• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is exposure to 35 degree temperatures cold enough to partially freeze gear?

IML Gear Cream!
well I'm sure this won't come as a surprise to you guys, but it worked. I boiled some water in a pot, took it off the stove, and placed a vial in the water. Ten minutes later, I removed it, and swirled it around, and it was nice and clear. I put it back in the water until the water cooled, in order to let it cool down to room temperature slowly, ( like REHH suggested) and it looks good so far. Now I'll do the same with the other three vials that crashed. Thank you for everyone's help. LikeMilford King said, at least I can be assured that this is real AAS, eh? That's good to know. This kinda makes me want to place one vial of each type of gear I have outside overnight in the cold, or in the refridgerator to see if it crashes just to see if there's real AAS in there. I've never thought about that before MK mentioned that.
lol, I wouldn’t do that man. Might not get it back in solution. If you stick with the tried and true I don’t think you got much to worry about on this forum. There are some members that go out there way to make sure everybody’s playing fair.

lol, I wouldn’t do that man. Might not get it back in solution. If you stick with the tried and true I don’t think you got much to worry about on this forum. There are some members that go out there way to make sure everybody’s playing fair.
yeah I guess you're right. And besides that, maybe some AAS wouldn't crash anyway even if it is legit, provided there's a high BB% in it.

yeah I guess you're right. And besides that, maybe some AAS wouldn't crash anyway even if it is legit, provided there's a high BB% in it.

Bingo....not all gear will crash like that in cold temps so can't be used as a test

Probably not possible to make dhb pain free

I like the direction I was heading with DHB. I would try it again at 100mg per ml instead of 150mg

I just want to give credit where it's due here: the GearChurch guy replied to my email a few days ago, and I failed to see his e-mail. He also sent me a PM here to give me a heads-up on the email he sent to me, since he did not get a reply from me. He showed class and perfect business ethics as well as concern for his customer, (in this case me). I'm very impressed by what he said and how he handled it.

I just want to give credit where it's due here: the GearChurch guy replied to my email a few days ago, and I failed to see his e-mail. He also sent me a PM here to give me a heads-up on the email he sent to me, since he did not get a reply from me. He showed class and perfect business ethics as well as concern for his customer, (in this case me). I'm very impressed by what he said and how he handled it.
them church boys is good people bro. They understand the struggle we all face and do what they can to make things easier. I drop them a line every once in a while just to get gym and life advice. They help me tremendously. Much love! :eek:

Like that shop, i have a couple orders thru them. I had no doubts they would treat you right.

them church boys is good people bro. They understand the struggle we all face and do what they can to make things easier. I drop them a line every once in a while just to get gym and life advice. They help me tremendously. Much love! :eek:

Like that shop, i have a couple orders thru them. I had no doubts they would treat you right.
Both you guys were spot on about that!

Back