• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dutch Pharma virgin

MightyMouse

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody use Dutch gear? Thinking about putting in an order for some good ol' test and tren. I've absolutely had it with trying to make payments and getting responses from other sources. Dutch has a simply website and accepts PP. That's about as easy as it gets. Anyone have an issue with their gear or ordering process?

- - - Updated - - -

And no, I'm not the world's most popular MightyMouse.

Never heard of them.
Nah I been using them for over a year...never had an issue

Dutch did me well. Made a decent order and got some freebies. Don't know if that's always the case. But they Def took care of me. Had multiple orders land. No issue no complaint.
Thumbs up on my end.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I've tried 5 or 6 of their products and liked them. I'm doing some bloodwork in about 6 weeks on a test only run. They have always been fair to me and the prices are awesome

Personally I would look elsewhere. Just my .02 but We’ve seen quite a few issues with them and no resolution ever seems to happen. The owner is pretty shady too. Read through the reviews and make the decision for yourself though at the end of the day I wouldn’t recommend them.

Dutch did me well. Made a decent order and got some freebies. Don't know if that's always the case. But they Def took care of me. Had multiple orders land. No issue no complaint.
Thumbs up on my end.

So you’ve still been blasting and working out? What about your log for z?

So you’ve still been blasting and working out? What about your log for z?
I Havnt been blasting or lifting. Sure wish I have been. had gotten up to about 210 and since my drop off I'm down to 194..had backed off of even trt doses.
This post is in reference to orders I've had with Dutch previous to z. After I get back on the sauce. I plan to run the dhb and log it. I just have to cop an extra bottle to make up for the 1 I had gotten thru.

I don't see many reviews outside of people posting TD's and what not. I just like the idea of easy payment options. It gets old having to battle just to make a payment without using bitcoin and offering my personal info up for an untracked payment source that I don't know anything about, or getting flagged by WU.

I don't see many reviews outside of people posting TD's and what not. I just like the idea of easy payment options. It gets old having to battle just to make a payment without using bitcoin and offering my personal info up for an untracked payment source that I don't know anything about, or getting flagged by WU.
Was good for me. If anything make a small Purchase n see for yourself and if your happy. Go Back if not move on. I had no complaints with their gear.

I posted some bloods in this section and I’m Dutch’s section.

Dutch is great with communication, speed, packaging and you cannot beat the price. Some people were complaining about low bloods. I have a friend who is cycling 500mg test and 300mg tren EW. He is making great gains and will pull bloods asap.

Dutch is great with communication, speed, packaging and you cannot beat the price. Some people were complaining about low bloods. I have a friend who is cycling 500mg test and 300mg tren EW. He is making great gains and will pull bloods asap.
Lol your friend feels good but others have low bloods .

Lol your friend feels good but others have low bloods .

I am definitely reserving my opinion until he gets blood work. First cycle for him, so he may be responding great even if not dosed properly. Like I said on your thread, all the great things that Dutch brings to the table go out the window if the gear is underdosed.

Back