The Worst Economic Collapse In History Is Starting Now: Be Prepared

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62
  1. #1
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,165

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    435
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,633
    Thanked in
    3,592 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The Worst Economic Collapse In History Is Starting Now: Be Prepared

    The Worst Economic Collapse In History Is Starting Now: Be Prepared


  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    6,912

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,372
    Thanked in
    2,567 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    422
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    826
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The Worst Economic Collapse In History Is Starting Now: Be Prepared

    i think 1/3 of businesses are going bankrupt and will never open their doors again. Itís disturbing how the government thinks you could just shut down a business and start it up a few weeks or a month later and think everything will be fine and dandy.


    this is gonna be the worst economic destruction of the US economy the world has ever seen.
    Last edited by Swiper; 03-23-2020 at 10:08 AM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,758

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,073
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,533
    Thanked in
    2,427 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It could be. But if they get this shit under control soon enough I think the economy will rebound hard. That is as long as Trump is reelected. If he loses it'll be toast

  5. #5
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,410

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,525
    Thanked in
    2,169 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    taco bell will survive

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,758

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,073
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,533
    Thanked in
    2,427 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    i think 1/3 of businesses are going bankrupt and will never open their doors again. Itís disturbing how the government thinks you could just shut down a business and start it up a few weeks or a month later and think everything will be fine and dandy.


    this is gonna be the worst economic destruction of the US economy the world has ever seen.
    I think this is the "doesn't get dealt with soon enough" outcome. It'll be staggering unemployment numbers. Then without a large world war to bounce it back it'll be a drawn out recovery

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Romeburning's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,488

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I think some businesses in some industries will definitely suffer, but stores are selling out, Amazon can't keep up, and someone is making all that shit that needs to be restocked. Plus I think they are going to pump money onto the economy like no other time in history.

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Romeburning's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,488

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    They are going to open back up and let people back in the world soon, they will have no choice. They are just trying to flatten out the spread. They know it will spread, but if the can manage how many are in infected at a time they can keep the hospitals and supplies from.being overrun.

  9. #9
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,163

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    766
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,701
    Thanked in
    906 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    How do the Chinese shut down for their extended Holidays every year without a hit on their markets?

  10. #10
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,410

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,525
    Thanked in
    2,169 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    How do the Chinese shut down for their extended Holidays every year without a hit on their markets?
    I most certainly think you will see a lot of countries move production back home. The days of people like Kevin Olreary telling folks whats to stop me from taking your idea to china and undercutting you are over

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,450

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    737
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,626
    Thanked in
    1,160 Posts
    Rep Points
    29105978

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    taco bell will survive
    Along with twinkies

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Romeburning's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,488

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I think China again being a problem, plus realizing they make so much of our meds and supplies it's leaving us vulnerable that a lot of manufacturing comes back to America. I don't know how long this lasts so I'm not sure on impact but at some point in time destroying your nation to put off this virus will become too much and people will go back to work. Social distancing will be a thing for months which is why restaurants and bars are cutting jobs now.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Romeburning's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,488

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Anothe point. Big business bailouts happen for many reasons but one reason that I don't think people understand is these businesses are the reason thousands of small businesses are around. Boeing doesn't make all their parts, they work with smaller shops for manufacturing. Where I work we do both tier 1 and tier 2 work for Boeing and many other companies. When Boeing gets help we get helped. I'm not too worried right now because we have other business sectors but I just dont think people realize how integrated we all are, and telling Big Corporations to go fuck themselves has a big impact on everyone from suppliers, distributors, and investors. I think Trump is listening to economic experts on the economy and relief bill, just like he is listening to virus experts on the pandemic. Democrats should shut the fuck up since they are only experts on media propaganda.
    Last edited by Romeburning; 03-23-2020 at 12:21 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    7,738

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,076
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,534
    Thanked in
    2,820 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeburning View Post
    Anothe point. Big business bailouts happen for many reasons but one reason that I don't think people understand is these businesses are the reason thousands of small businesses are around. Boeing doesn't make all their parts, they work with smaller shops for manufacturing. Where I work we do both tier 1 and tier 2 work for Boeing and many other companies. When Boeing gets help we get helped. I'm not too worried right now because we have other business sectors but I just dont think people realize how integrated we all are, and telling Big Corporations to go fuck themselves has a big impact on everyone from suppliers, distributors, and investors. I think Trump is listening to economic experts on the economy and relief bill, just like he is listening to virus experts on the pandemic. Democrats should shut the fuck up since they are only experts on media propaganda.
    Agreed. I work for a sorta large corporation... we do work for much larger corporations and we have local guys do a lot of installs and mods for us to be able to provide for the larger guys.

    i am holding on hope that after this passes our nation will be 1000% economically stronger, independent and healthy.

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    6,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    655
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    766
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    How do the Chinese shut down for their extended Holidays every year without a hit on their markets?
    Stumbled on an interesting graph comparing 2019 to this year. Definitely an economic dip for the holidays but then a bounce-back probably from suppressed demand.




    https://www.ft.com/coronavirus-latest

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-12-2020, 12:15 PM
  2. BLACK FRIDAY - Our biggest sale in 12 years. Are you prepared?
    By Steroidify Rep in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2019, 02:34 AM
  3. Economic growth
    By mbd1977 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-02-2019, 02:48 PM
  4. In need for source check and prepared for bashing hahah
    By shredder1 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 06:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums