• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Aromasin dosage frequency

rawbuilt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so i only want to lower my estrogen a little bit and im wondering how often does aromasin need to be taken to keep steady levels and prevent fluctuations of estrogen going up and down

ive read that aromasin should be taken every three days but i was wondering if taken only twice a week is okay?

i was thinking monday and thursday...

This something you should already know the answer to before taking steroids

But there isn’t even a right answer to his question….more of a matter of opinion…

Anyways OP most people seem to like dosing it EOD… if you want to avoid fluctuations in e2 levels I would do just that… or even ED. I would assume that would make for even more stable levels… not sure why more people don’t do that tbh….

Let me clue you in on something...I'm an old fuck...been around this stuff for years...that question is asked many times. There are alot of people like me who live in the sticks that doesn't have access to the pay as you want blood testing labs.
I asked that question many times in my younger days just searching for some answers....its damn tough.
Don't be a no it all ass...your answer was worthless...

Last edited:

Amen!!

But to your question,in my experience I take aromasin 2 times a week like Monday and Thursday,I used to take it everyday it won’t tank your E like Arimidex does ,but as I learned and gained experienced,now I just use it twice a week ,
Blossom work is key here though

Let me clue you in on something...I'm an old fuck...been around this stuff for years...that question is asked many times. There are alot of people like me who live in the sticks that doesn't have access to the pay as you want blood testing labs.
I asked that question many times in my younger days just searching for some answers....its damn tough.
Don't be a no it all...

I listen to bft a lot and value what he has to say, but ya I agree statements like that don’t help anyone… obviously…

Dudes trying to learn. Either offer him something he can use or why even waste your breath?

I listen to bft a lot and value what he has to say, but ya I agree statements like that don’t help anyone… obviously…

Dudes trying to learn. Either offer him something he can use or why even waste your breath?
I'm answering you dude for being an ass...I didn't answer him because I don't want to...don't start shit with me please...

Amen!!

But to your question,in my experience I take aromasin 2 times a week like Monday and Thursday,I used to take it everyday it won’t tank your E like Arimidex does ,but as I learned and gained experienced,now I just use it twice a week ,
Blossom work is key here though

Blood work i meant

i dont need your smart ass comments on my post... im not stupid ive done my research i just wanted to hear some opinions and personal experiences from guys that been doing this awhile

and as i stated above i know that your supposed to take it atleast every three days

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I'm answering you dude for being an ass...I didn't answer him because I don't want to...don't start shit with me please...

Lol bro relax, I think you’re a little confused… I was actually agreeing with what you were saying and was referring to bft when I said “say something he can use” or what ever I said….

Damn is this the pit or what...
To shed some light on obviously a delicate subject...

First... it's hard to know what you'll need until you start using PEDS..you should have what you might need already on hand..And..blooldwork is data to support the use of an AI..If everything is properly done..bloodwork.. prior to cycle ,about midway through and off-leash course at the end..Now that's with just Test at 500mgs/wk..Like I said if done properly..would been nice to pull bloods if something pops up..but not always easy to do..So,at wk 4 signs of High Estrogen are becoming an issue..and new bloodwork isn't an option..??

Second..This is why so many of us push the first 2 cycles be Test Only...Even if an AI wasn't needed at 500...it might be needed at 700+...BUT no one wants to follow the plan...And I'll even bet 40% or more aren't sure if they need an AI at 700mgs/wk of Test..This seemingly simple idea gets through aside for the excitement of Dbol,Drol,Deca...and Tren..

So the basic foundation is never established at the start...and Will come back to bite you right in the Ass..A little patience and discipline would have paved the way for a more informed user..BUT no one does that..

Third..Knowing how YOU respond is What matters and to What compounds cause issues..

And Lastly..without bloodwork at an early stage in this game it's a crap shoot..But if you have signs..sore nips..the usual a mild AI at a low dose would be the call,But discontinuing once the symptoms are gone is the smart path..Aromison is perfect for this..

The wrong use of an AI can Really screw things up quickly and the rebound isn't fun..

I hope I helped shed some light and don't get crucified...Out

Thank you! I personally am a bit older so stick with Test, mast, var, and privo, and these at low dosages. I do bloods and never have issues. Once in a blue moon I’ll get sore nips and start AI eod until symptoms are gone. Wanted to sense-check that approach.

That’s what these forums are for: for asking questions. The only dumb ? Is the one never asked.

