• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alright...Who Cooks

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My mom was the Worse...cook without Love ...?
No..she cooked with Hate..

Used to call her chef Covrokian..
Every meal served like Revenge...Cold.
After getting custody of my 2 kids..had to learn..

Tonight it's homemade beef stew..
I start with beef short ribs with sweet red wine..a dash of beef stock..in the crockpot overnight..
Then..carrots,celery,onions,more stew meat..and barley..thicken the broth with a little flour..
Over rice with fresh parsley..

And that's just the beginning..
Homemade chicken n dumplings
Three bean n 3 meat chili
Grilled asparagus with a garlic/butter sauce
Several eggplant dishes..
Banana Fosters w/Meyers Rum
Smoked Turkey breast w/brown sugar and molasses

Did some pep work at the Grand Boheiman when I first got here in Asheville..
Boy I learned a lot..My fav...Rossi

So any average joe chefs out there..?

Hells Yeah! I am all about it! You just named some very Family Warming Meals! Love it !

I cook 98% of all my meals! When I go out to eat (which has been twice since March 2020), I chose to eat at two very high end places that served Elk and the other was A great Japanese Steak House & Sushi. I am alway disappointed eating out; tonight I am making Greek & Lebanese Food for my Cousins since I have the day off. Homemade Pitas, Hummus, Tzatziki, Lamb Souvlaki, Kofta Kebabs, Greek Chicken, Some Mezze , just a bunch of Tapas basically.

Max

"If it tastes good, spit it out!" Can't remember who said that, but apparently my cooking is 100% ok to eat by those standards. :(

Don't get me wrong, I can fix food that tastes good, but then it isn't healthy any more. My biggest skill in the kitchen is slapping the wife's ass.

I start with beef short ribs with sweet red wine..a dash of beef stock..in the crockpot overnight..
Then..carrots,celery,onions,more stew meat..and barley..thicken the broth with a little flour..

My late Grandmother's fav recipe that she cooked every Easter was homemade Chicken & Dumplings.

"If it tastes good, spit it out!" Can't remember who said that, but apparently my cooking is 100% ok to eat by those standards. :(

Don't get me wrong, I can fix food that tastes good, but then it isn't healthy any more. My biggest skill in the kitchen is slapping the wife's ass.

I hear a lot of guys said that about your wife...ha

This is Killer
Rossi.....
Hash browns with onions browned in a skillet..
Have a cast iron in the over at 400 for 20mins prior..
Pack the Hash in the cast iron tight..in the oven for 30 or until brown on top..
Pull out..flip over on a plate..should come out a perfect round cake..
Two poached eggs on top.. Hollandaise sauce on top with green onions and Smoked Paprika..

And your girl(or whatever) will love you again..
Give it a try..

I love cooking and most of all my dishes are Cajun/Creole so spicy is a given, Some of my favorites are Chicken, shrimp, smoke and andouille sausage gumbo with crawfish potato salad. Alligator sauce piquante along with some Chicken,pork, shrimp and 3 sausage cheese jambalaya. Make it really hard to diet when cooking as its a must to taste as you cook then once its done sit down and give it hell!

I love cooking and most of all my dishes are Cajun/Creole so spicy is a given, Some of my favorites are Chicken, shrimp, smoke and andouille sausage gumbo with crawfish potato salad. Alligator sauce piquante along with some Chicken,pork, shrimp and 3 sausage cheese jambalaya. Make it really hard to diet when cooking as its a must to taste as you cook then once its done sit down and give it hell!

Nice..

Some great recipes I have gotten from you ! The gator is crazy good! My lil cousins like it better than chicken(probably because I am always cooking chicken)

Max
#Étouffée

IML Gear Cream!
I don't like cooking on regular basis and just because I have to. I love to cook when I feel like it, then I create something unusual and fancy. I love BBQ in a good company of friends also.

Just did a porogy dish with brats and Italian sausage last night..
About time for some great Mexican

short ribs in crock pot is sacrilegious... first you have sear the vegetables onion, garlic, and carrots in a dutch oven pull out set aside. then add the meat to the hot dutch oven after salt and peppering it. this will get that garlic and onion taste on the meat. and create a better texture for your meat. then you add the broth/stock wine and veggies back in for the slow cook in the oven.. and dont for get to add small bunches of rosemary and thyme.

short ribs in crock pot is sacrilegious... first you have sear the vegetables onion, garlic, and carrots in a dutch oven pull out set aside. then add the meat to the hot dutch oven after salt and peppering it. this will get that garlic and onion taste on the meat. and create a better texture for your meat. then you add the broth/stock wine and veggies back in for the slow cook in the oven.. and dont for get to add small bunches of rosemary and thyme.
I cook baby backs in the instant pot.

Come at me bro

I cook baby backs in the instant pot.

Come at me bro

I about choked on my coffee one morning reading how you threw skirt steak in that thing GDI.. Skirt is by far my favorite cut of beef.

Nice
I'm sold..next time it's on..

Get Shredded!
Turkey meatloaf with sweet baby rays in slow cooker...so good!

You can tell the protein focused guys here, they don’t clutter up their food with veggies lol

Tommy
You are the Man...really glad you're back in fold..

I about choked on my coffee one morning reading how you threw skirt steak in that thing GDI.. Skirt is by far my favorite cut of beef.

TACOS !! The best !!

Max

Back