• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Worst Economic Collapse In History Is Starting Now: Be Prepared

QYygKzm.gif

i think 1/3 of businesses are going bankrupt and will never open their doors again. It’s disturbing how the government thinks you could just shut down a business and start it up a few weeks or a month later and think everything will be fine and dandy.

this is gonna be the worst economic destruction of the US economy the world has ever seen.

Last edited:
It could be. But if they get this shit under control soon enough I think the economy will rebound hard. That is as long as Trump is reelected. If he loses it'll be toast

i think 1/3 of businesses are going bankrupt and will never open their doors again. It’s disturbing how the government thinks you could just shut down a business and start it up a few weeks or a month later and think everything will be fine and dandy.

this is gonna be the worst economic destruction of the US economy the world has ever seen.
I think this is the "doesn't get dealt with soon enough" outcome. It'll be staggering unemployment numbers. Then without a large world war to bounce it back it'll be a drawn out recovery

I think some businesses in some industries will definitely suffer, but stores are selling out, Amazon can't keep up, and someone is making all that shit that needs to be restocked. Plus I think they are going to pump money onto the economy like no other time in history.

They are going to open back up and let people back in the world soon, they will have no choice. They are just trying to flatten out the spread. They know it will spread, but if the can manage how many are in infected at a time they can keep the hospitals and supplies from.being overrun.

How do the Chinese shut down for their extended Holidays every year without a hit on their markets?

How do the Chinese shut down for their extended Holidays every year without a hit on their markets?
I most certainly think you will see a lot of countries move production back home. The days of people like Kevin Olreary telling folks whats to stop me from taking your idea to china and undercutting you are over

I think China again being a problem, plus realizing they make so much of our meds and supplies it's leaving us vulnerable that a lot of manufacturing comes back to America. I don't know how long this lasts so I'm not sure on impact but at some point in time destroying your nation to put off this virus will become too much and people will go back to work. Social distancing will be a thing for months which is why restaurants and bars are cutting jobs now.

Anothe point. Big business bailouts happen for many reasons but one reason that I don't think people understand is these businesses are the reason thousands of small businesses are around. Boeing doesn't make all their parts, they work with smaller shops for manufacturing. Where I work we do both tier 1 and tier 2 work for Boeing and many other companies. When Boeing gets help we get helped. I'm not too worried right now because we have other business sectors but I just dont think people realize how integrated we all are, and telling Big Corporations to go fuck themselves has a big impact on everyone from suppliers, distributors, and investors. I think Trump is listening to economic experts on the economy and relief bill, just like he is listening to virus experts on the pandemic. Democrats should shut the fuck up since they are only experts on media propaganda.

Last edited:
Anothe point. Big business bailouts happen for many reasons but one reason that I don't think people understand is these businesses are the reason thousands of small businesses are around. Boeing doesn't make all their parts, they work with smaller shops for manufacturing. Where I work we do both tier 1 and tier 2 work for Boeing and many other companies. When Boeing gets help we get helped. I'm not too worried right now because we have other business sectors but I just dont think people realize how integrated we all are, and telling Big Corporations to go fuck themselves has a big impact on everyone from suppliers, distributors, and investors. I think Trump is listening to economic experts on the economy and relief bill, just like he is listening to virus experts on the pandemic. Democrats should shut the fuck up since they are only experts on media propaganda.

Agreed. I work for a sorta large corporation... we do work for much larger corporations and we have local guys do a lot of installs and mods for us to be able to provide for the larger guys.

i am holding on hope that after this passes our nation will be 1000% economically stronger, independent and healthy.

yup and Starbucks
taco bell will survive

- - - Updated - - -

spot on bro- seems to definitely be the plan atm- Trump wont let the shutdown last much longer than another week or two
They are going to open back up and let people back in the world soon, they will have no choice. They are just trying to flatten out the spread. They know it will spread, but if the can manage how many are in infected at a time they can keep the hospitals and supplies from.being overrun.

This will be Trumps legacy btw.

