• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Tying the loose ends

Get Shredded!
Well keep fighting Raj, you’ll get there...patience, marathon not a sprint blah blah , you’ve heard it all before...just keep on keeping on and don’t kill yourself trying to obtain your goals in unrealistic timeframe... head up bro!
Thanks a lot bro. Will keep your advice in mind. Its definitely a marathon.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

As realistic as some of the advice is in here, damn, so much negativity

Before and after pics are amazing, let me just commend you on your hard work. Do you look ready to get on stage? No.

That being said, if you're doing it for the experience and to educate yourself on the process of a comp prep, have no expectations of winning. I'd say go for it, I'm terrified of getting on stage but one day I know I'll do it.

I have to agree with others though, taking that long off cycle is only going to take you a step or two back.

Again, awesome job man.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Im having deja vu. Seriously not jokingly.

To h2j's point -

If calories are already this low then to actually get into "decent" shape to step on stage you're going to be ridiculously low...... NEAT low or not, I think you're going down the wrong road.

My advice -

Continue your cut. Stop when you get around 10-12% bf. Slowly start to increase calories from there which will make you grow, the added muscle will increase your maintenance calories, keep that going until you stall or, start getting fat, hold that point for a while, then find a show and start a prep.

Just my opinion.

It's not about the show. If you make it about just doing a show you'll be disappointed I promise. It's the process.

Im having deja vu. Seriously not jokingly.

To h2j's point -

If calories are already this low then to actually get into "decent" shape to step on stage you're going to be ridiculously low...... NEAT low or not, I think you're going down the wrong road.

My advice -

Continue your cut. Stop when you get around 10-12% bf. Slowly start to increase calories from there which will make you grow, the added muscle will increase your maintenance calories, keep that going until you stall or, start getting fat, hold that point for a while, then find a show and start a prep.

Just my opinion.

It's not about the show. If you make it about just doing a show you'll be disappointed I promise. It's the process.

Your opinion is highly regarded bro. I will take your word for it.

8 days out from the show
Currently at 88kg and 8% bf
Will start cutting out water weight in the coming week
It has been one hell of a tough journey. It feels like something inside of me broke lol

Routine for past 8 weeks
1250 calories
No carbs
Low fat
3 hour cardio
Strength training twice a day

Well god damn that’s low calories and 3 hours of cardio?! 2 weight training sessions a day? You were able to hold onto muscle doing this?? Good luck with the show bro you had to have made tons of progress since you came on this board

Well god damn that’s low calories and 3 hours of cardio?! 2 weight training sessions a day? You were able to hold onto muscle doing this?? Good luck with the show bro you had to have made tons of progress since you came on this board
Lost a lot of muscle on legs but that balsnced my body. My legs were a lot bigger compared to up body

Different vs a lot of bros- Huge upper body and arms with chicken legs I see a lot.
Lost a lot of muscle on legs but that balsnced my body. My legs were a lot bigger compared to up body

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, pics, that's almost another 30 pounds lost since your last picture. You have been hard at it for weight loss.

I don't need to see pics.

You've over dieted and lost a ton of muscle.

Unavoidable with that much cardio and so few calories.

Looks like you made the mistake I warned you about weeks ago. Any lean tissue you had gained during the last year or so is gone.

I don't need to see pics.

You've over dieted and lost a ton of muscle.

Unavoidable with that much cardio and so few calories.

Looks like you made the mistake I warned you about weeks ago. Any lean tissue you had gained during the last year or so is gone.
Im really fine with it. I wanted to play in a class i can naturally maintain.
176-185 pounds. Since i will be taking off form steroids for an year or more even. Its something i can keep.

Im really fine with it. I wanted to play in a class i can naturally maintain.
176-185 pounds. Since i will be taking off form steroids for an year or more even. Its something i can keep.

Got cha.

At least you understand what you're doing and have a plan.

Good luck!

8 days out from the show
Currently at 88kg and 8% bf
Will start cutting out water weight in the coming week
It has been one hell of a tough journey. It feels like something inside of me broke lol

Routine for past 8 weeks
1250 calories
No carbs
Low fat
3 hour cardio
Strength training twice a day

So the show is tomorrow?

Update?

Pics?

How are you looking, feeling, etc.?

So the show is tomorrow?

Update?

Pics?

How are you looking, feeling, etc.?
Its today. I feel great. Will upload pics once im done with it. Been hell of a ride. Pro bodybuilding is hard. I have deep respect for anyone who steps on the stage , no matter how bad or good he is.
I may not be in perfect condition but not bad either from where I came.
Will update you guys in 2 days. Today is prejudging and tomorrow is final

A sneak peak.
ed517307662fb7ced43976f59fe6e5e6.jpg

Is that a scar running down the length of your spine?

yeah bro you’ve come a long way... seriously congrats... time to do a lean bulk and get swole

Is that a scar running down the length of your spine?

yeah bro you’ve come a long way... seriously congrats... time to do a lean bulk and get swole
Nope. Thats just gap between the lats

Wow you sure got lean af Raj...you came a long way so now reward yourself!

I'd never guess that was you.

What was your first meal after the comp?

1 dozen ice cream doughnuts.. with super sized fries and shake

Water, then cheese cake.
Followed by a heavy desi dinner. Nom nom

Here are few more
c6290cbba59b41e5f730d0f97cffe800.jpg
f6df981fceffcce1195a42ad08f6e1b6.jpg
53728a6c0080c8be8780f8c11d7da1f1.jpg

I do what I say and I back it up. I was in title fight tied for first place to a guy who was at 20% bodyfat. I lost the title to him because he was the athlete of vice president of association. I got second place.

Back