• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs share the love giveaway.

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SBL has been great to me. As a bulk buyer he’s gone far and above what I’d expect. As a hat tip to a great team I want to throw something out there… I’m sitting on a few extras, I’d like to offer a giveaway of 4 vials. Long ester test/deca/tren E your choice. Just nominate a real member and I’ll hook him up. Must be worthy of the gift and since SBL has been so kind, he gets to pick the recipient. Please chime in bro’s.

Geez normally dudes jump all over freebies.

This is a good one man, and that's so generous of the sponsor to make this offer.

Very cool of you lathe crasher !

Samgraves

Lots of kind, knowledgeable guys on here. Impossible to just pick one

Where’s Compoundlifts31? Let’s land some gear on a good old boy. Nominate someone fellas.
Compound will use it , he was a little late on the bloodwork test but I’m positive he will pin it

IML Gear Cream!
SBL has been great to me. As a bulk buyer he’s gone far and above what I’d expect. As a hat tip to a great team I want to throw something out there… I’m sitting on a few extras, I’d like to offer a giveaway of 4 vials. Long ester test/deca/tren E your choice. Just nominate a real member and I’ll hook him up. Must be worthy of the gift and since SBL has been so kind, he gets to pick the recipient. Please chime in bro’s.
Is this still going on?

Definitely. Anyone in mind?

What about Montego1?!

Dudes been a straight up gift to this community for years.

Lol seems no one wants this???

Mr Swole, are you interested in 4 free vials?
I appreciate the thought, but I just recently came off a nandro run. It would be quite some time before I would be able to use any of it

This guy is the real deal!!

Get Shredded!
This guy is the real deal!!

Truly . You have been around a while too! Just more sporadic (I am sure shit happens). Hope all is well and that is super cool of LC

MAX

Truly . You have been around a while too! Just more sporadic (I am sure shit happens). Hope all is well and that is super cool of LC

MAX
Man , that means the world to me. I have had a tough time struggling with drugs on and off. I have finally made a real, conscience decision to quit. I got really sick and tired of being sick and tired. It's only been one week, but I really have no "want" to use.

I have already started to knock the things out that I had been putting off and I have been to the gym 3 days in a row. I feel amazing. I feel like MYSELF.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for me now that I am sober (minus Kratom and nugs )

Man , that means the world to me. I have had a tough time struggling with drugs on and off. I have finally made a real, conscience decision to quit. I got really sick and tired of being sick and tired. It's only been one week, but I really have no "want" to use.

I have already started to knock the things out that I had been putting off and I have been to the gym 3 days in a row. I feel amazing. I feel like MYSELF.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for me now that I am sober (minus Kratom and nugs )

Well we all need a vice (just not a problem). Addiction sucks and controls the person wholly and they live for the substance. You do not bed to do that and I have your back. Gym life , A bit of oils is the way and I have found, I am much more healthy than ....well all my friends. Being a lifter kept me from using alcohol and pills , also keeps me on a strict diet 95% of my life (sports before this).

Just don’t let thought of use or bad dreams spark a relapse and realize : “YO TOO FUCKIN OLD FOR THIS SHIT! “ Get right , look good and life changed for the better . Seems that things started back when u were at the “murder” house. Could have sparked this shit. Well,
God Bless and if you need anything or help, let me know .

Max

Once I realized that I become "powerless" when under the influence, I was able to quit and understand why. Some need "rock bottom", I needed prison before I accepted this fact. Some don't even get that chance, they die. It's hard to come to those terms but that's where it will lead. I'll always be an addict, it took years to accept but that's the hard truth. Hopefully you'll be able to change your ways before that happens.

Back