• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

No more night sweats on tren ;)

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently running 420mg / week of tren along with a low dose of deca and test.
4 weeks in, for the last 2 weeks I've been waking up with my t-shirt covered in a cold sweat:wits:

Got myself some supplements a few days ago, just the basic stuff, few bucks each.

I took 2g Glutamine, 1.5g GABA, 1g Vit C, 1g Taurine before bed. Was amazed to find out that on the following morning I woke up with a dry t-shirt on ;)
Took the same combo last nigh, with same results :winkfinger:

Not sure which one of this supplements specifically stopped my tren sweats. But if I was to guess I would say it was GABA ;)

That's awesome to hear! Thanks for sharing. Do you limit your carbs before bed too?

A little bit, but not like others - 'no carbs after 6pm'

My last proper meal, at 2 hours before bed time has 50-60g of carbs in it.
Then 30 mins before bed I have a shake with around 20g of carbs.

I am currently running 420mg / week of tren along with a low dose of deca and test.
4 weeks in, for the last 2 weeks I've been waking up with my t-shirt covered in a cold sweat:wits:

Got myself some supplements a few days ago, just the basic stuff, few bucks each.

I took 2g Glutamine, 1.5g GABA, 1g Vit C, 1g Taurine before bed. Was amazed to find out that on the following morning I woke up with a dry t-shirt on ;)

Not sure which one of this supplements specifically stopped my tren sweats. But if I was to guess I would say it was GABA ;)

I will be starting an 8 week Tren A blast (with test of course) on Monday and will definitely give that a try.

Great to see this advice but I must say my night sweats stopped at week 6, I constantly wake up to piss but the sweats have died off.

Do you think it's the GABA, or just because you've run it for several weeks already? Night sweats subside for a lot of people after a few weeks.

Do you think it's the GABA, or just because you've run it for several weeks already? Night sweats subside for a lot of people after a few weeks.

^^ This has been my experience

Added- still interesting to see Dannie hopefully MR AKA can keep us updated on his opinion as well, as he's starting soon.

I didn't take any of the mentioned above supps last night, was sweating alot.

good deal! tren sweats are killer. i upped my tren from 350 to 700 and all sides and sweats vanished within days. test stayed near 500 per week

love the night sweats two fans going pissing the ol lady off!

This is fucking awesome. I'm going to try it. The night sweats are really getting to me. Thanks!

good deal! tren sweats are killer. i upped my tren from 350 to 700 and all sides and sweats vanished within days. test stayed near 500 per week

when i upped the Tren from 350 to 525 the sides got much better. I wonder if this has to do with Tren and Test ratio.

when i upped the Tren from 350 to 525 the sides got much better. I wonder if this has to do with Tren and Test ratio.
This plays a huge role in my sides. Low test = low sides for me

Ill keep it in mind for my next Tren Run...

Deff cheaper than Masteron

I never pin Tren and test the same day. I do every other day between the two. Makes a BIG difference.

Hmm... interesting , i might give it a try.. ^

Get Shredded!
When I use to pin both at the same time I noticed my heart rate would be way up that night.

It's fixed that. Now if I can get slow down my hair loss so I can go back on Tren lol. Fuck!

I'm on 500 test c a week and 225mg tren ace. 4 weeks in.

Low dose of tren I know but no bad sides yet. A little sleep issues here and there and maybe some mild sweating.

Other than that so far so good. This first run with tren is just to see how I react.

I'll do it again with more next spring.

I dont get the night sweats thankfully. But i do get the sleeping probems. its different every tren cycle. Last tren run i could fall asleep no problem but i couldnt sleep longer then 5hrs max. Everyday like clockwork id wake up after almost exactly 5hrs of sleep. This time around im having trouble falling asleep. it started on the 3rd night of the cycle. Im gonna have to add some more sleep meds now. I slept like complete shit lastnight, laid there forever before finally falling asleep and then i kept waking up. This is what i hate about tren.

I don't mind the night sweats lol it's the vivid dreams that's annoying for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind the night sweats lol it's the vivid dreams that's annoying for me

I'm the opposite. Hate the sweating but love the fucking dreams! Especially when I take ZMA before bed.
My wife told me I was literally RUNNING in my sleep one night. I look forward to the crazy dreams.

Back