• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Girl says, "You need to stop working out"

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this girl tells me I need to stop working out because my veins are popping out all over and it's gross.

Lol.....no shit.

Tell her that's called Dick Skin Baby! If think my muscles have veins, then You Definitely need to see the road maps on my Cock... GUARANTEE shes asks for a Dick Pic Hahaha

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Get fat and disgusting then blame it on her and make her live with the consequences of what she said.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

It was all in the lighting, you're not that veiny lol

IML Gear Cream!
Women like some veins but if you're starting to resemble Paul Dillet or Rich Gaspari it might work against you.

There's definitely truth to that, I'm not veiny like them but I have a few. There's sooo many out of shape fat asses out there these days that it's like there's this "anti" crowd who tries to put down large muscles and lean people. I've run into some other negative comments like that recently.

There's sooo many out of shape fat asses out there these days that it's like there's this "anti" crowd who tries to put down large muscles and lean people.

This anti-crowd is in your gym???

Also wtf going on with Gold's gym, about to go out business it looks like to me. When I was in West Palm Beach last week both the Gold's had closed down. Did a search and found only 4 or 5 left in all of Florida. The ones in Ga are run down and barely maintained. Also like a ghost town, hardly any members, don't know how they stay in business.

Also wtf going on with Gold's gym, about to go out business it looks like to me. When I was in West Palm Beach last week both the Gold's had closed down. Did a search and found only 4 or 5 left in all of Florida. The ones in Ga are run down and barely maintained. Also like a ghost town, hardly any members, don't know how they stay in business.

Been awhile since I looked, but their franchise cost was ridiculous. Most probably don't have enough left in the bank after starting up.

In my state they are all gone except a couple scattered hold outs.... A good friend of mine almost closed his two very successful gyms due Golds ridiculous franchise and royalties fees. He is now private and makes a good living of the same customer base

There's definitely truth to that, I'm not veiny like them but I have a few. There's sooo many out of shape fat asses out there these days that it's like there's this "anti" crowd who tries to put down large muscles and lean people. I've run into some other negative comments like that recently.
sad but true. Kinda like the whole dad bod thing. What it boils down to is the majority of Americans look like shit and are over weight so they want to push that as the new sexy to make themselves feel better because their fat asses are too lazy to eat healthy and workout

Yep you are correct about the fat asses. I was at my kids football game this past weekend and one of the kids said, my dad says you look like an ape. I said thank you and one day maybe you will look like one too. Fuck these faggots, I personally like being in shape with veins!

Seems like they shit the bed. In Reno they opened a few large and well equipped buildings and all (I’m pretty sure) have sold and re-branded. I’m just about at the point of buying my own setup. But pulling A/C to the garage will just ice the cake on cost. My other concern is that getting off my ass and going somewhere other than home has direct purpose. Not having that to go to and the luxury of everything at home leaves me with the idea I’d skip too often. You know... “I’ll just hit after work” but watch TV instead. Having that purpose driven schedule item may be better.

Seems like they shit the bed. In Reno they opened a few large and well equipped buildings and all (I’m pretty sure) have sold and re-branded. I’m just about at the point of buying my own setup. But pulling A/C to the garage will just ice the cake on cost. My other concern is that getting off my ass and going somewhere other than home has direct purpose. Not having that to go to and the luxury of everything at home leaves me with the idea I’d skip too often. You know... “I’ll just hit after work” but watch TV instead. Having that purpose driven schedule item may be better.

In west Reno (near the Home Depot) there's a 24 Hr Fitness that has pretty decent stuff, heavy DBs, and even a small power lifting crowd that compete. You can get a 2-yr membership for less than $400 at Costco (membership is just $60/yr). May not be up your alley but thought I mention it anyway... very cost effective option.

So this girl tells me I need to stop working out because my veins are popping out all over and it's gross.

Lol.....no shit.
Bro whats up? You could at least hit me back and tell me something..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey have you been trying to contact me? I just change to a new phone and I haven't set up all my apps yet let me go in and check.

Alright just got logged back in and sent you a message bro

Sounds like maybe it was just an excuse to talk to you. Either way, fuck what people think lol its about what YOU want to look like!

Sounds like maybe it was just an excuse to talk to you. Either way, fuck what people think lol its about what YOU want to look like!
Thats right... people say girls don't like big guys like you Meatheads I said I don't give a f*** what people like or what girls like I'm already been married for 20 years.. she don't like it either... I like attention f*** regular f*** average fuck mediocracy swole is the goal size is the prize

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Back