• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Gym free workout and log.

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so ive been outta the flow for some time.
I know we have a crisis around the globe. I know gyms have been shut down do to the corona virus..
So im gonna try and lead by example.
Currently on 200mg test e (EURO-PHARMACIES) a week.
Gonna throw in some rad140 and gw.
Write now im looking at an 8 week cycle.
Kinda wanna start off low and go from here. See how my shoulder feels.
Ive been trying to get in about 4-5miles a day. Except when im off. Im working 12hrs a day swing shifts. This week im on 7p-7a.
Gonna do a body weight and bands style workouts.
Supersets. Lots of volume. Update throughout the night.
Have a feeling my hearing for my shoulder may get pushed back so im tired of wating.. Lets get going.

Tonight was back and chest.
Got in about an hr of work.
Did 1 chest exercise than immediately followed that up with a back exercise. That is one set. Doing 3 sets of each
Started off with
standard pushups. 20 ,20,20
pulldowns behind my neck. (Wide grip)15,15,15

Military pushups 15,15,15
Pulldowns to chest(wide grip)15,15,15

Use my black bands
Performed an incline press 15 x3
Pullups hold (3sec)for a nice stretch 15,12,12

Lawnmowers(one arm rows) 12x3
Decline pushups. Feet on back of chair 12 x3
These felt a little odd with my shoulder. So took it easy.

Seated rows 15 x3
Diamonds 12 x 3

High rows 15x3
Chest Flyes (bands) 15x 3
Only managed to get in 3 miles total last night. Had a lot of problems at work. Going to hit abs as we speak.. Update later.

Following Mace!

Mac

On 7p-7a this week. Have a trainee so will do the best i can.
Tonight so far I managed to get in 2.62 miles. Burned about 400 cals. That is half jogging and Half HIIT with a couple hundred steps so far.
Tonight i plan on Doing
Shoulders/bi's/tri's/forearms
1Zdqecc.jpg

Some food!!!
green beans, mash potatoes, corn, stuffing,turkey, gravy..
U9q25BT.jpg

Finished of 4.25miles.
By the time i leave and get home i will have 5 miles total.
Tonight's workout went as followed.
Started off stretching my shoulders and neck for about 5 minutes.
First i did delts only. Nothing fancy. All exercises i will use bands. Some heavier grade than others.
Front delt raises 3 sets x 12 reps
Side delt raises. 3 sets x 12 reps
Rear delts 3 sets x 15reps. Followed by
Front delt raises(palms up) 3 x 12

Group of 3 exercises for a superset. One exercise right after the other. When all 3 are completed thats 1 set.

1a.alt shoulder press 3 x12
1b.Bicep alt one arm curls 3 x12
1c.tricep kickbacks 3 x12

2a. shoulder press(corkscrew motion) start w/ palms in finish with palms out at the top. 15,12,12
2b. In and out bicep curls 12, 12,10
3b. Dips on desk feet on chair. 25,25,22

4a upright rows 12,12,10
4b congdon curls(preacher curl)15,12,12
4c tricep pushdowns 15x3

5a supination curls 12, 12, 10
5b reverse grip kickbacks 15 x 3

6a reverse curls 3 x 15
6b OH tricep ext 3 x 15

7a one arm wrist curls 3 x 25
7b one arm reverse wrist curls 3 x 15
7c standing wrist curls behind my back. 3 x 20

Will do abs when i get home.

Im tired.... Feel exhausted.. Forearms are shaking. Great pump. Kinda hungry... Will eat a little peanut butter when i get home.. Need more water... Ran out of the gallon i had.
Gonna have to bring in a couple extra bottles. Depending how these first few weeks go and how my shoulder feels. I may add in a few goodies....

Im tired.... Feel exhausted.. Forearms are shaking. Great pump. Kinda hungry... Will eat a little peanut butter when i get home.. Need more water... Ran out of the gallon i had.
Gonna have to bring in a couple extra bottles. Depending how these first few weeks go and how my shoulder feels. I may add in a few goodies....
Awesome!!

Todays dinner was as followed
Eggs, sausage, turkey bacon
o0a2gky.jpg

The BEST TRT Stack, like EVER

TRT Stack (2 x TestE - 2 x MastE NOW $215.00)

trt-qa.jpg

Testosterone replacement therapy is as much an art as it is a science.
Here at P.S.L. we understand this concept!

Through the treatment of Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) one should be given based on symptoms instead of blood values.
If you have no energy. Esp, gain fat easily, have trouble putting on muscle, have a low libido, and suffer from depression, you may need TRT.
Especially if you feel this after a cycle/blast with a so-called successful "PCT"..

Some benefits of this TRT stack may come rather quickly, such as increased libido as this may/can improve within weeks,
as can depression, loss of body fat and an increase in muscle and a overall sense of well being!

NOW $215.00
PMJJ62h.jpg

Androgen replacement therapy (ART), often referred to as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), is a class of hormone replacement therapy in which androgens, often testosterone, are replaced (and can be utilized for cruises between cycles/blasts). ART is often prescribed to counter the effects of male hypogonadism. It typically involves the administration of testosterone through injections of Testosterone.

ART is also employed after a cycle/blast for those that wish to stay "ON" to lessen the effects of being shut down, as user may notice changes caused by a relative decline in testosterone: TRT is employed to avoid fewer erections, fatigue, thinning skin, declining muscle mass and strength, more body fat. Dissatisfaction with these changes causes some users to lose appetite, and most gains made during their cycle.Most of all, TRT/cruise is utilized to help keep that healthy state of well-being while giving their body a rest between cycles/blasts..

Masteron has used as an anti-estrogen for great reason goes to suggest quite a lot about some properties Masteron possesses. Masteron is a derivative of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) and does not convert to estrogen through means of aromatisation. It is thought that the anti-estrogenic properties of Masteron may be in part to do with either an inhibition in some way of the aromatase enzyme or an interaction with estrogen itself in a way which blocks receptor binding of the estrogen. Either way, this would put Masteron as a useful tool for the AAS user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test). This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise)..Most TRT users report almost no need for AI's during this treatment with Low to moderate Testosterone ran concurrently with Masteron. Average Testosterone Enanthate doses are anywhere from 125mgs to 250mgs weekly, with just 200mgs a week of Masteron creating a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

NOW $215.00
C5SMubb.jpg

NOW $215.00
"Click the stack below for the best TRT combo available"

Now take advantage of this great offer and save even more when you use BTC.
Save an additional 15% when you pay with BTC!!
If your on Trt jump on this great deal!!
Savings that make a difference!

Tonight so far ive done just over 4.5 miles.

Will incorporate

lunges.

Calf raises

Wall squats, hold for as long as i can. X 3

And stairs..

Tonights food.
4 pieces of cajun fish
Also have a pack of bumble bee spicy thai chili tuna and a few greek yogurt.
3GZhNpx.jpg

Last edited:
Back