• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New members or curious shoppers...

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don't hesitate to work with these guys. Each and every time they have come thru for me and I'm Sure plenty other members here as well.

ALLEX the rep here has always made sure to go Above and beyond for us. I have no Affiliations other than being a customer. And it's always been worth it.

I've won multiple auctions that worked in my favor, and ive also posted bloods with review for their gear which earned me a 100 off next order I believe it was. (some time ago) but it's still a good deal for us the consumer.

If you have any curiosity about them. Read thru the threads. Or pm ALLEX. Dude is legit

Thanks again for everything Steroidify
~stink

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I've been lurking and watching these guys here on this subforum. They do seem like upstanding fellows. I don't hesitate putting up my bids for the auctions anymore.

I've been lurking and watching these guys here on this subforum. They do seem like upstanding fellows. I don't hesitate putting up my bids for the auctions anymore.

We appreciate it, sir.

Back