• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Fake tits!?

She could change... but it would have to be a pretty big personality change.. We keep to our selves mostly. She doesnt drink or do drugs.. So we dont go to bars or clubs.. We go to the beach but she is not the only one with tits at the beach's in California HAHAHA.

Just a heads up is all. Been married 20 years this year. She got tits about 15 years ago. We were the "perfect couple" She went EVERYWHERE with me. We never hit clubs or anything. Just keep a eye out is all Im saying. In that 20 years the two years after tits REALLY tested us. It doesnt help when they are already hawt either. Just looking out for ya brother.

Just a heads up is all. Been married 20 years this year. She got tits about 15 years ago. We were the "perfect couple" She went EVERYWHERE with me. We never hit clubs or anything. Just keep a eye out is all Im saying. In that 20 years the two years after tits REALLY tested us. It doesnt help when they are already hawt either. Just looking out for ya brother.

I think about this all the time.. you guys have been together for 20 years... 20 years! I have changed so much in 20 years. I just hope my wife and I continue evolve together. I could not imagine my life with out her.

Ill see what I can do.. but it will be a while. her surgery is next Thursday. her boobs are going to look like mrs frankensteins for a bit.

Ill see what I can do.. but it will be a while. her surgery is next Thursday. her boobs are going to look like mrs frankensteins for a bit.

Good luck to your wife and her surgery Skinny. Hopefully it goes nice and smooth for her with no issues..

Now what is recommended for fitness enthusiast with well developed pecks ?

Assuming its a women... a sex change is probably best.

My wife got saline and one day she was beside me on the couch and all the sudden she's like,wtf???My tit just popped.lol Not funny at the time.Honeslty we had them removed along with a lift and boy are they much better now.You have to remember there like buying a car and will need repair one day no matter which ones you choose.I never did care for them as they were hard as hell always perky and standing high but hard.I also know a lot of women with them and 99 percent of them went to showing them off but far as I know mine didn't.lol I think it's how they are before ,if there good before they get them the boobs won't change them.If they have even a hint of freak in them though you are in trouble.

Yup mine's going in soon. Another 4k lol
4K lol they went up BT . I remember the 4K days tits for all it was a glorious time . A little older and they have to be adjusted . Maybe you'll get lucky .

Hold us over, give us some before pics so we can compare the after pics. :)

4K lol they went up BT . I remember the 4K days tits for all it was a glorious time . A little older and they have to be adjusted . Maybe you'll get lucky .

The re up cost less as long as she goes to her same doc. We paid 6k back then.

The re up cost less as long as she goes to her same doc. We paid 6k back then.
Well, I feel a little better.

My wife is naturally well endowed. But after having three kids, being in her 50s and gravity being what it is she had breast reduction and lift and it was, well lets say not cheap.

She was dead set against any type of implant to enhance the breast lift because she did not want to deal with it later in life.

Well, I feel a little better.

My wife is naturally well endowed. But after having three kids, being in her 50s and gravity being what it is she had breast reduction and lift and it was, well lets say not cheap.

She was dead set against any type of implant to enhance the breast lift because she did not want to deal with it later in life.

Thats a whole different thing IMO. I dont blame her at all for wanting a lift/reduction after kids. Yeah thats a lot of coin but I bet you both are happy now.

I'd say opt on the conservative side, too big doesn't look good.

Where the pics, let's see the before.

I'd say opt on the conservative side, too big doesn't look good.

Where the pics, let's see the before.

That's her in my avi. And I have put up picks a couple times before. None nudes though.

Ive seen some of the pics you've posted in the past SG, the Mrs. is ridiculously gorgeous. They are already gawking, if it hasn't been an issue so far, I doubt the bewbs will change her much if at all. :winkfinger: And your MUCH better off with a partner who feels really good about themselves than one who doesn't :)
She'll look like she got beat by a baseball bat for about a week, after that.....better and better

4k???? Been shopping for fun bags for a couple of months. 7-10k here in Denver.

Spend half of that and go to Colombia , get a Boob job and a nice Resort .

My wife wants to go bigger and we are srsly looking at this option.

Denver IS expensive , just like Rent prices , everything is going Up $

Just use Synthol bro, Boston Lloyd has a protocol for how to inject your girl properly to get the best results....... Lol

every girl i have dated that had fakes always either got them redone or wanted to. nobody was every happy with the first job.
choose your dr well

That's her in my avi. And I have put up picks a couple times before. None nudes though.

She looks small and lean, big tits won't look good on her, the stripper look. Opt for the 375cc I'd say.

She looks small and lean, big tits won't look good on her, the stripper look. Opt for the 375cc I'd say.

She had the pre op this morning. She is still wushu washy about the size 350cc with a moderate profile or up to 375 with a high profile. Because she is so thin they cannot do a bigger implant with out changing the profile.

She is leaning toward the 375 now though.. but wishy washy like I said.

I payed for my ex w/ 700 range under muscle to make it look more natty
enjoyed for 2 years and then
bam
I pushed down on them for 5 wks
loved it
she was still sensitive in nipples which was great

Back