• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advice on Source

Daperdias

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Forgive me, not sure I'm supposed to do this. Just wondering if anyone had any feedback on Granabolic in Greece. The customer service is excellent, even cut me a break on some questionable clen. I'm not sure about the BP stanozolol 10mg tabs. Popped one in my mouth started to chew and no bitter taste. Tasted a hint sweet. Odd know? Any way any feedback would be helpful. I'm paranoid... I think EVERYTHING is fake! Don't get it...this stuff is so cheap to make yet so many people out to scam us out of our hard earned pay. I was planning on using Granabolic again so any one with something to say please help me quickly. There prices seem more than fair.

Fuck the taste give it time to see if you get results. For me, I wouldn't place any additional orders with anyone if I thought something was fake. However, judging a product by taste is not the way. Winny tabs are dirt cheap doubt its fake. Granabolic is a reputable source on here and has a huge following. Personally I never ordered from them, but I would contact a rep to discuss via pm. Getting paranoid and saying on open board everything is fake is not cool especially with 3 posts to your name and join date of last month. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah, I was not wanting to be the first to break this guys balls in this. Taste means nothing. Would you rather it burned a hole in your tongue? PM a rep in the future

you are allowed to do this, but you may get more feed back in the source check section. anyway taste doesn't mean anything. different companies use different fillers in orals and oil in injectables.. unless it tastes like straight up sugar I wouldn't be worried about it

you are allowed to do this, but you may get more feed back in the source check section. anyway taste doesn't mean anything. different companies use different fillers in orals and oil in injectables.. unless it tastes like straight up sugar I wouldn't be worried about it

Would you say that with Primo E also? I think it has a very distinct taste.

Okay thanks. All good information and advice. I do appreciate everyone's feedback good and bad.

Thanks. I so new to this. Where would I find the source check section or a list of sections in general. Thanks again.

Some labs will use something sweet as a filler in there product. GR is an very good source. Not everything is going to have a bitter taste.

Would you say that with Primo E also? I think it has a very distinct taste.

i have never actually tasted it. but i have shot real primo e in several different oils. mct, grape and cotton seed.
also the real amps from a long ass time ago from turkey. i forget the oil but it was very thick. prob sesame.
almost all the ugl primo i use has zero pip even at 150 mg, but do remember the Turkish amps from like 15 years ago had some sting.
i think they just add a lil something these days to male it less pip... each ugl seems to have their own way of making it.

really the only way to tell with primo is to get your urine tested . even then it will only tell you is its methenolone. it wot tell you if the mg/ml is correct

Back