• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Disappointed

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It’s disappointing when you find out crazy shit about life man.

You try so hard to make your life go a certain way and it just doesn’t.

Then you get mad and blame everyone and try to force it.

I read so many peoples bullshit on here. Lol. I’ve got labs and money .

fuckers, if you were all that you wouldn’t be on a damn message forum.

on to a serious note now. Guy I work with has real issues. His 3 yr old son has cerebral palsy and scoliosis. Never heard him complain. The place I work at, it’s a extremely physical environment. 80% turn over. This man busts his ass and never brings his personal problems to work. Where as someone like me talks about his cheating narcisstic wife on a public forum.

We are going to help this man. How? How can you help someone without making him ashamed or embarrassed ?

Hand him an envelope filled with money. Tell him ask no questions just take it because you don’t know who put what or how much and it can’t be returned. That’s what we’ve been doing for years at my job

I’m pretty sure that’s what’s going to happen. What else can you do ?

one thing that has bugged me is that “upper management “ knocked this fella. Flat out put him down in a meeting short of saying his name. What’s worse, I jumped on that band wagon. No idea what that man deals with.

I can’t handle a sinus headache and this man has delt with his child having a death sentence a 3 yrs old. He isn’t the popular guy. The smart guy. No one likes his posts on Facebook.

that mans child is going to die.

there are days I don’t pick up my kid because I’m too “tired”. I’ll see him tomorrow. I’ll get him next weekend.

im worried about gear. Worried about a woman. Money. Worried about posting up some shit to one up the neighbors.

Bless this mans heart fellas.

He may not want help or sympathy. If he doesn’t talk about it then he’s not looking for any attention for it I’m guessing. If he vented all the time that’s different but if he’s not then sounds like he’s dealing with it just fine

It sounds like the man loves his son just the way that he is and doesn’t need any help . If you want to help just maybe be his friend and don’t knock him down when others around you are . It sounds like he has a lot going on and is handling it just fine,some people are just built different.

Shake his hand and show him you respect. Tell him you wish you could man up like he does. And stop blowing your children off because you’re tired.

The regret you’ll feel down the road is way worse than the fatigue you feel today. Just a friendly reminder. We all let ourselves down a time or two, don’t make it a habit. You’re children decide what nursing home you’ll be in...

We aren’t going to make a show of it. A few of us want to do it because we care. It’ll be out of sight.

That is a class act.

Hand him an envelope filled with money. Tell him ask no questions just take it because you don’t know who put what or how much and it can’t be returned. That’s what we’ve been doing for years at my job

I am sure he breaks his ass bc he needs money. When you have medical bills... they add up fast.

Some extra cash is always helpful.

We all have our own cross to bear. Our own shit to deal with... sometimes looking at someone else’s shit makes our own look pretty insignificant.

I do think you owe him an apology for piling on.

When we learn from our choices they aren’t mistakes. Learn from experiences to be a teaching moment.

No one knows everything. No one. Be a student of life. You don’t stop learning bc high school ended.

And if your wife is truly a narcissist, get the hell out before it’s too late to rebuild. You will never change or fix someone like that. Never.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are days I don’t pick up my kid because I’m too “tired”. I’ll see him tomorrow. I’ll get him next weekend.

im worried about gear. Worried about a woman. Money. Worried about posting up some shit to one up the neighbors.

Bless this mans heart fellas.
Man atleast you are able to admit this , This is a very good post to read , as i sit here worrying about a package telling my son to go play . you have encouraged my to close this computer and go and play with my son . thanks for posting this, i think i needed it , my son is basically begging me to play with him and i am so worried about a package not updating the tracking info etc , im have been telling him all morning to go play. NOT TODAY , it is absolutely crazy to me that i was just sitting here feeling guilty for not giving my son the attention he deserves and i came across this post . And this post was in a very inconspicuous area of my screen , in a spot i dont ordinarily look or click on.

IML Gear Cream!

Exactly this. Be prepared to be surprised who donates more. That way your jaw doesn't hit the floor when the person you least expect drops a ton in.

No not this. We haven't even established the fact he needs money. Have we? Pray for the dude and befriend him.

If you have a special needs child.... you undoubtedly need money. It never hurts and only helps.

Hence why the guy busts his ass...

No end to the medical bills that insurance won’t pick up.

First thing Monday go apologize to him. He doesn't need to know what for. He doesn't need to know you were gutless and didn't stand up for him. Then, go into whoever office it was that was slamming on him and tell that guy to fuck himself...with a bowling pin. Sounds like a bunch of bullies sitting around that table bashing on a less fortunate guy. No place in this world for bullies. Tell all involved to die slow for being bullies. Then make them get their wallets out and give up all the cash they have and give it to this guy. Then tell them to fuck themselves again for being a bully.

Have you ever had a job before ?

you are a Democrat I’m pretty sure.

First thing Monday go apologize to him. He doesn't need to know what for. He doesn't need to know you were gutless and didn't stand up for him. Then, go into whoever office it was that was slamming on him and tell that guy to fuck himself...with a bowling pin. Sounds like a bunch of bullies sitting around that table bashing on a less fortunate guy. No place in this world for bullies. Tell all involved to die slow for being bullies. Then make them get their wallets out and give up all the cash they have and give it to this guy. Then tell them to fuck themselves again for being a bully.

That will go over well....🙄

Then go file for unemployment

That would be very nice.

He may not want help or sympathy. If he doesn’t talk about it then he’s not looking for any attention for it I’m guessing. If he vented all the time that’s different but if he’s not then sounds like he’s dealing with it just fine

I say let him keep his pride. He probably doesn't want anyone feeling sorry for him and his situation. If his son is disabled I'm sure he's qualified for healthcare and other assistance.

Not for nothing but maybe he’s proud of his kid and their situation. Why feel sorry for them? They probably don’t even consider their situation a handicap. Maybe even consider it a gift. Giving him money for absolutely no reason other than making yourselves feel better about being assholes at work might just get you a big “Fuck You” from the guy. I know if a bunch of co workers that previously had treated me like shit tried to compensate by giving me an envelope of money I’d light the fucker on fire and tell all of them to suck my big white dick. That’s just me though. I’d bet the guy probably thinks most of his co workers are weak pathetic people and knows what he has could never be touched by any of them.

Last edited:
dont treat him any differently. no pity. no "im so sorry"-ness. maybe work is his escape from the troubles of real life. dont let it follow him into there too.

That is a solid move there

Get Shredded!
If he's not looking for help I'd leave it be. If he's a hardworking man like you say, odds are he's a prideful man. If I was in his position unsolicited help wouldn't be received well.

It seems to me that real, sincere help cannot make you feel ashamed or embarrassed.
you need to ask him how you can help and do it.
It is much better than just thrusting him some money and thus offending him.

Back