• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Prop Mini Log & TD!

JuicedUp55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
3c02c0d2c2b599197ac5218daa05e787.jpg
1b2b4ce6373a7583091b2b7197107038.jpg
4051f4317b5841f5c21c56d18a280637.jpg

Let me start this off with a huge thank you to Jozif & PSL! These guys sent me 2 boxes of Test Prop, which was extremely generous and unexpected!!

Packaging was very discreet, I was honestly surprised. These guys care. I’ll just say that much.

This is the first time seeing this product in person. Pictures don’t do it justice. It looks very damn good! Packaged exactly as Pharm grade. I’ve seen great testing on this stuff as well, & will be placing an order for more if it’s as good as it looks!!

I will be running 450mg a week of this product pinned 150mg every other day. First pin is down. When using shorter Esthers I use slin pins instead of my usual 25 guage 1 inch, as injections are more frequent and I don’t feel the slin pins what so ever. I backloaded two pins and pinned both quads. The oil flows so smooth! I was surprised that it didn’t put up a fight. (28 guage insulin pin.) 1/2 inch.

Now time to go hit the gym. It’s Friday! I’ll be training Chest, Shoulders, and potentially a little triceps. Today is high volume for me, I plan to pump as much blood into the belly of the muscles as possible.

As far as diet it’s pretty boring, I do if it fits your macros and track everything. Typically the same foods everyday with the exception of one day a week where I don’t track and seriously indulge. As of right now I have no plans to compete anytime soon, and this is what works best for me and my body.

I’ll keep everyone updated! Looking like this log will be a little over 4 weeks!

Great start. Will be following along. My wife and I are doing a log here as well. This is a great company to be a part of.

Thanks for this post. I’m we’re looking forward to your review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good luck Ant...let's get the show on the road!

Mindless Ive been waiting on you to join!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am planning my next run for the coming month as I've just been dealing with some health and life issues. It will be a fun one though.

500mg Test C and 300mg NPP EW. For a booster I may sprinkle in some dbol.

That will be a good simple run. I don’t know what it is but 19nors almost always have a negative affect on my sex drive so I stay away from them. I loved NPP until it started messing with me.

IML Gear Cream!
Still early, but it’s nice to switch to a shorter Esther every now and again. This stuff goes in extremely smooth, and I’m not left with any pain and discomfort. I’ll be reporting more as it comes.

Training has been slow for me the past couple of days, and also today with Father’s Day. I plan on getting back on the saddle full force tomorrow!

Today I had an intense ass workout. Overall just felt amazing. I am doing 3 weeks of injectable superdrol pre workout at 20mg. I am hoping this will add some Pep to my step, I have not ran the injectable version of this compound, only the oral. Hoping it goes well and is like my first time on superdrol.

Been super busy with work lately! I’ve been so tired. I don’t know if it’s the superdrol or my estrogen.

I’m starting to think the test Prop is overdosed bc my sex drive is through the roof. Like I am talking 2-3 times a day guys, which is a lot if you’re above the age of 16 lmao.

I am trying to figure out what i want to order from PSL & whether or not I want to go Abroad or local. The product is just too consistent & professional not to. I am thoroughly impressed and I am not just saying that bc I was given Test.

Keep you all posted!!

Been super busy with work lately! I’ve been so tired. I don’t know if it’s the superdrol or my estrogen.

I’m starting to think the test Prop is overdosed bc my sex drive is through the roof. Like I am talking 2-3 times a day guys, which is a lot if you’re above the age of 16 lmao.

I am trying to figure out what i want to order from PSL & whether or not I want to go Abroad or local. The product is just too consistent & professional not to. I am thoroughly impressed and I am not just saying that bc I was given Test.

Keep you all posted!!
Thanks for this great review. Psl is very consistent. This is what keeps our Customer base very loyal.
Its all up to how fast you would like your products. Fast or blazing fast. Win win either way.

Thanks for this great review. Psl is very consistent. This is what keeps our Customer base very loyal.
Its all up to how fast you would like your products. Fast or blazing fast. Win win either way.

Definitely gonna be getting with you soon Mace. Question is, how much cash do i want to spend? I get a little carried away and before I know it my bill is about a grand lol.

Currently ripping shit up in the gym. I’ve been extremely busy so only getting in there about 4
Or 5 days out of the week. But when I do go, I destroy it. My pumps are phenomenal!

Keep you all posted!!
I'd be willing to bet the superdrol is causing the lethargy. Very common. I can't say I've ever seen injectable superdrol. Sounds interesting.

I'd be willing to bet the superdrol is causing the lethargy. Very common. I can't say I've ever seen injectable superdrol. Sounds interesting.

Its pretty damn awesome man. 40mg/ml! People are raving about it on another forum.

Its pretty damn awesome man. 40mg/ml! People are raving about it on another forum.
Have you been using the superdrol prior to the prop? Or did you start them both at the same time? Or even after?

If it’s Viking SD ( injectable) it’s definitely the source of your lethargy. I had to keep it at 10mg ed to prevent this. It’s definitely not the prop. Superdrol in all forms will cause lethargy.

Get Shredded!
If it’s Viking SD ( injectable) it’s definitely the source of your lethargy. I had to keep it at 10mg ed to prevent this. It’s definitely not the prop. Superdrol in all forms will cause lethargy.

Yes it is. Couldn’t agree more. Stuff is strong.

I started the Superdrol 22 days ago. Right around the Prop.

Yes it is. Couldn’t agree more. Stuff is strong.

I started the Superdrol 22 days ago. Right around the Prop.
I’d kick it at day 30 and take a break. I know it’s injectable but it’s still very harsh. Make sure to up your AI because Superdrol will cause delayed gyno.

I’d kick it at day 30 and take a break. I know it’s injectable but it’s still very harsh. Make sure to up your AI because Superdrol will cause delayed gyno.

I just read this - are you serious?? Explains why my nips have been feeling this way. I thought superdrol does not aromatize?

I just read this - are you serious?? Explains why my nips have been feeling this way. I thought superdrol does not aromatize?
I don't think there's really much evidence behind this. He said DELAYED gyno which means basically rebound gyno after you stop the superdrol. Superdrol does not aromatize. It's a DHT derivative double methylated version of drostanolone (masteron). It is believed to have mild AI properties...similar to masteron so the theory is that when you stop it, all the aromatase enzymes that were occupied by the superdrol will now be active in your blood stream and able to convert more estrogen. The rebound effect will be negligible if any, as even masteron's AI properties are extremely mild.

I don't think there's really much evidence behind this. He said DELAYED gyno which means basically rebound gyno after you stop the superdrol. Superdrol does not aromatize. It's a DHT derivative double methylated version of drostanolone (masteron). It is believed to have mild AI properties...similar to masteron so the theory is that when you stop it, all the aromatase enzymes that were occupied by the superdrol will now be active in your blood stream and able to convert more estrogen. The rebound effect will be negligible if any, as even masteron's AI properties are extremely mild.

I stopped it yesterday. Thanks for this!

Back