• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix, Hulu or Prime

GUNRACK

PIT POSSE SOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What does everyone like best? I think i like Prime the best, lots of shitty low budget docs. That's my style

What does everyone like best? I think i like Prime the best, lots of shitty low budget docs. That's my style

Netflix.

I have all three, we watch all em depending on the content. Hulu used to be my favorite but they dropped alot of media contracts so lost content.

Hulu for sports, Netflix then Prime. I have all three and have been using hulu the most lately.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Kodi is nice! I like Netflix best for original binge watching and Prime is getting better lately.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulu is my go to then Netflix.

Is Prime really worth a damn?

SlingTV is also pretty good as another option. It was a little pricey so I dropped it. It's Al a carte so you pay for what you want.

On my Hulu I added some premium channels and "live" version. Still worth it.

It's alright. I prefer Netflix. Only reason I have prime is for my Amazon orders and 2 day free shipping.

It's alright. I prefer Netflix. Only reason I have prime is for my Amazon orders and 2 day free shipping.

Exactly

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Hulu is my go to then Netflix.

Is Prime really worth a damn?

SlingTV is also pretty good as another option. It was a little pricey so I dropped it. It's Al a carte so you pay for what you want.

On my Hulu I added some premium channels and "live" version. Still worth it.
The Sopranos, The Newsroom, The Wire, Deadwood all on Prime streaming... it's absolutely worth it just for The Sopranos.

I have all three, we watch all em depending on the content. Hulu used to be my favorite but they dropped alot of media contracts so lost content.

Is that what happened? I have all 3 too in order to make sure I have cardio options
Hulu use to be my favorite and now they suck. Super disappointing

Is that what happened? I have all 3 too in order to make sure I have cardio options
Hulu use to be my favorite and now they suck. Super disappointing

Yep ...pissed me off, Hulu used to be way better, tons of content. They did that on purpose to build up the user base, once they had enough subscribers they slowly started canceling media contracts to increase their profits.

Yep ...pissed me off, Hulu used to be way better, tons of content. They did that on purpose to build up the user base, once they had enough subscribers they slowly started canceling media contracts to increase their profits.

That makes sense. I’ve definitely noticed a huge difference in Hulu, and not for the better. I downgraded my subscription a month or so ago. Just wasn’t worth it anymore.

I noticed YouTube is trying really hard to get a market share with a premium version.

Fuck that noise.

I noticed YouTube is trying really hard to get a market share with a premium version.

Fuck that noise.

Youtubes big show was supposed to be “the karate kid” reboot. Think its called kobra kai. Word on the streets is that its actually good

Hulu live tv I use the most. Although isn't as good since Disney now owns it.

Sling blue package only for paramount. so I can watch ink master

Netflix I only use to watch it crowd on.

Get Shredded!
Hulu live tv I use the most. Although isn't as good since Disney now owns it.

Sling blue package only for paramount. so I can watch ink master

Netflix I only use to watch it crowd on.

IT crowd is the best show lol
I’m in the technology field and work with all boys so I can relate lol

IT crowd is the best show lol
I’m in the technology field and work with all boys so I can relate lol

I love IT crowd. I've seen every episode more times than I wish to reveal lol.. except the very last episode which I didn't care for at all.

Hulu all day.. $44 bucks a month I cancelled my other service at $115 a month. I get local channels and a ton of movies I cant get on Netflix. I do have both but I find myself on Hulu more, especially for sports.

- - - Updated - - -

Hulu all day.. $44 bucks a month I cancelled my other service at $115 a month. I get local channels and a ton of movies I cant get on Netflix. I do have both but I find myself on Hulu more, especially for sports.

forgot to say, they have a week long trial run you can do for $0 to try, cancel before the end, cant hurt.

Youtubes big show was supposed to be “the karate kid” reboot. Think its called kobra kai. Word on the streets is that its actually good

f u ck ing awesome actually.....season 3 daniel san goes back to Korea (town california)

i use all of them, and have an iptv provider so i get everything on the cheap....ERRRYTHANG

Righteous Gemstones on hbo now.

Fucking hilarious 😂 ... Danny McBride ... John Goodman ... dude from workaholics

ima Christian and I think it’s great ... so far

Back