• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Letro vs adex which is easier to deal with

Jonnyboy918

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys I’m trying to pick a AI for my test/Deca/var cycle. I’m 3wks in and usually around this time my nips start getting very sensitive. Which AI do you guys go to when you start getting nip issues? What’s your dosage etc..? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Blood test.

Guys I’m trying to pick a AI for my test/Deca/var cycle. I’m 3wks in and usually around this time my nips start getting very sensitive. Which AI do you guys go to when you start getting nip issues? What’s your dosage etc..? Any help would be greatly appreciated

if you're starting to get sensitive nipples you can use any anti-estrogen you want and you can go as aggressively as you want, but nothing's going to Target and relieve the symptom as successfully as tamoxifen or its counterpart.. estrogen sensitivity doesn't always mean increased estrogen, it could simply be the initiation and activation of estrogen receptors by other mimickers, and those can be one of many things. I would highly suggest getting some tamoxifen. take the estrogen receptor out of commission period..

Not everyone here can afford to spend a whole cycles worth of money for bloods. I am one such budget baller. Privatemblabs is looking like 200+ to get hormones and lipids alone. We all know it's best to get bloods, but some of us gotta make a decision do we want to just accept natural aging because we can't afford bloods or just do it anyway. As for OP, did u start ur cycle wi

Not everyone here can afford to spend a whole cycles worth of money for bloods. I am one such budget baller. Privatemblabs is looking like 200+ to get hormones and lipids alone. We all know it's best to get bloods, but some of us gotta make a decision do we want to just accept natural aging because we can't afford bloods or just do it anyway. As for OP, did u start ur cycle wi

Privatemdlabs is $60-70 for f you choose quest instead of labcorp bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butchered end of last post. Basically if u have no ai on hand u should drop to a trt test dose until u have one and know how to use it. Once u grow gyno it's there forever. Unless ur one of those silver spoon fuckers who can afford the surgery. Never start a cycle without proper ancilliaries especially if ur a low rent dirtbag like me. Guys like us are on our own and gotta keep things healthy ourselves by feel and common sense.

Privatemdlabs is $60-70 for f you choose quest instead of labcorp bro

That's just for the basic testosterone test and doesn't include lipids liver kidney etc or show test above 1500. I've looked into it on multiple sites and concluded that it's way too expensive for the complete picture you want to see for health. Especially if you can't afford to get it done again in a month or two to check for improvement.

That's just for the basic testosterone test and doesn't include lipids liver kidney etc or show test above 1500. I've looked into it on multiple sites and concluded that it's way too expensive for the complete picture you want to see for health. Especially if you can't afford to get it done again in a month or two to check for improvement.

It most definitely does have lipids. It isn’t uncapped testosterone but it’s a full panel. I’ve been doing this for years brother. That said, I get it if you can’t afford as times can get tough. But to check health markers for 60-70 isn’t too bad IMO

I prefer aromasin, but when the dose gets higher adex is what I use. Letro is unnecessary imo. But bloodwork first is the right way to see where you're at

Letro should only be used last weeks pre contest and for gyno , is so strong. use adex or exemestano during cycles

Sorry guys I didn’t mean to ghost the post. Had a few things come up. So it’s weird I get a small knot under my nipples during a t cycle but it eventually goes away. So aromasin is probably my best bet then? Ya I won’t be getting any bloods for about a 6 weeks. I just had one before I started this cycle

Edit:: I do have some nolv at the house. How much should o start out with?

Last edited:
Sorry guys I didn’t mean to ghost the post. Had a few things come up. So it’s weird I get a small knot under my nipples during a t cycle but it eventually goes away. So aromasin is probably my best bet then? Ya I won’t be getting any bloods for about a 6 weeks. I just had one before I started this cycle

Edit:: I do have some nolv at the house. How much should o start out with?
20mg daily to start. Single dose. If that doesn't do it bump it up to 40. I have to run it off and on all the time to keep mine down.

Letro gets a bad rap but I feel great on it and its way cheaper than arimidex or aromasin. The dose makes the poison. 2.5 mg ED yeah you'll probably feel like shit even on high test. 1.25 mg twice a week keeps me feeling great up to a gram of test. When I throw in Dbol or other things that heavily aromatize or interact directly with the E2 receptors, I do have to increase it. Everyone is different, but it pains me to see people write it off entirely.

20mg daily to start. Single dose. If that doesn't do it bump it up to 40. I have to run it off and on all the time to keep mine down.

You say you do it off and on. How do You decide when to stop using it during the cycle? Do you still run it pct as well? I’m getting some adex just in case but I’m just scared to crash so it’ll be a last resort

yeah if you get tender nips dont start smashing the AI's and SERMS. 20mg nolva ed and .5 adex x2 a week should suffice. it takes a lil bit (~a week) to see the changes. cheap way to see if you e is high is to watch Titanic.

I pay 75 for a full panel uncapped all of the time . Seriously if you can’t afford or don’t want to pull bloods than maybe you should wait until you can financially. You only have one body but I guess you can always look good in a casket .

You say you do it off and on. How do You decide when to stop using it during the cycle? Do you still run it pct as well? I’m getting some adex just in case but I’m just scared to crash so it’ll be a last resort
I just use nolva when my gyno flares up. The lumps show up and hurt, I start nolva until they're gone. Then I stop. If they flare up again, I run it again.

My gyno is almost always due to me forgetting to take my AI and especially on tren.

Back