• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Arizona teacher Brittany Zamora, 28, was sentenced to 20 years in prison

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Arizona teacher Brittany Zamora, 28, was sentenced to 20 years in prison

'I'm not a threat to society': Ex-Arizona teacher, 28, who had sex with a 13-year-old boy in a classroom while his friend kept lookout breaks down in tears as she is jailed for 20 years

Brittany Zamora, 28, from Goodyear, Arizona, was sentenced to 20 years in prison on Friday

When she is released, she will have to register as a sex offender and serve two life terms of probation

She pleaded guilty last year to having sex with a 13-year-old male student she taught at Las Brisas Academy

An affair between the two began over text and quickly progressed to sexual contact, officials said

She allegedly slept with him four times in her car and in her school classroom

Zamora, who is married, sent the boy nudes and photos of herself in lingerie

She was arrested in March 2018 after teen's parents installed Sentry Parental Control, which monitors messaging apps for 'suspicious content or behavior'

A former Arizona teacher who pleaded guilty to having sex with a 13-year-old boy has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Brittany Zamora, 28, from Goodyear, will receive credit for the nearly 500 days she has already served.

'I am a good and genuine person who made a mistake and regret it deeply,' Zamora said during a hearing on Friday morning, according to the Arizona Republic.

'I lived my life respecting and trying to obey every law. I'm not a threat to society by any means.'

After apologizing to the victims and her family, she told Judge Sherry Stephens that she plans to earn a new degree in prison so she can start a new life when she gets out, reported the newspaper.

Per the conditions of her sentencing, she cannot be released on good behavior. This means that when Zarmora is done serving her sentence, she will be 48 or 49 years old.

After she is released, she will need to register as a sex offender and then begin serving two lifetime terms of probation.

Attachments

• teacher.jpg
    teacher.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 162
Wow she likes em young. Wasn't long ago that females wouldn't get charged for this.

20 years?

Most male pedos are out after 6 months... what gives?

Jealous buddy turned him in I bet...

it is strange how if she had been male and the victim been female I’d feel way different about this...

20 years?

Most male pedos are out after 6 months... what gives?

Jealous buddy turned him in I bet...

it is strange how if she had been male and the victim been female I’d feel way different about this...
Not his friends but says that his parents had some spyware on his computer and saw messages and pictures.

I think 20 years is a bit much.

Think of the confidence boost that young man has heading into life now... lol 😆

I wasn’t ready for girls at 13, give the guy some credit. At that age if my teacher would give me some pictures of her naked I would freak out and say “what are you doing” and run away.

I wasn’t ready for girls at 13, give the guy some credit. At that age if my teacher would give me some pictures of her naked I would freak out and say “what are you doing” and run away.
I didn’t notice girls till about 15... I was totally content playing cowboys and Indians with BB guns at 13. Two pump rule. I could imagine how pathetic of a time I could give a grown woman at 13...
haha

I think 20 years is a bit much.

Think of the confidence boost that young man has heading into life now... lol 
I worked with a guy years ago who had a child molestation charge he was 19 she was 15 they sentenced him to 20 but he only did 2. He also wasn’t in charge of teaching our kids .i wouldn’t have turned the woman in for that but if it was a man you bet he would get a beating.

20 years is kinda harsh for fulfilling every boys dream

Not me man- At 13 I was whacking it all the time. Said he only poked her 4 times- I probably would have wanted to poke her 4 times in 2 hours. In the end she probably would have been running away from me.

Not me man- At 13 I was whacking it all the time. Said he only poked her 4 times- I probably would have wanted to poke her 4 times in 2 hours. In the end she probably would have been running away from me.
Right, me too. Lmao, Id smash the shit out of her. Literally, I want to plug her pooper. Damn pedophiles are everywhere though.

When I was 13, I had a next door neighbor single milf blonde with 2 kids- I had to mow her lawn a lot- Im guessing she was in her mid to late 20s at the time. Sometimes she answered the door in her underwear and a silky lingerie type top. Shit I was hoping she would come at me. Needless to say she was part of my whacking material. I wanted to plow her bad. If I had the mindset of my older years, I would have tried to make a move.

Last edited:
20 years is awful. It was consensual, even if underage. Men who full blown rape women don't even get half this much time.

The system continues to show itself for the failure that it is...

20 years is awful. It was consensual, even if underage. Men who full blown rape women don't even get half this much time.

The system continues to show itself for the failure that it is...

Agreed

She likes that tenis (teen penis)

Her husband must have had trouble keeping it up- not a problem for a teen
now she just gonna be a fish eater or getting correctional officer dick
She likes that tenis (teen penis)

Last edited:
Very harsh and overkill indeed. Especially when people rape people and even children and get less... The boy does not have any mental damage or long term damage from this, it just was unprofessional of her. My guess is they probably wanted to set an example out of her. Hoping that this harsh sentence would prevent any other teacher from thinking about doing something like this. They roast her, and prevent other teachers from doing this from her story of getting 20 years.

Get Shredded!
I liked her better blonde. And yeah, that poor 13 yrd old boy seemed miserable and desperate to avoid her...

GL-COMPOSITE-messages.jpg

I liked her better blonde. And yeah, that poor 13 yrd old boy seemed miserable and desperate to avoid her...

GL-COMPOSITE-messages.jpg
13 year old boys across the United States are smashing their phones with baseball bats as we speak.

20 years? The time certainly doesn't fit the crime. She would get out sooner if she murdered someone. She needs to fire her sorry ass lawyer and hire a pit bull.

I would start texting my grade school teachers but they're either past 70 or dead.

#oldmanproblems

Lol... I feel sorry for the teacher. No way a 13 yr old boy left her satisfied. I think she needs to give me a call before she goes in.... soon as I’m on that tren, son!

She’s pretty hot... this kid is gonna be scarred for life cuz he’ll prolly never get another piece that sweet, again

That kid will be marrying her as soon as he hits 18.

Someone should show him this graph. Def ranger zone material. Graph compliments of multislacking in the funny pics thread.
Screenshot_20190717-153321~2.jpg

Below 4 crazy above 8 hot = it’s a guy hahahaha

maybe i should be more open minded when it comes to trannies 🤔

But where are the butthole pics ?

Lol... I feel sorry for the teacher. No way a 13 yr old boy left her satisfied. I think she needs to give me a call before she goes in.... soon as I’m on that tren, son!

She’s pretty hot... this kid is gonna be scarred for life cuz he’ll prolly never get another piece that sweet, again
Bro forget about whether the 13 year was hitting it right...she was MARRIED! Imagine getting cucked by a 13 yr old bwahahahaha

Bro forget about whether the 13 year was hitting it right...she was MARRIED! Imagine getting cucked by a 13 yr old bwahahahaha

lol... talk about not seeing that coming... holy fuck, is have to move to a different town. Wanna hulk smash every 8th grade boy I see... haha fuck bro that would suck balls...

she’ll say it was for the emotional comfort he provided (like they all say) lol

we all know how emotionally mature pubescent teenage boys are....

Back