• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GSD=Biggest fag in ASF history

Get Shredded!
God
Satan
Dominic-me.
That's how much power I have. I'm in the top three. You all know this. You're all showing it.

Top 3. Whether you wanna accept it or not. I am that guy.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna have AR's wifey pissin in her panties.

I can't get over how some words on a screen from a guy/girl you don't know can get these little meat heads so fired up. I'd understand if I had significance in your life and I was hitting nerves, but I don't lol. And still hitting nerves. And I'm the loser lol. God damn classic. I own you losers. I own head space. I'm controlling your thoughts. Your actions. You're stooping to a low level because of me. Lol God damn hilarious. 

I know I shouldn't even bother to explain.

But your thoughts become words. Your words become action. Your actions become your character.

So yeah, words do matter. Maybe not to you obviously, but they do.

BTW can't wait to see you turn "white" when AR-15 is actually knocking on your door. Watch how fucking apologetic you get:)

I know I shouldn't even bother to explain.

But your thoughts become words. Your words become action. Your actions become your character.

So yeah, words do matter. Maybe not to you obviously, but they do.

BTW can't wait to see you turn "white" when AR-15 is actually knocking on your door. Watch how fucking apologetic you get:)

Oh stop it. He isn't going to do shit. We'll see what he says when 6'3" 225 answers. Tatted freak from head to toe. Bald and beautiful. Real talk, real description

Hey, faggot, ask me for permission to post on my thread. Don't be a rude fuck.[/QUOTE]

LOL, coming from my house nigger?? LMAO

I am your modern day bully... bring you back to the days you cried yourself to sleep and wetting your bed before school.

Attachments

• gsdbully.jpg
    gsdbully.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 31
Hey, faggot, ask me for permission to post on my thread. Don't be a rude fuck.

LOL, coming from my house nigger?? LMAO

I am your modern day bully... bring you back to the days you cried yourself to sleep and wetting your bed before school.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't waste my time on you, pal. You don't bother me the way I bother you. You're a scab to me. Beneath me. Lower level. Don't waste my time on the likes of yous. Doesn't make much sense for me to stoop. I have everything to lose. You have everything to gain.

Oh stop it. He isn't going to do shit. We'll see what he says when 6'3" 225 answers. Tatted freak from head to toe. Bald and beautiful. Real talk, real description

Yeah, that's what you say. But when asked to prove it...crickets.

All bullshit. And like I said, in fairness I will post a pic of myself holding a sign GSD after you post yours.

BTW 6'3" at 225 is a skinny ass mfucker. Average gym rat is bigger then you! lol

Wouldn't waste my time on you, pal. You don't bother me the way I bother you. You're a scab to me. Beneath me. Lower level. Don't waste my time on the likes of yous. Doesn't make much sense for me to stoop. I have everything to lose. You have everything to gain.

Thought so...owned.

Aug. Why do u use the N word so much?

I’d think after 30 years of nigger this and nigger that in music and movies you’d be more used to it by now. Why question him with all that going on....

PM me. I'll give you my address but we ALL know you won't do shit. You're a chump. Hell I may fuck you after I fuck our little wifey 

PM sent Nigger. I will know within a few days if the addy you send me is you so don’t try to bullshit me.

IML Gear Cream!
This guy is a loser in ever which way. Simple minded. No concept of anything meaningful.

PM sent Nigger. I will know within a few days if the addy you send me is you so don’t try to bullshit me.

Still waiting you fucking pussy. I hope you don’t think I’m kidding you piece of Nigger shit. I’m gonna fucking bury you and film it for everyone here to see. You stupid monkey motherfucker. Tell your mommy I’m coming to see her too!

Btw you dumb ass fuck. 6’3” is a HUGE disadvantage in real life you stupid shit. Your talking shit about something you know nothing about. Stick to your lane. Heroin, crack, and whatever else you fucks sell
to ruin families.

Ok Boon boy. I’m done. You won the Pit war. Lol I’m not mentally fit for this back and forth shit. I’ll end up taking it out on someone around me that doesn’t deserve it. I’m not cool with that. I will be waiting for that real addy though. That’s no internet bullshit. You crossed the line with me with the wife bullshit. You didn’t have to go there. I’ll hopefully be seeing you and your Momma soon. Only part that sucks is I have a feeling your like 13 years old. Lol

well he is banned but dont worry narcissistic attention seekers always comeback to get the last word in

I’d think after 30 years of nigger this and nigger that in music and movies you’d be more used to it by now. Why question him with all that going on....

I know what u mean... But still.. Its not nice.
But what do I know?

I know what u mean... But still.. Its not nice.
But what do I know?

I agree and I get what Augustine is saying too. The way it’s treated just causes more division and that’s the last thing we need.

We just need a white rapper to finally say it, there’s already some none black rappers that get away with it. MGK should have just said but he chickened out.

I agree and I get what Augustine is saying too. The way it’s treated just causes more division and that’s the last thing we need.

We just need a white rapper to finally say it, there’s already some none black rappers that get away with it. MGK should have just said but he chickened out.
certain people are offended by words and others by actions, usually its the people who do nothing and expect something for nothing that are offended by words because thats all they got is words, they do nothing with their lives like GSD. others are offended by actions so you can talk all the shit you want call someone offensive and racist terms and they will most likely smile at you because they will just think your a moron

certain people are offended by words and others by actions, usually its the people who do nothing and expect something for nothing that are offended by words because thats all they got is words, they do nothing with their lives like GSD. others are offended by actions so you can talk all the shit you want call someone offensive and racist terms and they will most likely smile at you because they will just think your a moron
Heck, you know when you go west on 76 right past city line ave there is a train bridge at the manyunk exit, someone wrote on the wall "are words weapons?" and this statement pisses me off so bad I want to grab a can of spray paint and write "no you fucking pussy" but I'm to old to get busted for graffiti...:coffee:

Heck, you know when you go west on 76 right past city line ave there is a train bridge at the manyunk exit, someone wrote on the wall "are words weapons?" and this statement pisses me off so bad I want to grab a can of spray paint and write "no you fucking pussy" but I'm to old to get busted for graffiti...:coffee:
give a homeless guy a can a spraypaint and 20$

- - - Updated - - -

:coffee:

Get Shredded!

I heard this quote about 20 years ago...and it resonates truth. At least for me.

Attachments

• wods.jpg
    wods.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 36

Philly boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmmm a tasty looking thread. Been a hectic week for the old stinker. Got some catching up to do. BRB. Time to read some thread

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Well this thread escalated quickly lol

Philly boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh I see some PA brothers ....

Born and raised but these winters are getting long, gonna look at Florida soon to hang with the real degenerates..:coffee:

I'm from the hillbilly side of the state. Just keep heading west on 76 and you'll get there eventually, don't blink though. I get out to your side of the state a lot for work.

Back