• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Problems...

jahrastafari

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yall would think I am crazy...
I need some help over here.
Job pays....gooood of course.
Caught up in a land grab...
All bets off the table.
Where my bumpman?
Hey brother I am sorry if I startled you.
We was friends.
I never do anything to hurt you brother.
Shit holla at me Sam.
Viv....
Get you some real estate if you want to help...

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

I mean uh I can use any encouragement and prayers you guys might have.. yall always have been a good source of encouragement

Every City I go to : real estate is waaay overpriced ! The homes are selling for way over appraisal value and comps. IDK what the hell is going on ! A house recently that was literally $420k, just sold for $600k . Definitely an owners market . For Buyers....not so much(around me anyway). I’m seeing people a lot of owners renting condos and penthouse Apts and even renting or selling their own homes(that they live in!). If you found cheap real estate , snap it up! Especially if you made money on the market or any of that digital coin money and cashed out at the right time.

Max

i feel like your trying to tell us something
Ahh heckler 7 it's not my way to tell anyone anything...I just know what's right and what's wrong... But hey I actually am thinking that my phone was on voice type and I may have been thinking out loud.
Everybody does it time to time. But hey I am in line to inherit some land and I will be willing to help some people who are interested in what prospers them and I will remember who has been a person if good character and I can offer some blessings to people who are interested in doing the right thing and won't squander it....
Love my brothers and I will not forget the time when I was down and out.
Peace guys and I will be praying for the right person to get the message.

Ahh heckler 7 it's not my way to tell anyone anything...I just know what's right and what's wrong... But hey I actually am thinking that my phone was on voice type and I may have been thinking out loud.
Everybody does it time to time. But hey I am in line to inherit some land and I will be willing to help some people who are interested in what prospers them and I will remember who has been a person if good character and I can offer some blessings to people who are interested in doing the right thing and won't squander it....
Love my brothers and I will not forget the time when I was down and out.
Peace guys and I will be praying for the right person to get the message.

There it goes again..... voice type.
Yall be careful with these phones they have a mind of their own sometimes. Nothing replace face to face convo.

Problems with english?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So from what I am gathering, he came into a lot of land/money and wants to help someone here by giving them some.

So kind and generous.

IML Gear Cream!
So from what I am gathering, he came into a lot of land/money and wants to help someone here by giving them some.

So kind and generous.

To get this free land you just have to give him all your personal information, banking information, and a major credit card. Ooooo, me first!

i feel like your trying to tell us something
Real estate's red hot up here in NH as well. A tiny little cape on my street sold for $350K after being on the market for 3 days!

Land near me goes for about 4k to 15k an acre depending on where and how close to the cities. 600k here u can get 2 houses if not more . Just depends on the age of the home

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Back