• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Things that will get you punched

Put a couple of treble hooks in a sandwich and than punch the cocksucker in the back of the head as he’s trying to get the hooks out of his tongue.

thats when you put visine in some food and leave it or some turbolax

This has happened in the past. I thought we were past those days.

Put a couple of treble hooks in a sandwich and than punch the cocksucker in the back of the head as he’s trying to get the hooks out of his tongue.

I like the way you think.

Lowes is gonna get some business tonight. Time for a mini fridge in my office. I have literally only been using shared fridge for 3 days. I'm sure it was a huge disappointment for them to find 3 oz of chicken, cup of rice, and a half cup of green beans. I don't know what it is about food, but I will hurt someone under the right circumstances.

This has happened in the past. I thought we were past those days.

I like the way you think.

Lowes is gonna get some business tonight. Time for a mini fridge in my office. I have literally only been using shared fridge for 3 days. I'm sure it was a huge disappointment for them to find 3 oz of chicken, cup of rice, and a half cup of green beans. I don't know what it is about food, but I will hurt someone under the right circumstances.
3oz chicken? You a bird?

Slapping some random girl's backside.

Ive done that move so many times. Other people’s lunches are so much better

If you are stranger and you open mouth yawn right next to me in line or while I'm making a coffee and you're within my personal space there's a good chance you'll have a hand the size of a toaster smashing your nasal bone..

time for a meal prep bag keep it with you or in your car

81wzn5E4LGL._SX466_.jpg

Chewing with your mouth open. Ssssshing me. Pointing at me then motioning me to come towards you with your finger. Driving slow and stopping while merging while on the on ramp to the freeway. Leaning against freahly painted walls. Calling me my name with a Y added to the end of it. Let's see what else happened this week.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

This is legendary. Gold , I tell ya. I laughed out loud. Great imagery. Hahaha

I thought it was crazy nobody cAred the man was getting assaulted then the gun came out and they screamed
Time to move when your local McDonald’s has security. Strange how nobody wanted to help him till he pulled a gun. I’m sure them boys was honest, hard working, studious kids.

Get Shredded!
Chewing with your mouth open. Ssssshing me. Pointing at me then motioning me to come towards you with your finger. Driving slow and stopping while merging while on the on ramp to the freeway. Leaning against freahly painted walls. Calling me my name with a Y added to the end of it. Let's see what else happened this week.

Shhh Billy we all hate that stuff. ;)

Except the finger thing. If a hot girl does that it’s hot AF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shhh Billy we all hate that stuff. ;)

Except the finger thing. If a hot girl does that it’s hot AF.

IDK man, it kinda irks me as well. Its awkward and annoying.

Volunteering me to do something without asking if Im interested is slap worthy.

Vague or simple texting - I text in proper english, do the same.

tailgators while driving. Riding my bumper will only get you brake checked and then possibly drug out of your vehicle if you wreck into me.

Im sure more to come. Lmao

I had an uncle named Russell who we all called Uncle Rusty when we were kids. Like 10 years ago I saw the dude, I was like “hey Rusty” he said hey ——— and put a y on the end of my name. No one’s ever called me that and it doesn’t work.

I was like fuck this guy and I’m still pissed off about it lol. Apparently he prefers Russ.

time for a meal prep bag keep it with you or in your car

81wzn5E4LGL._SX466_.jpg
My meal prep would also contain a bag of snickers. Take that apple out and throw some reeses pb cups in that mofo as well

People that don’t use the new pronouns to describe someones gender really grinds my gears. I mean, come on

People that don’t use the new pronouns to describe someones gender really grinds my gears. I mean, come on

I’m gonna go ahead and assume this is a joke.

And anyway that’s not how languages work. Words come into being because they are already in common use by some group of people and then they are acknowledged in the various dictionaries.

That’s how millennial dipshits got words like guac and hangry and humblebrag added to the current dictionary; by using them constantly until they became commonplace.

You can’t just throw a temper tantrum and insist on being called some nonsense word that no one is using.

Maybe if they keep pushing this agenda eventually they will win and some of those terms will be in common use. But not today.

Also, we generally reserve more simplified terms for concepts that are acknowledged to be basically universal. Like war, love, sky, god him, her, etc.

The more rarely a concept is used in the society, the more complex the word(s) used to describe them will be. Like sustainability or regionalism or post-industrial or trans-gender.

Demanding that we use an extremely simple word form to describe a concept that pertains to a very, very small percentage of the population is trying to shove a round block into a square hole. It just doesn’t work.

Hence the currently in-use, and very complicated acronym, LGBTQ and it’s even more complicated and obscure cousin, LGBTQIAPK.

When i get home from work and she fires up that vacuum! Oh and when she puts cheese on my sandwich, BITCH I said no cheese!
9aeb741c8d54140110080e48638f8fd1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Back