I wind up taking it 2 days a week. 1 day after injections. Seems to work best for me

Don't be a no it all ass...your answer was worthless...

let me clue you in on something. If you can’t afford blood work then you shouldn’t be taking anything. You’re just blind throwing darts at a wall hoping to hit the bullseye. My answer was honest. The only way to know is blood work you inbred hillbilly. I asked lots of stupid questions when I was younger. I’m smart enough to have figured it out before I started fucking around with my hormones. People ask lots of impossible questions. ;)

let me clue you in on something. If you can’t afford blood work then you shouldn’t be taking anything. You’re just blind throwing darts at a wall hoping to hit the bullseye. My answer was honest. The only way to know is blood work you inbred hillbilly. I asked lots of stupid questions when I was younger. I’m smart enough to have figured it out before I started fucking around with my hormones. People ask lots of impossible questions. ;)
You are quite the douche bag...

That’s what these forums are for: for asking questions. The only dumb ? Is the one never asked.
Yep and sometimes the only answer is figure they shit out before you start. If somebody has to ask this then they’re not ready to take steroids. There is no right answer without bloodwork

- - - Updated - - -

Youre quite clueless and you’re a rep? Jesus

No beef with you man, but BFT84 has been in the game a good while and to me this actually is an unanswerable question as Monte stated as everyone reacts differently to gear. Everyone seems to have their own opinions based on their own experiences and it's good if they shared it.

I myself stuck with simple cycles with few orals so had few issues with estro so when my nips ache I take some Aromasin 25mg EOD till the ache goes away as many others have recommended.

So I think OP did ask a great question and is a good topic for some healthy debate.

I'm just going to say this....go back and read my initial comments. I stated people like me DIDNT have access to all the labs the city boys have....not that I couldn't afford it. Read you second sentence again...you stated if you can't afford it you shouldn't be taking it. That's far from my initial comments. I can damn sure afford it, but my insurance only let's me do blood work once a year with my doctor! There is no Quest, or the other walk in labs you can go into and pay and get lab work done. Some of us folks live in the fucking sticks, which doesn't mean I'm a "fucking hillbilly", just means I have to do what's neccessary with the means I have... and asking questions and advice was one of them in the very beginning...have a good evening.
I'm done with this...

I'm just going to say this....go back and read my initial comments. I stated people like me DIDNT have access to all the labs the city boys have....not that I couldn't afford it. Read you second sentence again...you stated if you can't afford it you shouldn't be taking it. That's far from my initial comments. I can damn sure afford it, but my insurance only let's me do blood work once a year with my doctor! There is no Quest, or the other walk in labs you can go into and pay and get lab work done. Some of us folks live in the fucking sticks, which doesn't mean I'm a "fucking hillbilly", just means I have to do what's neccessary with the means I have... and asking questions and advice was one of them in the very beginning...have a good evening.
I'm done with this...

these are at home tests that you mail into the lab and you get results in around 5 days

https://www.everlywell.com/?g_netwo...efEYabjhdFbQANQPU15XZj05sx_noh2xoCmgUQAvD_BwE

I've also seen the LetsGetChecked tests but doubt their accuracy as these just require finger prick blood samples. Another big con is that these tests by LetsGetChecked are very expensive.
These have pretty good reviews for the hormone tests. The complaints I saw were for the food allergy ones and they’re not too outrageous as far as price goes.

These have pretty good reviews for the hormone tests. The complaints I saw were for the food allergy ones and they’re not too outrageous as far as price goes.
Yea I saw those reviews too as I was skeptical as was not sure about the accuracy of finger prick blood samples due to the very small quantity of blood collected vs a blood draw done at a lab. I'd say that LetsGetChecked is a good option if you can't get to a lab.

Those EverlyWell ones might be useful for those who are in the "banned" states such as NY as the saliva based tests can serve in a pinch.

At any rate sorry for hijacking this thread...

I've also seen the LetsGetChecked tests but doubt their accuracy as these just require finger prick blood samples. Another big con is that these tests by LetsGetChecked are very expensive.
I tend to agree...I actually don't feel comfortable basing all my decisions I make with my health on mail blood testing like this...I'd just soon have it done with labs from the doctor or a professional lab. Here's a prime example of screw ups. I recently got my blood work done at my Dr's office. My triglycerides came back close to a thousand! Mine have never been extremely high at all but this result. I asked my dr....she just shrugged...

Back