• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Equipoise hunger

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does this stuff always cause hunger? Or is the whole hunger thing a myth?

It completely does with me but, EQ has more “controversy “ over what is does and doesn’t do. Seems like I hear :
“It’s worthless volume” oil, “causes anxiety”, barely makes a difference and raises RBC production(not in a good way.

Then I experienced, increased hunger, ability to increase protein synthesis, the utilize and take in more protein. Dose will depend on how quickly or how long you will or won’t see results. It does work incredibly well for me. A person has to be pretty lean to notice the hard dense muscle, increased vascularity, increase in energy. I’m almost convinced that Equipoise May only work for some people and not others. Just a observation and ME.

Max

It completely does with me but, EQ has more “controversy “ over what is does and doesn’t do. Seems like I hear :
“It’s worthless volume” oil, “causes anxiety”, barely makes a difference and raises RBC production(not in a good way.

Then I experienced, increased hunger, ability to increase protein synthesis, the utilize and take in more protein. Dose will depend on how quickly or how long you will or won’t see results. It does work incredibly well for me. A person has to be pretty lean to notice the hard dense muscle, increased vascularity, increase in energy. I’m almost convinced that Equipoise May only work for some people and not others. Just a observation and ME.

Max
I'm running eq for the first time only at 500 mg a week with test and mast and my delts have really capped out compared to before. I dig eq and I do notice it makes my fat kid sweet tooth a little harder to control but that could be just me lol

I'm running eq for the first time only at 500 mg a week with test and mast and my delts have really capped out compared to before. I dig eq and I do notice it makes my fat kid sweet tooth a little harder to control but that could be just me lol

I actually like to use : either Test/Eq or Test/Deca/Eq (for long bulk at low-mod doses). 500/400/400-5 works real well for bulking. Of course you can cut as well but, I would use a shorter Ester test at 250-350 like prop/pp and the EQ at 600-800(some guys like a gram). I have been able to use 500mg/ml w mct no problema! So it is a lot better than the 50-100ml 50mg/ml vials of horse jugs! @ 500mg/ml it has tempted me to try the 1000-1400mg but, I already have high RBC(even as a pre-teen). So HRT increases it but I get a therapeutic blood draw every 6-8 weeks if blasting. Most can donate as they are not in rHGH therapy(I can’t donate..hate that).

Max
giphy.gif

Currently only on testosterone and masteron. Tried low dose tren at 10mgs per day (for added anbolism) but that shit made me feel weak and sick 1 week into it. Thinking of adding EQ to test and masteron but don't want to increase hunger or cravings. Trying to shed fat and water here, not end up big and fat.

My last EQ cycle the hunger pains didn't really hit that much....was running 600mgs/wk.
My first EQ cycle, running about the same, my hunger was unreal....like some poor bastard from a starving, third world country. I was always so hungry it actually became annoying. But the constant eating shot my gains up pretty nicely.
Personally, I think the difference was attributable to the lab, as I used different sources.

Currently only on testosterone and masteron. Tried low dose tren at 10mgs per day (for added anbolism) but that shit made me feel weak and sick 1 week into it. Thinking of adding EQ to test and masteron but don't want to increase hunger or cravings. Trying to shed fat and water here, not end up big and fat.

Understandable. Tbol is a bit stronger than Var and could be an option along with a staggered clen cycle(if no issues). Stuff is phenomenal IME/Imo . Test prop and mast p would be the choice esters for me(I only use the prop version of mast(rarely).

Try EQ and ghrp6....omg! Talk about wanting an endless supply of AYCE restaurants and buffets ! Lol

Max

My last EQ cycle the hunger pains didn't really hit that much....was running 600mgs/wk.
My first EQ cycle, running about the same, my hunger was unreal....like some poor bastard from a starving, third world country. I was always so hungry it actually became annoying. But the constant eating shot my gains up pretty nicely.
Personally, I think the difference was attributable to the lab, as I used different sources.

Could be completely possible . Eq (boldenone undecylenate) comes in liquid form at 1000mg/ml of liquid . It is prepared by whomever ; so unless you have a great, trusted source - from the manufacturer. I can just imagine how many people the bags/barrels have gone through before they reach here. Liquids are just as easy to water down like a cheap Caribbean/Mexican All inclusive resort (lmao).

I often wonder...I’ve heard stories but their are Six Types of boldenone esters and from the PIP stories about ace/prop , I have seen bold Cyp quite often(even in a Eq Tri-mix). I am imaging a DHB type PIP , but the most recent time I saw boldenone cypionate : “It was 200mg/ml” . Also, they are all powder in their raw form EXCEPT EQ (undecylenate). Got that tinge color !

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Does this stuff always cause hunger? Or is the whole hunger thing a myth?
I ran a four month Cycle of Eq two years ago. Yes my hunger definitely increased. I also noticed a better sense of well being, could have been because I was more motivated to do cardio while on Eq. Some people tend to get some anxiety while running it. Everyones reaction is somewhat different.

It's definitely different for everyone and even different with the same person yrs later.. but I did do all my PR's on it..
How's the SD...?

Personally I've ran it several times at 800 mg for 16 weeks and have not had any change in appetite, up or down.

just like with any other compound its all person dependent

Back