• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

where's mlg

Silverback205

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was looking for mlg on here but he isn't listed on here anymore. .. I've done a lot of business with him but haven't been on the boards for a month

He went bad. Apparently a lot of people got burned.

Damn I was a long customer of his...so he decided to scam now? Guess I'll have to find another source

I got a couple bottles of Test E and Tren Ace from MLG in June just as things began to go south. I started using the Test and now believe it was way underdosed if there was anything in it at all. Loss of libido, energy and all the signs of low test. I only needed 1ml shot a week since I was taking alot of Tren, and I like to keep my test low dosed with it. I cracked open one of my AY Test vials last week and I already feel great. Libido is through the roof already and I got my vigor back.

As the saying often goes and as I used to think, "test is test". Well, sometimes test is carrier oil.

I was saving the AY test for a high test run with NPP, but I compromised. Lesson learned, never compromise.

mlg had a bad reputation on most forums for a while. Hope no brothers got screwed too bad.

IML Gear Cream!
mlg had a bad reputation on most forums for a while. Hope no brothers got screwed too bad.

A lot of people did, and apparently he is STILL sending out lists and taking orders. Fuckin prick

I got a couple bottles of Test E and Tren Ace from MLG in June just as things began to go south. I started using the Test and now believe it was way underdosed if there was anything in it at all. Loss of libido, energy and all the signs of low test. I only needed 1ml shot a week since I was taking alot of Tren, and I like to keep my test low dosed with it. I cracked open one of my AY Test vials last week and I already feel great. Libido is through the roof already and I got my vigor back.

As the saying often goes and as I used to think, "test is test". Well, sometimes test is carrier oil.

I was saving the AY test for a high test run with NPP, but I compromised. Lesson learned, never compromise.
His test e had dosage accuracy issues on and off fir years. No surprise. Lots of other good sources. Pm me if you need a pointer

$

Team Green

That's what it is. They were quick to respond to me about it. Great communication with MFL that's for sure.

I'm a retard.I know all about MLG.I was one of his victims.I totally meant to put MFL but thanks for answering the question I meant to ask in the first place.

When I saw the first comment saying blacklisted I freaked because I didn't realize I put MLG instead of MFL in the title.I just got a pack from them and everything went great.Glad to see they're just behind on fees.

When I saw the first comment saying blacklisted I freaked because I didn't realize I put MLG instead of MFL in the title.I just got a pack from them and everything went great.Glad to see they're just behind on fees.

MFL will be back up soon its all getting handled.. email miscommunication is all. :winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
Where is MLG? Hmmmm.... I'm sure you'll find em if you look hard enough.

I explained months ago I was having problems with MLG and made a post in their subsection. I got threats from people on the board, the reps, and MLG themselves to pull my comments. I got made out to be the bad guy and got junk when it finally did show up. Now I see they are gone but the board reps that sent me threats are reps for another company. I'm sorry, but I did nothing wrong, tried to inform everyone, and got screwed in the end.

Fukk MLG and fukk tha dog pound! Nothing but a bunch of grown as dudes acting like retards.

I explained months ago I was having problems with MLG and made a post in their subsection. I got threats from people on the board, the reps, and MLG themselves to pull my comments. I got made out to be the bad guy and got junk when it finally did show up. Now I see they are gone but the board reps that sent me threats are reps for another company. I'm sorry, but I did nothing wrong, tried to inform everyone, and got screwed in the end.

Well you were right and all the people who bashed you were wrong plain and simple. I would agree the gear was junk at least the test I had from them was. I have no idea about their other gear. But that test was pure shit and I doubt it had any hormone in it what so ever. Honestly, they needed to fail if that's the best gear they can make.

Ill stick with s-fax and OP from now on.

Last edited:
I'm in shock after reading this post. I had no idea things were this bad, I've always been fortunate enough to get a all my stuff and more at times. Such knowing people got burned by who myself and many others thought was a solid dude. Again, I don't know the events that unfolded but sucks knowing he is gone. The new search begins.

You shouldn't have to search far...there is plenty of good sponsors here....

Well you were right and all the people who bashed you were wrong plain and simple. I would agree the gear was junk at least the test I had from them was. I have no idea about their other gear. But that test was pure shit and I doubt it had any hormone in it what so ever. Honestly, they needed to fail if that's the best gear they can make.

Ill stick with s-fax and OP from now on.

tren was junk also! I just finished a bottle and I ran it with no test and didnt really take my labido away. mostly carrier oil.

dam, i used mlg for years. why start scamming after years of being reliable?? makes no sense. anyways, if anyone can give me some pointers on a new way to go, shoot me a pm.

Back