• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Diy gyno surgery! Self surgery.

Numbed with ice for 10 mins. Waited for pain pill to kick in and I was ready to go. I watched countless videos on youtube of this surgery. These pics were from a year ago. You can't even see my scar but you can see the doctors that he did.
Are you at least in the medical field?

If you had say a big ass mole in the middle of your eye brows, and the doctor wanted to charge you 8,000 for a revision surgery after already letting him do it on you for a previous 8,000 grand, your mind would go bat shit nuts too. I gaurantee you would cut that off your forehead real quick.

I also do my own blood donation at home and my wife helped me with the second surgery (2nd nipple) here at home and it only took 1 hour! I had to really sweet talk her into that one boy LOL. Full video of that but not posting...

If you had say a big ass mole in the middle of your eye brows, and the doctor wanted to charge you 8,000 for a revision surgery after already letting him do it on you for a previous 8,000 grand, your mind would go bat shit nuts too. I gaurantee you would cut that off your forehead real quick.

I also do my own blood donation at home and my wife helped me with the second surgery (2nd nipple) here at home and it only took 1 hour! I had to really sweet talk her into that one boy LOL. Full video of that but not posting...

Cant tease us like that...post that shit or atleast some clips from it!!!

Wtf bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

holy FUCK. You are one crazy SOB bro... how long ago did you do this?

yyes, man you need to post a spoiler of that video

Brother you are the hardest of the hard. I have done some self surgeries, and many on wounded animals, even patched up some bullet wounds back in the day.. but nothing like that. You have my respect. Well done.

Ok sooo i thought i was a badass .for jamming my dislocated shoulder during a bench press competition back into the socket..hahahaha....this muddafukka rite here...whole new level ....i almost passed out peircing my nipple myself lol..lotta nerves and shit

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Well this thread didn't disappoint......lol

You are a flown blown sicko, glad shit turned out right. All you had to do was ask garlic chicken and he would have had you done in minutes.

Your a fuckin savage! Much respect, I think your absolutely nuts but you're a SAVAGE!

My thoughts. Unfortunately most likely it will come back. That's the hard truth. If the glandular tissue was not completely removed because your buddy didn't remove everything. Assuming your buddy did it by the hand angles in the picture it will come back. This is generally the case for a non-experienced surgeon. Even with complete Excursion surgeons will sometimes leave behind glandular tissue. What you may not or may have taken in consideration for a more natural look after. Keep into consideration that steroids opiates medications smoking weed gaining weight can all increase the chance of it coming back. Also I'm sure you don't have a chest vest for compression are you massaging the area. Post-surgery is important as well. Do you know what a seroma is ? How long have you been wearing your compressive vest? Are you prepared to drain fluid if need be? Anyways I hope the best for you looks like you did a fantastic job but would not recommend anybody follow your actions.
d048c400f3881daeb161f76e389d1d17.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

My thoughts. Unfortunately most likely it will come back. That's the hard truth. If the glandular tissue was not completely removed because your buddy didn't remove everything. Assuming your buddy did it by the hand angles in the picture it will come back. This is generally the case for a non-experienced surgeon. Even with complete Excursion surgeons will sometimes leave behind glandular tissue. What you may not or may have taken in consideration for a more natural look after. Keep into consideration that steroids opiates medications smoking weed gaining weight can all increase the chance of it coming back. Also I'm sure you don't have a chest vest for compression are you massaging the area. Post-surgery is important as well. Do you know what a seroma is ? How long have you been wearing your compressive vest? Are you prepared to drain fluid if need be? Anyways I hope the best for you looks like you did a fantastic job but would not recommend anybody follow your actions.

Your brain never lets me down

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

Pretty sure he said these pics were from like a year ago, so guessing everything has healed up by now. But I agree definently alot to take into consideration.

Nice insight but I had my wifes selfie stick. Also very clean room sanitized every inch. I had 2 surgeries from these stud doctors that said they will take it all out blah blah blah but they did not. "Cause they had to leave a little so your nip does not collapse or get necrosis"which is BS. I took out all of it.

Put my compression garment on for only 2 days as it was such a little amount. I was bench pressing in a week!! 6 days to be exact.... Hahahaha yes I know what a seroma is, but since I did not have liposuction done at my house like at the dumb docs office I had no fluid but after the doctor a year ago I was aspirating one side of my chest for 3 days or so and pulled out so much fluid and told my doctor that I did and he freaked out saying OH MY, YOU COULD HAVE GOT AN INFECTION.

I also will make sure to never take superdrol again and or using 19 nors and to use prami. Do not recommend without help from a loving spouse (as she helped me with 2nd one)

It can always come back for sure.

Also forgot to say I ordered kenalog 40 (scar tissue injection) and did it myself. Only 3.30 from india.Doc wanted 750.00 a shot! Did that myself so was no need for massage

Sir I hope you are taking antibiotics and anti-inflammatories. Certainly I have seen off the grid "procedures" but please be sure you are recovering in a sterile healthy manner. You can die from a botched / infected procedure. If you don't have anti biotics, please advise me and I will send you a source immediately that is very inexpensive.

Sir I hope you are taking antibiotics and anti-inflammatories. Certainly I have seen off the grid "procedures" but please be sure you are recovering in a sterile healthy manner. You can die from a botched / infected procedure. If you don't have anti biotics, please advise me and I will send you a source immediately that is very inexpensive.

I appreciate that sincerely. I luckily had no infection from what I could see at the time at all. I was constantly putting pressure on it with gauze pads in rubbing alcohol which definitley helped. I also used bpc 157 near the area after I was done to insure a smooth recovery.

I do not recommend at all. Much harder than it looks and so much can go wrong. Imagine going to the ER for this, they would send your ass to the psych ward real quick.

You are a flown blown sicko, glad shit turned out right. All you had to do was ask garlic chicken and he would have had you done in minutes.
Hey I draw the line at self autologous blood injection! I don't cut off nipples lol. That shit did work though. Haven't had tendinitis in my forearm since.

This shit is fucking crazy. I thought I was a little crazy for learning about PRP/ABT and doing it myself lol

I appreciate that sincerely. I luckily had no infection from what I could see at the time at all. I was constantly putting pressure on it with gauze pads in rubbing alcohol which definitley helped. I also used bpc 157 near the area after I was done to insure a smooth recovery.

I do not recommend at all. Much harder than it looks and so much can go wrong. Imagine going to the ER for this, they would send your ass to the psych ward real quick.

I've done plenty of pre-abcess and abcess repairs in my day, but I did once have a medical license. Even still, man, please jump on some anti-biotics. The biggest risk you face is infection. I won't even sit here and lecture you. Shit happens. If the World power went off the grid, you would see more and more things like this, but the fact is it did not and the sole best way to protect yourself is to run a 10-14 day cycle of antibiotics. It "might" cost you all of $30 bucks. Now you might skim by ok, but why chance it man? You went this far..

Def saved some money !!!Get ur done
Screen_Shot_2013-10-28_at_1.28.05_PM.png

Back