcome for you.

Yeah you got fucked, but if kids were involved and a custody battle that does change the circumstances a bit.

I'm not going to say who. But there are tons of "anti-aging" clinics popping up everywhere. All you have to do is Google TRT and you'll find actual doctors. Pay them a deposit they draw bloods. And ship everything to your house.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Viking medical is great or use Titan but there over priced . Dump gear go trt

What state?

Get Shredded!

Wow. That's a story we don't hear too often. Do peeps in the AAS forums a favor and repeat that whenever syringe hygiene comes up... there are always a good many meat head noobs around that cut corners because, hey, it hasn't hurt/killed them yet.

Wow. That's a story we don't hear too often. Do peeps in the AAS forums a favor and repeat that whenever syringe hygiene comes up... there are always a good many meat head noobs around that cut corners because, hey, it hasn't hurt/killed them yet.
Yea. My state u can't just get syringe n needle. Unless u have a script. After I dumped my trt clinic for ugl. I struggled to figure out how to get pins. Thanks to asf bros I find a source. But I don't think I'd have the courage to reuse em. My uncle was a dope fiend and his arms looked like Freddy Kruger. Good advice from op. And chocolatemalt.

All bacteria needs is heat and moisture to survive. The needle had gone septic on a micro-scale. My tri's and ankles swelled up and I could hardly walk. Intense pain. I had a skin condition that looked like splattered blood in my crotch and ankle areas.

I just want to say to all of you here that I'm not a guy that spends time in forums. Any forums. Look at my join date and post count.

But you guys are different. I didn't realize that I wasn't alone out here as an outlier, benefitting through this type of enhancement.

I think we are all about 25-30 years ahead of our time.

I'll get my shit handled....but I just might start becoming a regular poster here. I like that we are cut from the same cloth and I can speak so freely. NOBODY around me has any clue of the benefits available to them if they did a little research. I can't tell you how many times I look at/talk to someone who I KNOW could benefit from a T-boost but I just stand there and say nothing.

You're funny Chucky. I think you have the perfect avatar. "Why? What's the problem? Don't you know your civil rights?" Etc. You are a fucking rascal! lol

I need to leave the area anyway because it's about to get VERY hot where I am and I don't want to get stranded here in the event of a travel lockdown.

I think society is going to go into a panic when the numbers hit from all those still in the incubation period. I'm not worried about me. I'm a survivor.

But I don't want to get stuck in the heat or have a bunch of ill-prepared waiting at my door. I'll help those I can but the requests never stop.

This may sound ambiguous but I don't want to get into detail about my areas of expertise.

What state?

Good old Connecticut (Sarcasm as this is a Democrat State, and for 8 years straight we had what was voted the worst Governor in the United States.

So yeah I was in Court with Rip Torn. We sat together during proceeding and our hearings. You have seen him in the movie Dodgeball, hes the old guy that throws wrenches.
jZQ1YuctkAEfBL9190OwZyPekLx.jpg

So he goes in front of the court. Judge is like Mr Torn, you have like 20-30 prior arrests. You walked into a bank , drunk with a gun, waved it around, smashed a window, scared everyone to death and then drove drunk home. You have a lifetime history of crime. Your Attorneys say you are in Rehab right now, so I am going to be strict this time. You are confined to rehab for 60 days and then you will be on Probation for 3 years.

I go next. "Mr. Inman, You have zero arrests, you have a Graduate degree, currently working on Neuro on the Brain injury unit. You are a father and from what I hear you are a good father. You have a Steroid possession and probably Distribution since all of your workout partners are also in the same Industry as you. You are a danger to society because young kids look up to you and therefore use these dangerous drugs, so instead of the recommended Probation of 2 years you are getting the maximum of 7 years in Prison suspended after 9 months. 3 years probation. A psych and anger management eval, You will be required to attend inpatient Substance abuse treatment (they made me go 3 separate sessions (2-4 weeks each) and 100hrs of community service.

The Court literally booed. The same Judge about 6 months later was either taken down or stepped down forcefully bc there was a Marijuana case where a 20 year old girl was the ringleader and she had 2 men dealing for her. He gave the men like 5 years in prison and he gave the girl probation bc he said "she was too attractive to be in charge of such an operation"

All of this is a true story, I assure you.

Last edited:
You're funny Chucky. I think you have the perfect avatar. "Why? What's the problem? Don't you know your civil rights?" Etc. You are a fucking rascal! lol

I need to leave the area anyway because it's about to get VERY hot where I am and I don't want to get stranded here in the event of a travel lockdown.

I think society is going to go into a panic when the numbers hit from all those still in the incubation period. I'm not worried about me. I'm a survivor.

But I don't want to get stuck in the heat or have a bunch of ill-prepared waiting at my door. I'll help those I can but the requests never stop.

This may sound ambiguous but I don't want to get into detail about my areas of expertise.

Because you didn't do anything and you're going to let your crazy X run you out of town? Okay.

sounds like you fucked sideways on this deal- I dont think you are highly publicized and known in that regard but it seems like you might be well known and counted on with the strongman circuit. You definitely have a ton of good advice for peeps here.

Back