• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best bulking cycle stack you ever used?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tell me what you best bulking stack you ever used to put on real mass, including peptides , hgh , all drugs ( every detail ) and what gains you have . Put the dosages if you remember .

For me at 2020 (Euro Pharmacies )
Test 1750mg week
Deca 1000mg week
Tri-Tren 700mg week
Dianabol 70mg
Hgh 15ius
Lantus
CJC1295 DAC all bottle week
Exemestano 25mcg 3x week
Dostinex 0,5mg week

DHEA to control cortisol

5.5ft 245lb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwkxn5gMVPU

My last cycle before I quit a few yrs ago I was as big as I ever have been and stupid strong benching 405 for 3-5reps and squatting/deadlifting 600lbs for reps at 285pds 6'1

1g testE wk
1g trenE wk
.5g mastE wk
.5g dbol/drol wk
3g total wk dr. acted like I shouldn't have been able to walk into the office my shit was soo out of wack even tho I felt unstoppable blood work was fucked

Tell me what you best bulking stack you ever used to put on real mass, including peptides , hgh , all drugs ( every detail ) and what gains you have . Put the dosages if you remember .

Test 1750mg week
Deca 1000mg week
Tri-Tren 700mg week
Dianabol 70mg
Hgh 15ius
Lantus
Exemestano 25mcg 3x week
Dostinex 0,5mg week

DHEA to control cortisol

5.5ft 245lb

How long was your cycle and how much muscle did you put on ?that cycle seems excessive to me

12 weeks on and put on 30 pounds of muscle and skin condition keep not bad

12 weeks and 30 pounds . . . That is a lot in a little time considering you do not look too fat or puffy.

(1) What did your diet look like?

(2) Do you have a before pic for comparison?

(3) Did you run dianabol the entire 12 weeks?

(4) No insulin other than Lantus with that 15 iu of hgh? Whose hgh?

Last edited:
30 pounds when u are already past ur genetic limit? that crazy ,, i could see maybe 10 pounds but would loose it as soon as the cycle ended , but 30 ? holy cow,,

Organon Sustanon 500/wk
Organon Deca 400/wk
D-bol 40mg/day first 4 weeks
Probably was a ten week cycle
25-30lbs added

Last edited:
30lbs of pure muscle, with no water or fat is impressive, even for some of the top pros. Would love to see a before/after.

MPMD just posted this to compare what 15lbs of actual muscle is and has a good dialog on weight vs. pure muscle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzyZ-r9Hx8g

Monstro put over 30 pounds with Euro Pharmacies

Ax1Uhtp.jpg

Check here the picture, i try to put one picture this forum but i dont know how to ?

I use humalog 15ius before and 15 after training to and dbol 8 weeks
monstro-puts-over-30-pounds-euro-pharmacies-77160.html

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!

Test 1750mg week
Deca 1000mg week
Tri-Tren 700mg week
Dianabol 70mg
Hgh 15ius
Lantus
Exemestano 25mcg 3x week
Dostinex 0,5mg week

DHEA to control cortisol

5.5ft 245lb

Holy fuck uncle fester got jacked!

Check here the picture, i try to put one picture this forum but i dont know how to ?

I use humalog 15ius before and 15 after training to and dbol 8 weeks
monstro-puts-over-30-pounds-euro-pharmacies-77160.html

Thanks, Monstro. I am guessing a lot of carbs to cover 15 iu before and after. That's a monster cycle for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar to what you ran, but not so much Tren. Was something like..

Test C - 1200mg/week - There would also of been some TNE thrown in their a few times a week.
Deca - 800mg/week
Anadrol - 50mg/day on and off
Tren Ace - 50mg/day added in at the end of the cycle.
Proviron - 100mg/day

GH - 2iu in the every morning. Then 10iu immediately post workout. This was only done 3x/week on Chest, Back, and Leg day.
Humulin R - 12iu taken with post workout meal 3x/week. Same day as GH. Carb cycled, and those were high days.

to me this is overkill-just don't think there's any reason to run this much gear-and u don"t look like a YOUNG man by any means-but to each his own- our bodies just can't take that kind of punishment- especially older guys imo-NOT ME BRO!

Similar to what you ran, but not so much Tren. Was something like..

Test C - 1200mg/week - There would also of been some TNE thrown in their a few times a week.
Deca - 800mg/week
Anadrol - 50mg/day on and off
Tren Ace - 50mg/day added in at the end of the cycle.
Proviron - 100mg/day

GH - 2iu in the every morning. Then 10iu immediately post workout. This was only done 3x/week on Chest, Back, and Leg day.
Humulin R - 12iu taken with post workout meal 3x/week. Same day as GH. Carb cycled, and those were high days.

Thats interesting way to run the drol.ive never thought about a day on a day off.

Edit: nvm I misread lmao

Last edited:
Who's to say what's "overkill"? Ive never carried as much muscle as this guy so who am I to say how much gear it should take to get there?

Im anticipating my next blast to be my best but we will see how it goes. Ill def be in new territory on dosage and calories.

TIPP - 1500 mg
EQ - 1500 mg
Proviron - 50 mg

Tren and anadrol added in later on - not at the same time. They both tend to make me a bit of a disagreeable bastard so both together would be a disaster. 100 mg day on the drol, no more than 50/day on the tren.

No GH or insulin yet

I think my best cycle to date was still my first. 500 mg axio test E with some OTC superdrol for the first 30 days.

Man my favorite one is pretty simple. Not no 20 years long pro career IFBB pro stint of abuse. Simple just gym rat cycle. I eat a ton on this. Baked chicken from the store and cookies helps.

