• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

new "blast" right now while this corona virus mess is unfolding

cpa5oh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello! I had planned on a "blast" for 12-16 weeks and my stuff came (crazy fast) from Gear Church so I have everything I need. Does anyone see a reason to delay the "blast" while this corona mess unfolds? Was thinking less stress on my body in case I come in contact with someone carrying the virus? ("blast" was going to be 400 test, 200 then, 600 masteron; my bloodwork is good and I don't think I've got any health issues)

Thank you!

Personally I would wait unless you have access to a gym somewhere or a home gym

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! I had planned on a "blast" for 12-16 weeks and my stuff came (crazy fast) from Gear Church so I have everything I need. Does anyone see a reason to delay the "blast" while this corona mess unfolds? Was thinking less stress on my body in case I come in contact with someone carrying the virus? ("blast" was going to be 400 test, 200 then, 600 masteron; my bloodwork is good and I don't think I've got any health issues)

Thank you!
If you're improvising like many people are, by lifting household furniture, I would recommend holding off. If you have access to a real gym or a decent home gym, I would say fucking do it!

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Gyms are closed unless you have a home gym. I would wait.

Just like everyone above said kind of seems like a waste to hit a cycle unless you have a serious home gym!

Just cruise on 250-300 Test....adding a bunch of compounds may lower your immune system....we don't need that....just my two cents.

Thank you!

I've been on a sixth month cruise I'm personally about to blast at 2gs of test but I got a decent home gym so i can get by If u got enough weights at home to break ur muscles down I'd say go for it

Thank you guys! I have a full on powerlifting type of setup in my garage so I won’t miss a beat training wise. I am more worried about immune system type of concerns...like, am I more likely to contract the virus or would my body struggle to fight it off more if i jump into being “on”.

No difference with immune system, I believe.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I can definitely tell....I get sick so much easier when I'm running somewhat higher doses...that's just me.

No difference with immune system, I believe.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I was 6 weeks into a tren, test, npp, var 12 week cycle (kicking in good) and man it sounds crazy but I'm getting good workouts in with adjustable DBs (5-40 lbs, wish I could've found 50s) and a pullup door bar. Pretty similar really, intensity is key, just old school which is best IMO anyway. May do more reps, less rest, etc. if necessary. Can't wait till gym reopens though. I get to blast metal out of my Klipsch speakers and wear whatever I want, and no waiting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Rock as many pull ups as you can.....its an amazing exercise.

I was 6 weeks into a tren, test, npp, var 12 week cycle (kicking in good) and man it sounds crazy but I'm getting good workouts in with adjustable DBs (5-40 lbs, wish I could've found 50s) and a pullup door bar. Pretty similar really, intensity is key, just old school which is best IMO anyway. May do more reps, less rest, etc. if necessary. Can't wait till gym reopens though. I get to blast metal out of my Klipsch speakers and wear whatever I want, and no waiting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back