• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Beauty and the Beast, Life of the Jassol’s

Get Shredded!
shoulders & triceps for me. Mrs had off/cardio day.

My routine today

Lying Leg Curls 4x15
Leg Extensions 4x15
Squats 7x10 using safety bar. none Hatfield. bar,165,165,255,345,435,435,435
Lying Leg Curls 4x12
Leg Extensions 4x15
Leg Press 4x15
Adductor Machine 3x20
Cable Crunches 4x15

Mrs Routine
Assisted Pullups
2x12 close grip
2x12 wide neutral grip
2x12 wide grip

Shoulder Press Machine
3x12

Close Grip Cable Rows
3x12

DB Laterals
3x12
Superset
Plate Front Raise
3x10

Hip Drops
3x20

Rope High Pulls
3x12
Superset
Rope Pushdowns
3x12

Cable Crunches
3x20

physique and life update

Good shit bruthaa...hey what kinda cardio you do?how often...and btw i like the YouTube thing thats a great idea..

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Good shit bruthaa...hey what kinda cardio you do?how often...and btw i like the YouTube thing thats a great idea..

I like to do mine fasted early, just some incline walking. Never too steep or fast. Usually get up to around 3-4 incline. 2.8-3.4 speed. On prep the cardio gets heavier. This is just for maintenance/heart health.

I like to do mine fasted early, just some incline walking. Never too steep or fast. Usually get up to around 3-4 incline. 2.8-3.4 speed. On prep the cardio gets heavier. This is just for maintenance/heart health.
Thats about exactly what i do...like 20 min per day fasted before drive... but obviously I need to make sure I start doing it again everyday lol

Thats about exactly what i do...like 20 min per day fasted before drive... but obviously I need to make sure I start doing it again everyday lol

Usually 3.0 on the speed to 3.3
Sometimes I'll go all the way up to 8 on the incline if I'm not using any d-bal or anyting f****** legs cramping up calves lol

at least do it 3-4 times a week. but its more nutrition then cardio right now.

I hear people all the time "I can't" thats bullshit. I travel over 200 days a year. I do this shit out of hotels and micro fridges.

Todays meal 4. Went by a grocery stores Hot Bar and got chicken. Microwave rice. Easy as shit. Meal 5 will be the same. Unfortunately I had to peel the skin off the chicken after this photo.

5bkZYn.jpg

I hear people all the time "I can't" thats bullshit. I travel over 200 days a year. I do this shit out of hotels and micro fridges.

Todays meal 4. Went by a grocery stores Hot Bar and got chicken. Microwave rice. Easy as shit. Meal 5 will be the same. Unfortunately I had to peel the skin off the chicken after this photo.

5bkZYn.jpg

Do what you gotta do! You obviously are doing well!

Max

Yep doing what I can. Trying to stay consistent traveling is the hardest part

You've done pretty darn well considering all that travel you do.

Catching up on this log. Way to get it done in the face of adversity. No excuses! :D

5bkZYn.jpg
Microwave rice and rotisserie chicken is what I've been eating for like 3 weeks straight now haha. Gets annoying after a while though. I try to stay in furnished suites when I can, helps a lot

5bkZYn.jpg

Best post of this thread so far. Thanks for sharing. It's motivating.

Sorry you had to peel off the skin, though, LOL! That looks tasty as is!

slept in till 8am today. was awesome. went to train. Mrs had glutes/legs, I had back. The we wondered around the downtown market place for a couple hours. Then came back to hotel did our therapy. Chilling now for a bit. Going to get ready to go out shortly.

Max

That is therapy done right!

Max

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday night. We our.

4IwFcf.jpg

Get Shredded!
Had a great weekend. We stayed up way too late and drank way too much lol. Slept in and got some food. Got the Mrs off heading back home. Im trying to decide if I even feel like training today. Might just take the day off to rest.

Lh6Xay.png

yesterday exploring the downtown shops and outdoor market.

Mrs of course found the chocolate shop
XYrosQ.jpg

not sure what to think about this one

hhJNVP.jpg

yesterday exploring the downtown shops and outdoor market.

Mrs of course found the chocolate shop
XYrosQ.jpg

not sure what to think about this one

hhJNVP.jpg

Your better half has some darn good taste, lol

Chest & Triceps for me. Mrs had Glutes & Legs.

My routine

Chest Press Machine Warm Up 6x12 working up 3 plates each set
Incline DB Press 6x10 (80s,90s,110s,130s,135s,135s)
Smith Machine Incline Bench 5x10 (135,135,225,315,315)
Chest Machine 4x8 (full stack)
Cable Flyes 3x15 (70lbea)
Rope Pushdowns 3x12 (70,90,110)
V Bar Pushdowns 3x12 (140)
Chest Machine neutral grip 4x8 (full stack)
Overhead Rope Extensions 3x12 (90)

Mrs Routine
Smith Squats
Bar x 15
10s x 15
25s x 15
25+5s x 15
25+10s x 15

Band Hip Thrust
3x30

White Leg Press
3x20

Cable Pull Throughs
3x15

Lying Leg Curls
3x12

Frog Pumps
2xmax reps

Stretch first and then roll
Make sure you stretch your quads and hamstrings too. Do your frog pose and hold count to 15

lovely wifey!

what's up bud, haven't seen you post in a while!

Just subbing in here solid log and beautiful wife brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for checking us out!

Did my fasted cardio this morning. Nothing special, 35mins. Just wrapped up meal 2 (pre workout) and heading to the gym shortly. Ive got some leg work. Mrs had upper body this morning.

Her Routine

Supinated Grip Shoulder Width Pulldowns
3x10

Shoulder Press Machine
3x10

Close Grip Cable Rows
3x10

Push Up Shuffle
3x16

White Lat Machine Underhand Grip Rows
3x10

High Cable Pulls