Everything has went against him since he was elected and still, he's done nothing but positive for the country.

Just wait and see, economic collapse, trump gets re-elected, helps bring the economy back, goes down as one of the greatest presidents in history after everyone thought it was a joke.

Or at least I hope that's what happens.

This will be Trumps legacy btw.

Everything has went against him since he was elected and still, he's done nothing but positive for the country.

Just wait and see, economic collapse, trump gets re-elected, helps bring the economy back, goes down as one of the greatest presidents in history after everyone thought it was a joke.

Or at least I hope that's what happens.

you, me and the rest of the decent folks in the country. We want what’s best for our country, regardless of The Who the bobbleheaded elected officials are. Some folks wanna see it burn to the ground tho.

I do gotta say that trump is handling this situation well. I guess as a president in situations like this is where you really get tested to see what you are made of!! like you mentioned he will go down as a great president regardless of the outcome and if he does know something is business!

Get Shredded!
This is nothing but a speedbump.

An over exaggerated speed bump.

You will ultimately see stats for the flu and pneumonia were higher already. What we are seeing is a Globalist Agenda.

We have meds to treat this, and everyone just needs to relax and take a deep breathe. Unless you have a very ill family member, or you are very ill to begin with, and are elderly and in a nursing home, this isn't killing "healthy" people. Neither is the flu.
If you are an at risk individual, it is YOU that needs to isolate and social distance yourself, but you still have the flu and pneumonia when this is said and done to worry about.

This is as much as a false flag as I have ever seen.

I think there is way more to this. Bio Weapon war from China. Distraction. Something. Military is set in place. We may see the internet crash and we may see a Military OP (all temporary)

The Calm Before the Storm, and just maybe the Storm is here.

April 1st?

Over the last two days the 401k is back up over $9k and it took two months to knock it down $40k. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's going to be okay.

Over the last two days the 401k is back up over $9k and it took two months to knock it down $40k. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's going to be okay.

yeah the stock market will re-gain it's value over time, but many businesses will go under, many people will go bankrupt and the unemployment rate will sky rocket.

Unless you have a very ill family member, or you are very ill to begin with, and are elderly and in a nursing home, this isn't killing "healthy" people.

A couple of weeks ago, I would have wholeheartedly agreed with you. Now...I'm not so sure. Otherwise "healthy" people are starting to get over it and then bam...heart attack. With no prior heart issues and no underlying heart issues being reported (notice I said being reported). And there's been some reports of teens getting hospitalized. None of these are overwhelming stats, but it is happening. I'm a tad more apprehensive than what I was starting out.

This is nothing but a speedbump.

An over exaggerated speed bump.

You will ultimately see stats for the flu and pneumonia were higher already. What we are seeing is a Globalist Agenda.

We have meds to treat this, and everyone just needs to relax and take a deep breathe. Unless you have a very ill family member, or you are very ill to begin with, and are elderly and in a nursing home, this isn't killing "healthy" people. Neither is the flu.
If you are an at risk individual, it is YOU that needs to isolate and social distance yourself, but you still have the flu and pneumonia when this is said and done to worry about.

This is as much as a false flag as I have ever seen.

I think there is way more to this. Bio Weapon war from China. Distraction. Something. Military is set in place. We may see the internet crash and we may see a Military OP (all temporary)

The Calm Before the Storm, and just maybe the Storm is here.

April 1st?

I applaud your common sense my friend.

Does anyone actually “know” anyone that has this? Just wondering. I don’t. And I don’t know anyone that knows anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone actually “know” anyone that has this? Just wondering. I don’t. And I don’t know anyone that knows anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me neither.... and I hope it stays that way but..... makes ya think

never let a good crisis go to waste or is it never let an imaginary crisis not become real. Go media

One of my buddy's at work has it. He's in a sales position and probably picked it up out in the market. Says it feels much like the flu except for the added respiratory stress. Feels like he got a whiff of bleach and it took his breath away. But doesn't come back fully for days. His words. He's on the up and up now but not a situation I want for me or my family.

Back