• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PHARMACOMSTORE TEST E300 Lab Results So Far

boeinglover2009

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share my lab results so far on E300 from PHARMACOMSTORE. This was a bit earlier in the cycle, and I'm using brand Armidex now at 1mg weekly to keep the E Levels in check.

Thanks so much Pharmacom!

labs.jpg

What was your pin schedule, how long after pinning was blood drawn

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Good lord - I suggest you get a mod's help to cover up your personal/identifying information. Pin schedule (dosage/week and how many weeks you have been on) and days from last pin to blood draw would be useful as Lokthan pointed out. Do you mean you are using Adex now but you weren't when you had these bloods drawn because your E2 is too high which could mean you have a bunk AI. What is your dosing protocol for the AI as well (do you take the 1mg in one day or split it over 2 or more days throughout the week)? It could still be good adex but you may need 2-3 mg a week.
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share my lab results so far on E300 from PHARMACOMSTORE. This was a bit earlier in the cycle, and I'm using brand Armidex now at 1mg weekly to keep the E Levels in check.

Thanks so much Pharmacom!

View attachment 28453

Last edited:
PS- If you do get mod to cover up your personal info, you probably want to have them edit my post above to remove my quoting of your first post- I should not have quoted your post but I caught it too late to edit.

Jesus yeah holy personal info

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I did not notice that- Plus another first post person. These guys seem to pop up every now and then posting about pharmacom as their first asf post like you normally see people do for Naps. First time I have seen someone do that and attach labs though.
Hmmm these lab results are 2 months old....

Yeah, I did not notice that- Plus another first post person. These guys seem to pop up every now and then posting about pharmacom as their first asf post like you normally see people do for Naps. First time I have seen someone do that and attach labs though.

That's what happens when you offer $100 store credit for reviews and labs....

Good lord - I suggest you get a mod's help to cover up your personal/identifying information. Pin schedule (dosage/week and how many weeks you have been on) and days from last pin to blood draw would be useful as Lokthan pointed out. Do you mean you are using Adex now but you weren't when you had these bloods drawn because your E2 is too high which could mean you have a bunk AI. What is your dosing protocol for the AI as well (do you take the 1mg in one day or split it over 2 or more days throughout the week)? It could still be good adex but you may need 2-3 mg a week.

E2 being too high is subjective. It depends on what he is trying to do with this cycle. First it's not the sensitive essay so that number could be high. I've seen 20 point swings difference between the two.

Also if he's trying to bulk higher levels of E2 helps aid build muscle. Now you don't want to get outrageous with letting your E2 run wild. Usually when I'm cutting or on cruise I like my E2 in the 20-30 range. When bulking I like it up around where his is. 60-70.

Just an opinion.

Back