Equipoise 500 mg/w
Test E 400 mg/w
NPP 300 mg/w
GH 1-2 iu 5d/w

Best response was 195 to 230 in 8 weeks after being off for 4 months. The cruise for 4 weeks and cut while growing with Test C/Mast E/ Stanozolol plus peptides for another 8 weeks. Simple simon. Before I got old generally the approach would land me at 215-218 at 8-9% BF. Then I got old.

Get Shredded!
Who's to say what's "overkill"? Ive never carried as much muscle as this guy so who am I to say how much gear it should take to get there?
when i was 22 yrs old i did a cycle of test,d-dol and anavar 1st cycle ever( 35 yrs ago) 1 gram test e-80 mgs d-bol-50 mg var. gained 33 lbs in 10 wks- went up 100 lbs on bench- couldn't wear any of my clothes- had to wear sweat pants my legs were so big. if someone can do that on that amount of gear than you can't tell me u need twice that much plus gh,tren deca @ these ridiculous amounts to do the same thing. But go ahead bro- learn the hard way-heart failure,kidney failure, liver failure etc.-i've seen it happen. but blast away man-i don't give a shit. i just don't want some young guy looking @ this and thinking he HAS to do THAT much gear to get big, because u absolutely DO NOT! THAT'S ALL

when i was 22 yrs old i did a cycle of test,d-dol and anavar 1st cycle ever( 35 yrs ago) 1 gram test e-80 mgs d-bol-50 mg var. gained 33 lbs in 10 wks- went up 100 lbs on bench- couldn't wear any of my clothes- had to wear sweat pants my legs were so big. if someone can do that on that amount of gear than you can't tell me u need twice that much plus gh,tren deca @ these ridiculous amounts to do the same thing. But go ahead bro- learn the hard way-heart failure,kidney failure, liver failure etc.-i've seen it happen. but blast away man-i don't give a shit. i just don't want some young guy looking @ this and thinking he HAS to do THAT much gear to get big, because u absolutely DO NOT! THAT'S ALL

But that was your FIRST cycle.

Once you add 20, 30, 40, or 50 pounds of muscle to your frame, good luck adding another 33 pounds even over a decade, and you surely are not going to do it with the exact same thing you used on your very first ever cycle.

Thanks alot for all the words . Im just another one like all of you

But that was your FIRST cycle.

Once you add 20, 30, 40, or 50 pounds of muscle to your frame, good luck adding another 33 pounds even over a decade, and you surely are not going to do it with the exact same thing you used on your very first ever cycle.
yeah man-I understand just about everyone has their best cycle on their first cycle-especially the weight gain- ALL I'm trying to do is keep someone who is new/inexperienced from doing this much gear bro. I personally don't care what this guy or anybody else does as far as what amt. of gear they want to use-that's certainly their choice. But it's still my op. that this is a dangerous amt., no matter your exp. level. And nobody has to agree w/ me- like I said, blast away- just be ready too face the consequences- btw- I def. agree w/ your statement- that once that initial blast is done, u will need more/xtra/diff. gear to go much farther.

yeah man-I understand just about everyone has their best cycle on their first cycle-especially the weight gain- ALL I'm trying to do is keep someone who is new/inexperienced from doing this much gear bro. I personally don't care what this guy or anybody else does as far as what amt. of gear they want to use-that's certainly their choice. But it's still my op. that this is a dangerous amt., no matter your exp. level. And nobody has to agree w/ me- like I said, blast away- just be ready too face the consequences- btw- I def. agree w/ your statement- that once that initial blast is done, u will need more/xtra/diff. gear to go much farther.

Well said and important distinctions pointed out.

Monstro is a pro body-builder, looking the way he does is how he earns a living or at least monetizes it in some way. Yea, that is a shit load of gear and I can't imagine ever taking that much and literally get nervous even thinking about doing a cycle such as that. But this guy is obviously pursuing goals in the BB world and to get there believes those gear amounts are beneficial to reaching those goals.

So yea, for guys getting into gear or are curious, very important to note that a monstrous Monstro cycle will pretty much never, ever be fit for you...lol.

Well said and important distinctions pointed out.

Monstro is a pro body-builder, looking the way he does is how he earns a living or at least monetizes it in some way. Yea, that is a shit load of gear and I can't imagine ever taking that much and literally get nervous even thinking about doing a cycle such as that. But this guy is obviously pursuing goals in the BB world and to get there believes those gear amounts are beneficial to reaching those goals.

So yea, for guys getting into gear or are curious, very important to note that a monstrous Monstro cycle will pretty much never, ever be fit for you...lol.
It is a huge benefit to get a little insight, just a peek, into a world that is pretty foreign to those of us who are just puffy gym rats or lower level amateur competitors. Everybody reading is curious.

And I would be genuinely shocked if some newbie honestly tried to copy Monstro's cycle. The growth hormone expense alone would be quite a deterrent.

Test 1750mg week
Deca 1000mg week
Tri-Tren 700mg week
Dianabol 70mg
Hgh 15ius
Lantus
Exemestano 25mcg 3x week
Dostinex 0,5mg week

DHEA to control cortisol

5.5ft 245lb

Monstro,

Ever get any blood pressure issues? If so, how did you address it?

My blood pressure rises on much smaller amounts . . . I have it well under control now, but I cannot imagine what it would take to control it with 1750 test and 1000 deca plus all the others.

It is a huge benefit to get a little insight, just a peek, into a world that is pretty foreign to those of us who are just puffy gym rats or lower level amateur competitors. Everybody reading is curious.

And I would be genuinely shocked if some newbie honestly tried to copy Monstro's cycle. The growth hormone expense alone would be quite a deterrent.

Yea man, for sure. The guy is the real deal and it's definitely interesting taking a peek into the, at least to me and my non-pro lifestyle, extreme methods. Monstro obviously has something offer in terms of advice.

Back