• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who wants my business?

da11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up y'all! Just lost $1,800 to an ex ASF sponsor that I've been super happy with for the past 5 years.

Need to find a new source asap!

Consistently ordering tren ace, cyp, prop, and var. Interested in some deca/test blends and test blends too.

I've spend about $4k/yr on gear for myself and my bro.

I've reached out to 1 sponsor here on Monday and placed a small order and got a confirmation reply back but no payment or order process details yet. Can't deal with it, even though the sponsor board rep has been very responsive.

Hit me up!

Welcome to asf. Sounds like you've been here awhile quietly. Lots of great sponsors here. Check out Praetorian gear. Thats my go to. Custom is on top of stuff.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hey Gibbs! Yeah I've been around since 2013. This is my favorite board. Usually just get on for research and making sure my source is still good to go.

Thanks for the referral. I'll check em out!

Whoes the old source? And how did you lose your money? And lastly why would you post how much money your spending on gear especially with all the bs going on rn.
Robo. Dropped off the face of the earth, no communication with anyone on any board since the day he received my package. What BS is going on? I'm not really a lurker so I guess I'm out of the loop. Please do fill me in?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. A lot of good sponsors here.

Whoes the old source? And how did you lose your money? And lastly why would you post how much money your spending on gear especially with all the bs going on rn.
Also, I'm not really sure why you think it matters that I posted how much money I spend. What's the difference between that and let's say someone's cycle log with pics?

I just want a source that values a good, loyal customer.

Welcome my man! Sorry for your loss. That shits the worse.

If you need a list send me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey 9tmare! Can't pm for some reason. Been here since 2013 and went a while without posting. Should I send an email to the proton email I see in aas direct sub?

Hey 9tmare! Can't pm for some reason. Been here since 2013 and went a while without posting. Should I send an email to the proton email I see in aas direct sub?

Yes please that works man. It may not be replied to until the morning tho if that’s ok.

Yes please that works man. It may not be replied to until the morning tho if that’s ok.

Sounds good. Thanks!

Welcome to ASF. From the Steroidify team. 12 years in business and no customer ever lost a dime with us. We're the most trusted and celebrated AAS source. We also carry HGH, insulin, antibiotics, anti-virals, etc...

https://steroidify.com/

Last edited:
Robo. Dropped off the face of the earth, no communication with anyone on any board since the day he received my package. What BS is going on? I'm not really a lurker so I guess I'm out of the loop. Please do fill me in?

2nd time hearing this. Robo was solid too

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

Indeed and Tone, Blimpy, NinjaTurtle....they all report directly to da11 now.
That was my original thought.
However, he's been here a while and just doesn't post much.
I doubt Tone would make a ghost acct. in 2013.
I'm just sketched in general right now though.
With NT007 being in the same city as Tone and offering the of sale a hood used to make AAS, I feel like someone's going to get nipped. Everybody should be on high alert rn

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Damn I didnt even notice- So Robolics is MIA too?
Yeah haven't heard anything since the week before Thanksgiving. He hasn't paid his sponsor fee on all the boards he was on and nobody knows shit.

Indeed and Tone, Blimpy, NinjaTurtle....they all report directly to da11 now.
I'm dying! Too damn funny! I didn't mean to stir up shit. Just a little fed up with all the talk and no follow through from sources. I get it shit happens but I needed to vent.

No you're not lol. How's the gear you got from us? Start using it yet?

Aw, dammit...you know me too well.

Oh yeah...ran the provi as soon as it hit the mailbox! I posted up some info in a couple of threads. I started getting dick issues when i went above 20mg ED. Should finish it up pretty soon and it has made the trt transition much smoother. Thanks!

What's up y'all! Just lost $1,800 to an ex ASF sponsor that I've been super happy with for the past 5 years.

Need to find a new source asap!

Consistently ordering tren ace, cyp, prop, and var. Interested in some deca/test blends and test blends too.

I've spend about $4k/yr on gear for myself and my bro.

I've reached out to 1 sponsor here on Monday and placed a small order and got a confirmation reply back but no payment or order process details yet. Can't deal with it, even though the sponsor board rep has been very responsive.

Hit me up!

Interesting approach.

Instead of you doing research and shopping around, you have the shops come to you!

Great way to avoid entrapment. Clever.

Back