• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Once in a lifetime opportunity

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As I step aside, someone will need to step up. If your interested in being a rep for one of the greatest sources around please comment below and tell us why we should consider you...

qualifications you should have
respect around the form
active post count
knowledge
experience with Muliple forums

it will be Darius's decision ultimately but I'll be helping him find a good replacement

Last edited:
Replacing Dema? Hmmmm......
Good luck!!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Im voting for Felicia.

Cheapthreads out..

Open to all residents of this beautiful world?

Bomber wanting to be a rep? :roflmao:

Maybe Sumner? (I kid, I kid!)

I'll throw my name up there. Now that my second family business is up and organized, and I have a laptop. My free time is substantial.

Hello.

I'd like to apply for the position.
I was a rep for a source that turned out sour and for that reason I was just banned from Professional Muscle. Member over there since 2006. I showed interest for becoming a rep for Pharmacom over there as well, but now I can't since I'm banned.

I understand that being a rep for a source that goes bad can harm one's reputation but it also gives some experience in a crisis situation, which I like to think I did my best considering how things turned out.

I've owned a forum not related to bodybuilding since 2007 and have extensive experience with online customer care. I try to communicate politely and precisely 100% of the time.

I also work online and can be on the forums pretty much all day long every day of the week with a few exceptions for Sundays, when I visit my elder parents or relatives. Those days I usually can only access during mornings.

I also speak 3 languages fluently (English, Spanish, Portuguese) and don't have much trouble with any written latin derived tongue.

Around 30 years of experience with bodybuilding and hormones on a gym rat/amateur level. Never competed.

Regards,

Alex.

Get Shredded!
I'm actually really considering this. My only shortcoming I believe is experience on multiple muscle forums. I've been on various forums for the last 17 years though.

Maybe with 10 more years of experience I’d be ready to take something on, such as this. Someday perhaps.

Regardless, this is an awesome brand and sponsor with a huge cache of credibility and great Gear. Y’all shouldn’t have any trouble finding the right persons for the job.

Hello.

I was a rep for a source that turned out sour and for that reason I was just banned from Professional Muscle. Member over there since 2006. I showed interest for becoming a rep for Pharmacom over there as well, but now I can't since I'm banned.

I understand that being a rep for a source that goes bad can harm one's reputation but it also gives some experience in a crisis situation, which I like to think I did my best considering how things turned out.

I've owned a forum not related to bodybuilding since 2007 and have extensive experience with online customer care. I try to communicate politely and precisely 100% of the time.

I also work online and can be on the forums pretty much all day long every day of the week with a few exceptions for Sundays, when I visit my elder parents or relatives. Those days I usually can only access during mornings.

I also speak 3 languages fluently (English, Spanish, Portuguese) and don't have much trouble with any written latin derived tongue.

Around 30 years of experience with bodybuilding and hormones on a gym rat/amateur level. Never competed.

Regards,

Alex.

A good man here in allex, and one hell of a hard worker also. As we can see he's new here, but he has been on a different board I frequent for 12+ years and has always been one of those guys I could rely on for help and usefull information. I think he would fit in perfect here at pharmacom.

That's said, there are a good group of guys here applying, I would atleast consider this guy and reach out to him before making a final decision. This man has a wealth of knowledge and a great attitude. One of those guys I can tell is a good human by the way he present himself and also the way he worked st his former rep position. Give this guy a close look, he would not dissapoint.

I’ll throw my hat in the ring as well.

On ProMuscle, and a up and coming forum Vicous Labs as well. Non AAS forums I’m on are Lockout, IronMag, and AnabolicMinds. Just a few compounds I haven’t run in a cycle before. Everyone has their favorites and what they respond best to though. Happy to answer any questions about myself thanks and good luck to everyone

Hello.

Regards,

Alex.

Attachments

• fre.jpg
    fre.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 52
Pick me! I like free gear and answering people's questions who have done zero research. I also enjoy hearing, "where's my international pack?" (after 4 days)

No, don't do that...

You reps have a lot of patience.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I’ll bring traffic to the forum and my fans and haters will be in awe at the amazing job I’ll do

Back