• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brandon Curry Looks Freaky Massive These Days

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Brandon Curry Looks Freaky Massive These Days

Brandon Curry is a real inspiration for thousands of sportsmen worldwide. Having no insane genetics or strong moral support, Brandon just started his way in professional bodybuilding, trying to be nothing more but another Olympia contestant.

Once Curry was one of the worst Olympia bodybuilders, struggling for a chance to be on the biggest professional stage. Where is he now? Today Brandon Curry is a famous and successful sportsman with incredibly high chances to become Mr. Olympia in the nearest future.

Curry knows that hard work and self-discipline is the only way that leads to the top. He managed to get more than he used to dream about, however, he’s not going to stop. Brandon keeps training like a beast and never stops growing.

Now, Brandon looks bigger than ever before. He works to make his hands and legs insanely massive and it makes him look impressively. If you compare some of the recent Brandon’s photos to those that were taken a year ago, you can easily notice the great difference and guess which amount of work stands behind his recent changes.

That’s simply unbelievable how a sportsman can change in a year! However, will this transformation lead to a better result at the contest? We still have 13 weeks to think about that.

https://youtu.be/VPtLaTmSAGw

Attachments

• 61959374_1237036723126452_9215625722117130953_n-768x768.jpg
    61959374_1237036723126452_9215625722117130953_n-768x768.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 23
His picture from today looked gnarly. If he keeps his fullness he's going to be a force to be reckoned with this year at the O

His picture from today looked gnarly. If he keeps his fullness he's going to be a force to be reckoned with this year at the O
Yeah he'll be top 5.

If you think about it, if you take last year's O into account anything can happen this year. The placings were all over the place to what many thought would happen. Dexter out of the top six. Rhamy and Phil gone. Rolley is a wild card on if he looks like a soggy muffin.

I think there are going to be a lot of changes in the top five again.

Yeah he'll be top 5.

If you think about it, if you take last year's O into account anything can happen this year. The placings were all over the place to what many thought would happen. Dexter out of the top six. Rhamy and Phil gone. Rolley is a wild card on if he looks like a soggy muffin.

Two of my favorite physiques have one glaring issue, those being Curry and Deasha, long ass fucking torsos.

Yeah he'll be top 5.

Two of my favorite physiques have one glaring issue, those being Curry and Deasha, long ass fucking torsos.
Yup and yup. Going to be interesting to see this year. Who knows what Roelly will look like...his waist for supper thick the last couple years too, that's gonna hurt him too, along with unpredictable conditioning. Is imagine Rhoden will come in hot but Curry is looking ridiculous this year. Who knows with Dexter too. He isn't looking like he's retaining the size he needs this year from what I've seen on IG. Who knows though

Back