• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cypionator, Retarded or Insane?

Get Shredded!
No it’s not JD either. I have been stripped from my messaging ability here on ASF. So I can’t reply to any PM’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didnt take it personal, I just assumed you were hammered on avion

Hmmmm yep you just gave me a good idea of what to do tonight

Thanks

jackdaniels-ryewhiskey.jpg

were doing men shit here dont have time for strawberry daiquiris

If you like Kentucky bourbon, next time get some Bookers, Blanton’s, Elijah Craig, Colonel E.H. Taylor or Pappy Van Whinkle’s. That’s doing some men shit. Jim Beam and Jack Daniels is doing some little boy shit
01198ed22a18a947dde4ec1385a7b4e9.jpg

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

IML Gear Cream!
Nice. I carry Blantons single barrel as my top shelf whiskey/bourbon, it sells really well

Moscow mules all day son. Best drink ever.

Go with top shelf vodka and ice cold copper glass, lime and ginger beer.

I dont miss suffering through hangovers but i do miss the refreshing crisp taste crisp taste of a Moscow mule on a hot afternoon.

I dont miss suffering through hangovers but i do miss the refreshing crisp taste crisp taste of a Moscow mule on a hot afternoon.
You gotta use Cock and Bull ginger beer, the original. Fun fact, the drink was invented in a club “little moscow” in New York in the 40’s

I love some vodka!! I will try this tonight

Same with Avion 44

I’m going to toss a bottle or two in my next blanton’s order. Gonna try it out. Avion is a tequila meant to be sipped neat or on the rocks, correct? Not mixed

Dispense Quick Rep

Get Shredded!
Gun rack, you own/run a bar?

Yes sir. Me and the girlfriend own a diner (breakfast joint) together and I also own a bar (more of a music venue)

Im a heavy equipment mechanic during the day. I stay busy lol

Yes sir. Me and the girlfriend own a diner (breakfast joint) together and I also own a bar (more of a music venue)

I can appreciate another hard hustler like myself. Too many people are afraid to take chances and work endless hours to see their dreams come true. Most want the fast and easy route and things handed to them. Congrats to your success my man

Dispense Quick Rep

my man! ASF members get a vip pass at your music venue and free breakfast in the morning, right?

i knew there was a reason I liked you ❤️

my man! ASF members get a vip pass at your music venue and free breakfast in the morning, right?

i knew there was a reason I liked you

I know right? I need a bar stool to get hammered on, a karaoke machine to get my ass kicked over, and an alley to wake up in lol

I know right? I need a bar stool to get hammered on, a karaoke machine to get my ass kicked over, and an alley to wake up in lol

it has been a while, got a wild hair sometimes. Nothing like a good old fashioned bar fight and a wet alleyway to call home for a night lmao

Back