• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bad Fatigue halfway through tren cycle

da11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've done about 10-12 Test/tren cycles over the years. Sides are always manageable and worth the reward. I usually stick with prop and ace and this time around I did the tren ace/mast blend. I do 225/mg/wk of tren for the 1st 4 weeks then 450 weeks 5-8. I keep my test dosage between 180 - 270 /wk.

Since week 4 I've been so fatigued especially after meals. I've never felt like this before. I've even had to cut workouts short cause I was gassed. Not normal by any means. I have been getting plenty of sleep too. I find myself struggling to eat enough calories as well.

I haven't done labs in a year but I usually have a high red blood cell count. I haven't given blood in a year either. My hunch is it has something to do with that but I'm looking for some other answers if anyone has ever noticed this. I plan on giving blood this week to see if that helps. BP is normal-to high range which is where I'm usually at on tren.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I get gassed tying my shoes, climbing stairs, and spend 15 minutes catching my breath after banging the wife on tren.

How many carbs are you eating?
I'm getting at least 200 on workout days. I've played around with it too. At first I thought maybe I was getting too many so I cut back a bit but didn't notice a difference. I've also thought it could be from too much sugar from fruit and a little cheating

I'm getting at least 200 on workout days. I've played around with it too. At first I thought maybe I was getting too many so I cut back a bit but didn't notice a difference. I've also thought it could be from too much sugar from fruit and a little cheating

are you eating 200 grams of carbs, did I understand correctly?
your only liver and brain consume 200 grams of carbohydrates during the day, you don't have any energy left for the rest.

are you taking ai?
do blood tests and look at the values of estrogen, progesterone and cortisol.

try to take a good amount of vitamins and minerals (injectable vitamin b12 is sometimes a healthy touch)

Only 200g of carbs could be your issue. Up the carbs and get bloods done. You might be taxing the shit out of yourself and your body needs a break. I’ve only felt this way on oral superdrol before.

are you eating 200 grams of carbs, did I understand correctly?
your only liver and brain consume 200 grams of carbohydrates during the day, you don't have any energy left for the rest.

are you taking ai?
do blood tests and look at the values of estrogen, progesterone and cortisol.

try to take a good amount of vitamins and minerals (injectable vitamin b12 is sometimes a healthy touch)
Yes 200 grams sometimes more but I'm 5-10 185lbs and trying to cut about 5% more bf. Office job so I'm on my ass most of the day

I am taking aromasin as needed. Not much at all.

Great advice thanks!

Only 200g of carbs could be your issue. Up the carbs and get bloods done. You might be taxing the shit out of yourself and your body needs a break. I’ve only felt this way on oral superdrol before.
Thanks Sloppy! Plan on labs this week for sure.

Yes 200 grams sometimes more but I'm 5-10 185lbs and trying to cut about 5% more bf. Office job so I'm on my ass most of the day

I am taking aromasin as needed. Not much at all.

Great advice thanks!

The necessary amount of carbohydrates (requirement) is more or less 180g-200g for a person of 70kg (155lb) and is used to feed the CNS (central nervous system).
the brain alone consumes 120g, the erythrocytes (red blood cells) and a part of the kidney.

you weigh more, you train, you take trenbolone ... do you see the difference?
200 grams of carbohydrates are an aggressive diet, although I don't know the amount of the other two macronutrients and the amount of total Kcal/die.

with this carbohydrate level, it is hard to arrive in the evening without getting tired

IML Gear Cream!
The necessary amount of carbohydrates (requirement) is more or less 180g-200g for a person of 70kg (155lb) and is used to feed the CNS (central nervous system).
the brain alone consumes 120g, the erythrocytes (red blood cells) and a part of the kidney.

you weigh more, you train, you take trenbolone ... do you see the difference?
200 grams of carbohydrates are an aggressive diet, although I don't know the amount of the other two macronutrients and the amount of total Kcal/die.

with this carbohydrate level, it is hard to arrive in the evening without getting tired
Thanks Phil! It must be finally catching up to me at 46 yrs old haha.

Tren is one of those compounds you delete as you get older....at 46 it should not be on the use list......................

Did this start while only running the 225mg? I've always thought of tren as easy to run at those levels and it's usually around where i dose it, running into more sides the closer i get to 500/wk. Bloods should tell what's going on def high priority. You could try swapping tren for mast which is easier on sides if you wanted to run a lighter protocol at your age.

Too much tren. Might not be the cause of the fatigue nor is the carb thing. I eat 90g of carbs/day and every 5th day, no carbs. I also never use more than 150mg of tren. No reason for it.

I second getting bloods...which you should be doing anyway. At least there’s science to that. Too many variable like actual foods being consumed, what supplements you are taking, sleep hygiene, etc.

Back