• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Pure & Raw TD

feedmemore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's a TD from 2 months ago. It was the longest wait Ive had for a delivery from Ironlion, about 3 weeks which is still quicker than most! With it being the beginning of the year and holidays just passing, it was expected. I've just been spoiled by fast deliveries from them in the past. These guys have been my source for the past year and a half, ever since they came on this board.
All good with the Puretropin. I haven't brewed all the raws or tested them yet so no info on that. .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a TD from 2 months ago. It was the longest wait Ive had for a delivery from Ironlion, about 3 weeks which is still quicker than most! With it being the beginning of the year and holidays just passing, it was expected. I've just been spoiled by fast deliveries from them in the past. These guys have been my source for the past year and a half, ever since they came on this board.
All good with the Puretropin. I haven't brewed all the raws or tested them yet so no info on that. .

c4f514db68a5b05fb468c6185578c406.jpg

So I brewed up the raws and have been on them for the past 4 weeks. Man does primo ace hurt! it's bearable just some pain depending how you move the muscle, that gradually fades over 3 days. Quad injections made me walk like Frankenstein for a week. They are due for another shot in the days coming, hopefully my muscle adapts. other than that everything seems good. making some gains and seeing results. currently on test prop, npp, primo ace.

Back